+ Reply to Thread
Page 4541 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 35414041444144914531453945404541454245434551459146415041 ... LastLast
Results 45,401 to 45,410 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"]Hey everyone. I can't believe this team right now. I realized when this thread was started it was 2 years ago (well in 3 days) and the state of the Giants was all over the place. You had your true believers like us and the rest of them on TAGF. And now here we are...still the true believers who aren't trying to bench every player that doesn't play the way we want them to every week and them TAGF...but this time the GMen are 10-1.

10-1 and this is after they won the SB. I mean all I can is wow to this team. They are just awesome!

So how's everyone?
    [/quote]Holy schmo! It's Bleu! Hey girl how have you been?

GOOD MORNING everyone!!!</P>

just stopping by, i miss the banter over here....i'm doing well, but still not exactly where i'd like to be...</P>

anyways, without doubt i am happy for where the GMen are right now, and i am staying mum on the whole repeat SB thing, but still...[]</P>

anyway i hope this post finds everyone doing reasonably well!!!</P>

have a good and blessed day all!!!!</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>GO JINTS !!!!</FONT></P>

-GY</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

GOOD MORNING everyone!!!</P>

just stopping by, i miss the banter over here....i'm doing well, but still not exactly where i'd like to be...</P>

anyways, without doubt i am happy for where the GMen are right now, and i am staying mum on the whole repeat SB thing, but still...[]</P>

anyway i hope this post finds everyone doing reasonably well!!!</P>

have a good and blessed day all!!!!</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>GO JINTS !!!!</FONT></P>

-GY</P>

[/quote]You too dude! Hope you're ok. I haven't really had time to be here either so I know how you feel.</P>

Bleu! Good to see you again.</P>

Anyhoo hope everyone's doing well. Go Giants!!!</P>

Shaun Alexander released by the redskins...wow..his career is in the toilet.

Hola everyone!

All-Pro

The Raiders probably will be interested in Shaun Alexander.

[quote user="n420p69"]The Raiders probably will be interested in Shaun Alexander.
    [/quote]

im suprised Al Davis and Dan Snyder havnt signed their football destruction pact yet

An elementary school cafeteria worker and playground monitor, who had an extensive career in the adult entertainment industry, is becoming a New Jersey school district's legal nightmare.
    Some parents in Vineland, N.J., as well as the board of education president, want Louisa C. Tuck fired, but district officials were advised by their lawyers and those from the New Jersey School Board Association they have no legal grounds to terminate the 32-year-old from her $5,772-a-year part-time job as an aide in the lunchroom and playground, The Daily Journal reported.
    "We have no real legal stance or legal right to do anything for two reasons one, it's not illegal, and two, it's not on school time," Superintendent Charles Ottinger told the newspaper.
    Tuck, who went by the name of Crystal Gunns when she starred in adult movies, performances and photos, told the newspaper it's been five years since she was involved in the adult entertainment industry. She now also works with children at the local YMCA.

http://www.foxnews.com/printer_frien...456345,00.html

Before we go any further, let's look at the evidence. When someone walks in like this and wants to be the new school lunch lady, you may want to do a background check.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...talgunns01.jpg</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="mjg407"]

An elementary school cafeteria worker and playground monitor, who had an extensive career in the adult entertainment industry, is becoming a New Jersey school district's legal nightmare.
    Some parents in Vineland, N.J., as well as the board of education president, want Louisa C. Tuck fired, but district officials were advised by their lawyers and those from the New Jersey School Board Association they have no legal grounds to terminate the 32-year-old from her $5,772-a-year part-time job as an aide in the lunchroom and playground, The Daily Journal reported.
    "We have no real legal stance or legal right to do anything for two reasons one, it's not illegal, and two, it's not on school time," Superintendent Charles Ottinger told the newspaper.
    Tuck, who went by the name of Crystal Gunns when she starred in adult movies, performances and photos, told the newspaper it's been five years since she was involved in the adult entertainment industry. She now also works with children at the local YMCA.

Before we go any further, let's look at the evidence. When someone walks in like this and wants to be the new school lunch lady, you may want to do a background check.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...talgunns01.jpg</p>

</p>[/quote]

Wish my lunchladies would look like that. Damn.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Shaun Alexander released by the redskins...wow..his career is in the toilet.

Hola everyone!
    [/quote]

I don't remember a running back's career fall so fast than SA's.

Seattle took forever to give him a nice contract because they were afraid of his productivity.

Then as soon as they showed him the $$$, he sucked!!!

[quote user="mjg407"]

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...talgunns01.jpg</p>

</p>[/quote]

I was born way too early....seems like these high school kids these days get all the fun...

+ Reply to Thread