+ Reply to Thread
Page 4562 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 35624062446245124552456045614562456345644572461246625062 ... LastLast
Results 45,611 to 45,620 of 55168

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

Found this good article about mean people, by accident, on Oprah.com. I had high hopes for my selfish brother, turning himself around. However, this rather insightful article says that the prognosis for recovery, for a mean person is about zero. Bummer.</P>

http://www.oprah.com/article/spirit/...beck_passive/1</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Bill Clinton might run for Hillary's NY seat in the Senate???!!! From Prez to Senator??!! WHY??!! I doubt that will happen, but that is the scoop that BOR's replacement just said.[/quote]

simple, u can't get the chicks unless u hold office somewhere, duhhhhh[/quote]

haha....

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Bill Clinton might run for Hillary's NY seat in the Senate???!!! From Prez to Senator??!! WHY??!! I doubt that will happen, but that is the scoop that BOR's replacement just said.[/quote] simple, u can't get the chicks unless u hold office somewhere, duhhhhh[/quote]</P>

He gets a lot more chicks traveling the world, AND chicks that will keep their mouths closed. Why would he want to subject himself to a small area of NY, that is in their home's back yard??!!</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Bill Clinton might run for Hillary's NY seat in the Senate???!!! From Prez to Senator??!! WHY??!! I doubt that will happen, but that is the scoop that BOR's replacement just said.[/quote] simple, u can't get the chicks unless u hold office somewhere, duhhhhh[/quote]</p>

He gets a lot more chicks traveling the world, AND chicks that will keep their mouths closed. Why would he want to subject himself to a small area of NY, that is in their home's back yard??!!</p>[/quote]

NY is multi-cultural? Any preference he has he can find locally instead of traveling the world? haha....

Hey, he's saving jet fuel and being green.....see how you can spin it?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Bill Clinton might run for Hillary's NY seat in the Senate???!!!* From Prez to Senator??!! WHY??!! I doubt that will happen, but that is the scoop that BOR's replacement just said.[/quote] simple, u can't get the chicks unless u hold office somewhere, duhhhhh[/quote]</P>

He gets a lot more chicks traveling the world, AND chicks that will keep their mouths closed. Why would he want to subject himself to a small area of NY, that is in their home's back yard??!!</P>[/quote]

maybe hes got his "down-***-chicks" in ny
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Bill Clinton might run for Hillary's NY seat in the Senate???!!!* From Prez to Senator??!! WHY??!! I doubt that will happen, but that is the scoop that BOR's replacement just said.[/quote] simple, u can't get the chicks unless u hold office somewhere, duhhhhh[/quote]</p>

He gets a lot more chicks traveling the world, AND chicks that will keep their mouths closed. Why would he want to subject himself to a small area of NY, that is in their home's back yard??!!</p>[/quote]

NY is multi-cultural? Any preference he has he can find locally instead of traveling the world? haha....

[/quote]

speaking of greens, there also better bud in ny than in the rest of the world too lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

speaking of greens, there also better bud in ny than in the rest of the world too lol[/quote]

Maybe not in NYC itself....I hear Buffalo has the best "green"....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Bill Clinton might run for Hillary's NY seat in the Senate???!!! From Prez to Senator??!! WHY??!! I doubt that will happen, but that is the scoop that BOR's replacement just said.[/quote] simple, u can't get the chicks unless u hold office somewhere, duhhhhh[/quote]</P>

He gets a lot more chicks traveling the world, AND chicks that will keep their mouths closed. Why would he want to subject himself to a small area of NY, that is in their home's back yard??!!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Good spin!</P>

Just briefly saw a news update in my email....OJ got 15 years??? Hope that sorry piece of humanity rots in jail.</P>

Good spin!</p>

Just briefly saw a news update in my email....OJ got 15 years??? Hope that sorry piece of humanity rots in jail.</p>[/quote]

16 to be exact. It's actually pretty light sentence, it could have been a lot more than that.

I like how CNN tried to over play the headline though, "Simpson receives at least 15 years..."

What's wrong, they couldn't just say 16?

The guy should just get LIFE....

Veteran

Are we talking SUMU wrestlers here? Because tho whole sport is huge guys pushing huge guys backwards, Theyre naturals. We'd have to coach em off the whole wedgy thing though, that would be holding i guess []

+ Reply to Thread