+ Reply to Thread
Page 4540 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 35404040444044904530453845394540454145424550459046405040 ... LastLast
Results 45,391 to 45,400 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]LOL!!

[/quote]

LOL!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]LOL!!

[/quote]

LOL!

[/quote]

Speaking of fatty, how is Mike Francessa today? I forgot to listen to him. I just got a new laptop so I've been playing with it....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
    Speaking of fatty, how is Mike Francessa today? I forgot to listen to him. I just got a new laptop so I've been playing with it....
    [/quote]

I was listening a little before...it was filled with Jets and Giants love.
    It was strange to hear.....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Ok so the Jets beat the Titans. That's a good win, but I just don't think their good! I know they are 8-3 right? I hope we get a Jets/Giants SB, it would be a total bloodbath....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Ok so the Jets beat the Titans. That's a good win, but I just don't think their good! I know they are 8-3 right? I hope we get a Jets/Giants SB, it would be a total bloodbath....
    [/quote]</P>

They did beat the Titans which should be impressive but Tennessee was do for it. They been relying on that running game way to much. Collins , at this point in his career , just won't get it done with his arm imho. The Jets have a long way to go and I always feel like Farve could implode at any time with his gunslinger mentality [ crucial interceptions]. I'll give the Jets there do though. There one of a few who could take the AFC this year. </P>

All-Pro

Ever since the split Francessa has gotten real soft. Very odd to hear. And I hope to god the Eagles don't fire Andy Reid so they struggle again in the future. The "gold standard". haha

[quote user="n420p69"]Ever since the split Francessa has gotten real soft. Very odd to hear. And I hope to god the Eagles don't fire Andy Reid so they struggle again in the future. The "gold standard". haha
    [/quote]</P>

Reid seems like he's out of it half the time. Maybe all those family troubles took much of toll on the guy. My guess he's gone after this year</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="n420p69"]Ever since the split Francessa has gotten real soft. Very odd to hear. And I hope to god the Eagles don't fire Andy Reid so they struggle again in the future. The "gold standard". haha
    [/quote]</p>

Reid seems like he's out of it half the time. Maybe all those family troubles took much of toll on the guy. My guess he's gone after this year</p>[/quote]

Yeah both Reid and McNabb could be gone, that city is tired of both of them. I personally could care less of course, the more turmoil the better for us...the Eagles had their chance a couple years ago and McNabb vomitted it away hahaha....

We have to be more concerned about the Redskins.....they are flying under the radar....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

Reid seems like he's out of it half the time. Maybe all those family troubles took much of toll on the guy. My guess he's gone after this year</P>

[/quote]

Yeah both Reid and McNabb could be gone, that city is tired of both of them. I personally could care less of course, the more turmoil the better for us...the Eagles had their chance a couple years ago and McNabb vomitted it away hahaha....

We have to be more concerned about the Redskins.....they are flying under the radar....

[/quote]</P>

Don't know how Mcnabb could return to Philly next year with those fans. They will boo him out of town. He looks like he needs a change of scenery. Reid looks like he needs at a least a year off.</P>

If we can take the Skins out Sunday than it would be Dallas as my main concern down the stretch. These last 5 weeks are going to be quite interesting. I'd love to see homefield through out the playoffs for us. However the way we are playing it does not seem to matter whose field we're on</P>

All-Pro

Im not worried about the Skins AG. Seems like they only beat teams with poor defenses.

+ Reply to Thread