+ Reply to Thread
Page 4532 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 35324032443244824522453045314532453345344542458246325032 ... LastLast
Results 45,311 to 45,320 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]I got a major problem I am going to miss the game on Sunday because of a wedding. Any suggestions? Like should I bring a radio or something?
    [/quote]

That's a pretty big problem, you need a DVR!!
    [/quote]</P>

DVRis diffently the way to go. Once you get that thing theres no turning back. It works great. Only problem I have is we have to get itthrough Cablevision so...........NO NFL Channel. </P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="n420p69"]I got a major problem I am going to miss the game on Sunday because of a wedding. Any suggestions? Like should I bring a radio or something?
    [/quote]

That's a pretty big problem, you need a DVR!!
    [/quote]</p>

DVRis diffently the way to go. Once you get that thing theres no turning back. It works great. Only problem I have is we have to get itthrough Cablevision so...........NO NFL Channel. </p>[/quote]

Yeah I have cablevision and it sucks not to have the NFL network but at least I am in the NY market so I won't miss any Giants games...

This is for NYG_SBXLIII:

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]This is for NYG_SBXLIII:

[/quote]

Uh oh, now you've done, she's going to break her new laptop when she sees this.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]This is for NYG_SBXLIII:

[/quote]

Uh oh, now you've done, she's going to break her new laptop when she sees this.
    [/quote]

Awwww...lol

Any idea on what I should do about the tie game AG for MB bragging rights? I was thinking of just not having it count.......or maybe if I am in a good mood...give everyone another bonus win for that game....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Any idea on what I should do about the tie game AG for MB bragging rights? I was thinking of just not having it count.......or maybe if I am in a good mood...give everyone another bonus win for that game....
    [/quote]

Oh yeah, I think that should go under as freebie?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Any idea on what I should do about the tie game AG for MB bragging rights? I was thinking of just not having it count.......or maybe if I am in a good mood...give everyone another bonus win for that game....
    [/quote]

Oh yeah, I think that should go under as freebie?
    [/quote]

Gave everyone a freebie. []

All-Pro

Man the Bengals are pathetic. It makes me laugh that the Eagles could not beat that worthless team.

Bench Player

[quote user="n420p69"]Man the Bengals are pathetic. It makes me laugh that the Eagles could not beat that worthless team.
    [/quote]</P>

HI, BILLY MAYS HERE FOR THE LIONS. EVEN WE COULD BEAT THE BENGALS. AND WE COULD ALSO BEAT THE EAGLES ALSO</P>

+ Reply to Thread