+ Reply to Thread
Page 5453 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 445349535353540354435451545254535454545554635503 ... LastLast
Results 54,521 to 54,530 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro
    i have had season seats with the Ti Cats for some time now and i always bought one for my nephew who is 12 now.. its quite incredible how fast he's picking up on the game.. i've showed him the basics to football but im quite proud how he's followed the flow of the game.. he always had problems following who had the ball, now i think he's following it better than me..

massive losses for the season over in Skins land

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    massive losses for the season over in Skins land
    yeah... actually, I don't like it. I like to feel like we beat their best. Oh, well, I think I'll just have to accept the reality. Dang, after losing to them 2X last year, I just want to beat them and RGtrips.

understandable, this League and the parity thing is really beginning to look more tabgible.

who would have thought that minus Sean Payton the Saints would struggle so greatly? Never under estimate strong leadership I say.

All-Pro
    soooo Kate showed some boobies eh?

Quote Originally Posted by bandwgn86 View Post
    soooo Kate showed some boobies eh?
    And I missed it???

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    And I missed it???
    yep.. dont feel bad. im just hearing about this prophet mohammed video thats got the ME all wound up.. they're more sensitive than the French Canadians (soon to be ex Canadians with any luck)

Quote Originally Posted by bandwgn86 View Post
    yep.. dont feel bad. im just hearing about this prophet mohammed video thats got the ME all wound up.. they're more sensitive than the French Canadians (soon to be ex Canadians with any luck)
    Yes... the muslim intolerance is brutal. They still hate the Christians (actually, Rome) for the Crusades. If Mohammed had been born 50 years earlier or later he wouldn't have written all the 'Infidel' stuff. When the Catholic Church tried to save China with Missionaries, the Chinese just simply crucified them and moved on. The Muslims need to move on, and not hate an entire nation, and escalate world tension because of one 10 minute video.
    LOL on the French Canadian's sensitivity.
    I haven't been following that thorny issue... is it truly possible that they'll separate soon? Is there a vote coming up?

those peopel will use any reason to validate their extreme agenda...

on a similiar note why when you voice OPPOSITION to the P.C -friendly Agenda fest are you called a bigot or worse? When the other side skates by without so much as a nod to thier EQUAL INTOLERANCE of what you hold true and dear?

Who cares if the president is Black or White? How about an EFFECTIVE President?

Okay, I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    those peopel will use any reason to validate their extreme agenda...

on a similiar note why when you voice OPPOSITION to the P.C -friendly Agenda fest are you called a bigot or worse? When the other side skates by without so much as a nod to thier EQUAL INTOLERANCE of what you hold true and dear?

Who cares if the president is Black or White? How about an EFFECTIVE President?

Okay, I'm done.
    I don't care what color, creed, sexual preference... hell, I'll even take an alien... from another country or another planet. We are never going to have a qualified President come through the ranks of our Dem or Rep parties. We need a whole new system, cuz our 2 party system stinks. The most qualified men in this nation wouldn't want the job. We constantly have the choice between the lesser of 2 evils. What good is our right to vote when you only have crooked jerks to vote for?
    Whoops.
    I'm done, too.

+ Reply to Thread