+ Reply to Thread
Page 4545 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 35454045444544954535454345444545454645474555459546455045 ... LastLast
Results 45,441 to 45,450 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

Happy Turkey Day all, visiting the In-Laws in Indiana for the next few days...</P>

the cowgirls are some of the smarmiest, smuggest SOBs i've seen on TV in a long time.</P>

i hate 'em.</P>

as for India, as some of you know, i wore the uniform for close to 4 years. terrorism is real, anyone who doesn't see Sep 11 for what it really was/is, is just fooling themselves.</P>

God Bless you all, be safe this Holiday!</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    I'm watching this India stuff......very sad
    [/quote]

Yeah it is, I don't know if it's entirely over.....

I really had no idea India even had these kinda of problems....I wonder how this will affect the stock market when it opens....

I guess if anyone is still questioning if the war on terror was bogus or not, we know our answer now.

These guys are just bad dudes....
    [/quote]

Awfully weird timing

I've been concerned about tomorrow in the States all day. I know its the busiest shopping day of the year...I hope its just my paranoia of this crap and nothing happens.

really odd the targeted white people though.

any more on the plane crash? First I heard, boycotted CNN for today

oh yeah, Happy Thanksgiving you guys

Ahh crap, I turned on CNN

fighting still going on...if this turns out to be from Pakistan this could very well get nuclear.

get your boys out of that neck of the woods, hopefully we get ours out too, screw em. Come back and get Fortress North America set up.
    I heard the Russians are getting active with their Navy...they'd love to add to the instability...screw with the US dollar...Obama has his hands full thats for sure, poor guy looks 10 years older after a few Nation Security meetings................

LOL....I forgot about Johnson!
    Maybe the eagles can hire Charlie Weis if he gets fired from ND [:P]
    [/quote]

I hope so. They can just continue to suck.

Are you watching the parade or CNN? I am watching CNN, it is more interesting than seeing the same charlie brown floats and high school bands....
    [/quote]</P>

NO WAY!!!!! The parade is the BEST!!!!!Plus, I was so glad that little David Archuletta got to sing, because, David Cook got to sing with the Olympians on Oprah. I like it when they spread the cash around, so a lot of different people can profit.</P>

Houses all over the place have their Christmas lights up already here...just does not seem like the economy is that bad to me. Our Thanksgiving Day newspaper is 2 inches thick &amp; weighs a ton, with Black Friday ads.</P>

Night all...hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving!</P>

[quote user="bansaw"]Obama has his hands full thats for sure, poor guy looks 10 years older after a few Nation Security meetings................
    [/quote]

I thought I was the only one that noticed! Something happened to him practically overnight, he just looks old! Of course not as old as the other Prez's, but his youthful look just disappeared...

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[/quote]

Are you watching the parade or CNN? I am watching CNN, it is more interesting than seeing the same charlie brown floats and high school bands....
    [/quote]</p>

NO WAY!!!!! The parade is the BEST!!!!!Plus, I was so glad that little David Archuletta got to sing, because, David Cook got to sing with the Olympians on Oprah. I like it when they spread the cash around, so a lot of different people can profit.</p>

Houses all over the place have their Christmas lights up already here...just does not seem like the economy is that bad to me. Our Thanksgiving Day newspaper is 2 inches thick &amp; weighs a ton, with Black Friday ads.</p>

Night all...hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving!</p>[/quote]

I think black friday is going to be a success. I live by a couple of malls and outlets and it's always packed, you don't see any issues with the economy around here. Plus home prices haven't really dropped either which is annoying me...

[quote user="bansaw"]Ahh crap, I turned on CNN

fighting still going on...if this turns out to be from Pakistan this could very well get nuclear.

[/quote]

Let's hope that this does not start something MUCH bigger. The world simply doesn't need another war right now....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]Obama has his hands full thats for sure, poor guy looks 10 years older after a few Nation Security meetings................
    [/quote]

I thought I was the only one that noticed! Something happened to him practically overnight, he just looks old! Of course not as old as the other Prez's, but his youthful look just disappeared...
    [/quote]

Its incredible isn't it what happens when you find out whats really going on in the world. Give him 4 years, he'll look like the rest

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

NO WAY!!!!! The parade is the BEST!!!!!Plus, I was so glad that little David Archuletta got to sing, because, David Cook got to sing with the Olympians on Oprah. I like it when they spread the cash around, so a lot of different people can profit.</P>

Houses all over the place have their Christmas lights up already here...just does not seem like the economy is that bad to me. Our Thanksgiving Day newspaper is 2 inches thick &amp; weighs a ton, with Black Friday ads.</P>

Night all...hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving!</P>

[/quote]

I think black friday is going to be a success. I live by a couple of malls and outlets and it's always packed, you don't see any issues with the economy around here. Plus home prices haven't really dropped either which is annoying me...

[/quote]</P>

Good Lord!!!!!!!!!! What is going on in New York????!!!! The lead story all over the news here, is not the India tragic story, it is the fact that a 34 yr old worker was killed by the crowds rushing into Wal-Mart, on Long Island, to buy some stupid item on sale. THAT is just TOO frickin' unbelievable. To kill someone just too buy more "stuff" on sale. Pathetic.</P>

Stay CONDO!!!!!!!! A house and yard can be a killer!!!!! The yardwork alone is unbelievable. You can spend a fortune in your yard &amp; there is no guarantee that it will live or that it will grow. Plus, no one can see if you do not maintain your house inside, but the whole world knows if you do not maintain your house on the outside and keep that yard lookin' mighty fine. I had a HUGE branch break off, inan ice/snow storm, right in front of the rear entry garage....so I had to have it taken care of quickly to get the car out, to get to work. The estimate was $2100.00 from the tree company. Luckily I had one of those buddies that knows how to fix any/everything &amp; for $150.00 (for extra Christmas $$$$), he not only got rid of the branch, he cut it up nicely &amp; stacked it all perfectly for firewood. You are saving yourself a ton of headaches and $$$$ by having a condo.[]</P>

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]Obama has his hands full thats for sure, poor guy looks 10 years older after a few Nation Security meetings................
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Its incredible isn't it what happens when you find out whats really going on in the world. Give him 4 years, he'll look like the rest
    [/quote]

I think that's exactly what happens! Anyone running for Prez quickly finds out the secrets to the world. They are being told, and Obama is thinking to himself, "Are you friggin kidding me?"

"This goes on? We're doing what?"

"What did I get myself into?"

+ Reply to Thread