+ Reply to Thread
Page 4549 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 35494049444944994539454745484549455045514559459946495049 ... LastLast
Results 45,481 to 45,490 of 55171

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

Jeez!!! Actually, Burress going to jail (not likely, Drew Suckhouse will work some magic) but if he goes to jail, I just don't think the Giants have any obligation to pay him, he pretty much loses everything in the contract...Reese is smart, he knew what he was doing in the contract, I remember reading something about a clause about not playing on the team....you don't play you don't get paid...

Shockey is less mental than Burress!!!

[/quote]

If....this gun stuff is true(not having a permit) I don't think Plax is gonna get away with it....

"New York has the most restrictive pistol-licensing system in the United States," said Thomas King, president of the New York Rifle and Pistol Association. "It recognizes absolutely no out-of-state permits. An out-of-stater never has the authority to carry [here]." </P>

Criminal possession of a loaded weapon is a felony in New York, punishable by up to a year in prison.
    </P>

</P>

Also...Goodell will probably be doing something about this........</P>

I hate this crap........well..I guess we will see what this team is made of.....</P>

</P>

This sucks big time dude!
    </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I am impressed with the NY gun laws. It seems like every 5 minutes, some innocent person is getting shot in the United States. Therefore, the fact that NY is doing SOMETHING to decrease the "wild, wild west" mentality in this country, seems like a good thing to me.</P>

So.....I hear there is a football game on today in a few hours.....and the Giants are actually playing...[*-)]

Now AP might be in trouble too.......<font color="#ff0000">fantabulous!</font>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So.....I hear there is a football game on today in a few hours.....and the Giants are actually playing...[*-)]

[/quote]

Ohhh I woke up and was hoping it was all a dream....apparently not....[:$]

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

LOL....you got that right.</p>

The very 1stentry, in the comment section posted on one of the Plax articles, was, something to the effect, "Wishthat this would have happened last Feb 1st or 2nd. Good Luck Plax!"</p>

To me, there was something in Plax's brain that, he either wanted/needed some attention, or he was trying to find a way, not to have to play/show up for meetings, etc.Why would anyone have a self inflicted gun shot wound? It just does not make sense.</p>[/quote]

It doesn't make sense to us because we are normal. But athletes live in a different world...

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So.....I hear there is a football game on today in a few hours.....and the Giants are actually playing...[*-)]

[/quote]

Ohhh I woke up and was hoping it was all a dream....apparently not....[:$]
    [/quote]

Same here, bro. I didn't hear about any of this until I got home from work late last night. This is not what this team needs hanging over their heads right now.....

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So.....I hear there is a football game on today in a few hours.....and the Giants are actually playing...[*-)]

[/quote]

Great....... It goes from bad to worse now.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So.....I hear there is a football game on today in a few hours.....and the Giants are actually playing...[*-)]

[/quote]

Great....... It goes from bad to worse now.
    [/quote]

Just remember that AP is trying to get a new long term contract. This could be very very bad for him.

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Just remember that AP is trying to get a new long term contract. This could be very very bad for him.
    [/quote]

No doubt. I just called my father and he's already writing the season off. I can't do that. We can't let two guys spoil our season for us.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

No doubt. I just called my father and he's already writing the season off. I can't do that. We can't let two guys spoil our season for us.
    [/quote]

Nahh we are 10-1, the season is definitely not over. don't forget the players union who will appeal as well if Goodell tries to do anything.

I think AP will play all season and deal with this later. Plax, who knew that Arizona was where we won the SB with him and it was also the last time we would see him play!

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nahh we are 10-1, the season is definitely not over. don't forget the players union who will appeal as well if Goodell tries to do anything.

I think AP will play all season and deal with this later. Plax, who knew that Arizona was where we won the SB with him and it was also the last time we would see him play!
    [/quote]

True... As much as I am upset about all of this, I just can't say the season's over.

+ Reply to Thread