+ Reply to Thread
Page 4537 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 35374037443744874527453545364537453845394547458746375037 ... LastLast
Results 45,361 to 45,370 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Ashlee Simpson welcomed her first child last night, a son, with husband Pete wentz, and was there any doubt these ******s were given give the kid an awful embarrassing name? People says...
    <BLOCKQUOTE>Bronx Mowgli Wentz weighed 7 lbs., 11 oz., and was 20 1/2 inches long.
    "Ashlee, Pete and baby Bronx are all healthy and happy, and thank everyone for their well wishes!" a spokesperson tells PEOPLE.
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

That’s right. "Bronx Mowgli". As in the kid from the Jungle Book. It might as well be, "Sexually Confused Emo Give Me My Book Bag Back", but that wouldn’t cutely shorten into "BMW". The two names are pretty much the same thing. I know all these idiot Hollywood parents think they need to give their kid some special identity with their name, and oh, I assure you it will work. He’ll be the most distinctive kid face down in the mud while Mike and Jack high five each other and walk away from the kid with the ***gity name.[/quote]</P>

These dumb *** celebrities always try to be creative with the names of their children.</P>
    Close or you hit the bricks

So I was at Red Lobster last night and it was packed. I assumed it would be empty or half full?

No it was packed!!!?

[quote user="AsianGiant"]So I was at Red Lobster last night and it was packed. I assumed it would be empty or half full?

No it was packed!!!?
    [/quote]

Did you have the cheesy biscuits? Those are yum...

Veteran

Morning all.

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]So I was at Red Lobster last night and it was packed. I assumed it would be empty or half full?

No it was packed!!!?
    [/quote]

[/quote]

JG, I always thought you only liked chicken, not fish of any kind. Then again, I've never been to a Red Lobster so I don't know what else is on their menu besides seafood.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]So I was at Red Lobster last night and it was packed. I assumed it would be empty or half full?

No it was packed!!!?
    [/quote]

[/quote]

JG, I always thought you only liked chicken, not fish of any kind. Then again, I've never been to a Red Lobster so I don't know what else is on their menu besides seafood.
    [/quote]

Oh they have chicken! Not much..lol
    I still eat no fish of any sort.....
    They have these cheesy biscuit thingies that are goooooooood

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]So I was at Red Lobster last night and it was packed. I assumed it would be empty or half full?

No it was packed!!!?
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh they have chicken! Not much..lol
    I still eat no fish of any sort.....
    They have these cheesy biscuit thingies that are goooooooood
    [/quote]

No I learned my lesson because I used to eat 2-3 of those and be full before I even got my meal. So I used self control and didn't eat ANY...that way I was even able to eat dessert...

You don't eat FISH? I understand beef, but fish?WTH is wrong with you!!!??

All-Pro

Thank god we never fired TC after 2006 and hired a piece of garbage like Charlie Weis. That fatty would have probably wanted to trade Eli for Brady Quinn, use the run and gun, and let the defense huddle on its own without any input. Thank god Reese and the Maras kept Coughlin!

[quote user="n420p69"]Thank god we never fired TC after 2006 and hired a piece of garbage like Charlie Weis. That fatty would have probably wanted to trade Eli for Brady Quinn, use the run and gun, and let the defense huddle on its own without any input. Thank god Reese and the Maras kept Coughlin!
    [/quote]

I know, but EVERYONE was calling for Weis at the time.....

Hello all-</P>

</P>

I hope everyone is dong well.</P>

I didn't realize that we are a bit banged up. Hopefully Plax gets in to draw some double teams and distract the secondary.</P>

I'll be watching the game at a bar around the corner with some friends and the misses, so if I don't get the chance, I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and you and yours are healthy and happy. I'm off to N. Carolina at the crack tomorrow, for turkey day with the in-laws, and I'm not sure when I'll be back here.</P>

</P>

Take care all and GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

+ Reply to Thread