+ Reply to Thread
Page 4559 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 35594059445945094549455745584559456045614569460946595059 ... LastLast
Results 45,581 to 45,590 of 55171

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax
    Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax
    Plax Plax Plax Plax Plox Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax

Find the mistake! [:P]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax
    Plax Plax Plax Plax <u>Plox</u> Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax

[/quote]

LOL bored?

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

LOL bored?

[/quote]

LOL...just a little bit

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

LOL bored?

[/quote]

LOL...just a little bit
    [/quote]

Did you finish the bragging rights?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

LOL bored?

[/quote]

LOL...just a little bit
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Yup! All done...
    <a HREF="/forums/thread/1075523.aspx">http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/1075523.aspx
    </a>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

LOL bored?

[/quote]

LOL...just a little bit
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Yup! All done...
    <a href="/forums/thread/1075523.aspx">http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/1075523.aspx
    </a>
    [/quote]

Nice! We need to find a way to automate this for next season.....so you don't become permanently cross eyed..

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax
    Plax Plax Plax Plax Plox Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax Plax

[/quote]
    That made me very dizzy for some reason. It is like one of those magic eye posters. Ahhhhh that was crazy and I think I have a headache. lol. I only tried for about 4 seconds.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]How's it going frute?

This Plax stuff is just wacky....
    I just found this out now...but he was wearing sweatpants to the club? And that was what was holding his gun? Lord almighty.....where to even begin....

I am more worried about what might happen to AP......
    [/quote]

The cops took his car!
    [/quote]</P>

I heard about this on Sporting News Radio....it is FUNNY!!!!!! It is Jon Stewart talking to kids about not putting a gun in your sweatpants &amp; Plax's penis doing something with the safety on the gun:</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM680dt-HMk</P>

AG......</P>

This is funny....but freaks me out...[:|]</P>

The Wednesday before Thanksgiving, I went to BOR's site to check out if he would be teaching about anything interesting that day. BOR had a sub for the holiday, so I skipped it. (BOR was in the Carribean, snorkeling to see the fish, &amp; he said that the place was empty, people are not traveling.)</P>

While I was on the site, I decided to leave BOR an email, knowing that he would never see it, but I wanted his staff to see it, because I think it is important to always acknowledge good service.</P>

My sweet little mom has watched BOR, forever &amp; I wanted to buy her a BOR Christmas present, since it is inexpensive &amp; BOR gives all of the $$$ to stellar charities. (which I checked out)</P>

I wrote in the email, that the items arrived in no time flat &amp; that they were very well packed, unlike most of the department stores packing jobs. I also told BOR thanks for the teaching that he does, especially about life survival skills &amp; that I appreciated the wise advice that he shares from his dad. (i.e kids in NY are raised with better survival skills, imho, the rest of us are more sheltered. We were just told, "don't go here, don't go there" etc.)</P>

At 6:46 pm, that night, Thanksgiving Eve, I received an email, which was BOR's weekly newsletter:</P>

http://www.billoreilly.com/newsmaker.../20081126.html</P>

Is that funny, or what??!! I am sure that he probably wrote it weeks ago, but who knows!!!</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

AG......</p>

This is funny....but freaks me out...[:|]</p>

The Wednesday before Thanksgiving, I went to BOR's site to check out if he would be teaching about anything interesting that day. BOR had a sub for the holiday, so I skipped it. (BOR was in the Carribean, snorkeling to see the fish, &amp; he said that the place was empty, people are not traveling.)</p>

While I was on the site, I decided to leave BOR an email, knowing that he would never see it, but I wanted his staff to see it, because I think it is important to always acknowledge good service.</p>

My sweet little mom has watched BOR, forever &amp; I wanted to buy her a BOR Christmas present, since it is inexpensive &amp; BOR gives all of the $$$ to stellar charities. (which I checked out)</p>

I wrote in the email, that the items arrived in no time flat &amp; that they were very well packed, unlike most of the department stores packing jobs. I also told BOR thanks for the teaching that he does, especially about life survival skills &amp; that I appreciated the wise advice that he shares from his dad. (i.e kids in NY are raised with better survival skills, imho, the rest of us are more sheltered. We were just told, "don't go here, don't go there" etc.)</p>

At 6:46 pm, that night, Thanksgiving Eve, I received an email, which was BOR's weekly newsletter:</p>

http://www.billoreilly.com/newsmaker.../20081126.html</p>

Is that funny, or what??!! I am sure that he probably wrote it weeks ago, but who knows!!!</p>[/quote]

Do you think he stole your thoughts??? It's probably just coincedence, but it is kinda freaky!

Are you all done with the legal battle? If not, when will it be over?

+ Reply to Thread