+ Reply to Thread
Page 4538 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 35384038443844884528453645374538453945404548458846385038 ... LastLast
Results 45,371 to 45,380 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

Hello all-</P>

</P>

I hope everyone is dong well.</P>

I didn't realize that we are a bit banged up. Hopefully Plax gets in to draw some double teams and distract the secondary.</P>

I'll be watching the game at a bar around the corner with some friends and the misses, so if I don't get the chance, I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and you and yours are healthy and happy. I'm off to N. Carolina at the crack tomorrow, for turkey day with the in-laws, and I'm not sure when I'll be back here.</P>

</P>

Take care all and GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Hello all-</p>

</p>

I hope everyone is dong well.</p>

I didn't realize that we are a bit banged up. Hopefully Plax gets in to draw some double teams and distract the secondary.</p>

I'll be watching the game at a bar around the corner with some friends and the misses, so if I don't get the chance, I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and you and yours are healthy and happy. I'm off to N. Carolina at the crack tomorrow, for turkey day with the in-laws, and I'm not sure when I'll be back here.</p>

</p>

Take care all and GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>[/quote]

Thanks man, have a great Thanksgiving and GO GIANTS!

JG check your inbox.

[quote user="AsianGiant"]JG check your inbox.
    [/quote]

Got it

Thank god, there is a brain in there!!

<h1>Kabbalah coming between Madonna, A-Rod?</h1>

Even before the ink was dry on Madonna’s divorce decree, her rumored beau, Yankee slugger Alex Rodriguez, was beginning to distance himself from her beloved Kabbalah. <p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>A
    source close to the Kabbalah Centre says that A-Rod has backed out of
    attending private classes with spiritual leader Eitan Yardeni,
    canceling them at the last minute.
    </p><p class="textBodyBlack">“This is certainly off-putting to Madonna,” says the source. “She did
    drag Guy into Kabbalah, she’s doing the same now (with Rodriguez). But
    he’s bored. He’s basically a Kabbalah school dropout.”</p>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Thank god, there is a brain in there!!

<h1>Kabbalah coming between Madonna, A-Rod?</h1>

Even before the ink was dry on Madonna’s divorce decree, her rumored beau, Yankee slugger Alex Rodriguez, was beginning to distance himself from her beloved Kabbalah. <p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>A
    source close to the Kabbalah Centre says that A-Rod has backed out of
    attending private classes with spiritual leader Eitan Yardeni,
    canceling them at the last minute.
    </p><p class="textBodyBlack">“This is certainly off-putting to Madonna,” says the source. “She did
    drag Guy into Kabbalah, she’s doing the same now (with Rodriguez). But
    he’s bored. He’s basically a Kabbalah school dropout.”</p>
    [/quote]

Oh thank god!

Can you believe McNabb got benched? oy...

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Can you believe McNabb got benched? oy...
    [/quote]

Yeah haha, I was watching that game but I was on the phone so I wasn't paying attention and suddenly I noticed McNabb wasn't out there....Eagles are toast, their backup sucks too....they really should have left McNabb in there....

Wonder what team he will go to next season? He's definitely going to get traded now..

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Can you believe McNabb got benched? oy...
    [/quote]

Yeah haha, I was watching that game but I was on the phone so I wasn't paying attention and suddenly I noticed McNabb wasn't out there....Eagles are toast, their backup sucks too....they really should have left McNabb in there....

Wonder what team he will go to next season? He's definitely going to get traded now..
    [/quote]

Oh he is sooooo done in Philly...
    Maybe the Vikings? Bears? Tampa Bay likes collecting QB's.....[:P]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Can you believe McNabb got benched? oy...
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Oh he is sooooo done in Philly...
    Maybe the Vikings? Bears? Tampa Bay likes collecting QB's.....[:P]

[/quote]

I think Vikings might be his best fit. I think the Bears like Orton? I could see him with the Bears too but the Vikings need a QB. I just want him out of our division....let someone else deal with him...

+ Reply to Thread