+ Reply to Thread
Page 4563 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 35634063446345134553456145624563456445654573461346635063 ... LastLast
Results 45,621 to 45,630 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Bill Clinton might run for Hillary's NY seat in the Senate???!!! From Prez to Senator??!! WHY??!! I doubt that will happen, but that is the scoop that BOR's replacement just said.[/quote] simple, u can't get the chicks unless u hold office somewhere, duhhhhh[/quote]</p>

He gets a lot more chicks traveling the world, AND chicks that will keep their mouths closed. Why would he want to subject himself to a small area of NY, that is in their home's back yard??!!</p>[/quote]

NY is multi-cultural? Any preference he has he can find locally instead of traveling the world? haha....

Hey, he's saving jet fuel and being green.....see how you can spin it?
    [/quote]

speaking of greens, there also better bud in ny than in the rest of the world too lol[/quote]

I have to believe after reading that you haven't travelled outside ny.

unless you are getting BC buds down there.

Veteran

Sumu Lineman? Great idea!!!! the whole spots big guys pushing big guys backwards. Gotta coach the wedgy twisting out of em though, pretty sure that would draw a holding flag.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Good spin!</P>

Just briefly saw a news update in my email....OJ got 15 years??? Hope that sorry piece of humanity rots in jail.</P>

[/quote]

16 to be exact. It's actually pretty light sentence, it could have been a lot more than that.

I like how CNN tried to over play the headline though, "Simpson receives at least 15 years..."

What's wrong, they couldn't just say 16?

The guy should just get LIFE....
    [/quote]</P>

Hopefully, that will be life for him....he is already 64?? I think there was some confusion, with the judges complex instructions, in that, yahoo said 15 yrs and then they said 33 yrs...all on the same page!!??</P>

Maybe his stone cold heart will poop out while he is in the slammer &amp; then he will go straight to hell, where he should have been, back when he brutalized Nicole &amp; Ron. What a major a**hole the guy is, big time.</P>

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]Bill Clinton might run for Hillary's NY seat in the Senate???!!!* From Prez to Senator??!! WHY??!! I doubt that will happen, but that is the scoop that BOR's replacement just said.[/quote] simple, u can't get the chicks unless u hold office somewhere, duhhhhh[/quote]</p>

He gets a lot more chicks traveling the world, AND chicks that will keep their mouths closed. Why would he want to subject himself to a small area of NY, that is in their home's back yard??!!</p>[/quote]

NY is multi-cultural? Any preference he has he can find locally instead of traveling the world? haha....

Hey, he's saving jet fuel and being green.....see how you can spin it?
    [/quote]

speaking of greens, there also better bud in ny than in the rest of the world too lol[/quote]

I have to believe after reading that you haven't travelled outside ny.

unless you are getting BC buds down there.
    [/quote]

my man, i have had ALOT of out of state experience. Its something called PIFF..

nothing has touched it. Maybe some Cali exotics, but thats about it
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Yahoo is now saying that Caroline Kennedy is going to run for Hillary's Senate seat.</P>

Caroline Kennedy vs Bill Clinton.....I doubt it. Out of respect for her family, I think Bill Clinton would let her have it.</P>

Wow no comments for today. Can the steelers pull their heads out of the anuses and beat the damn cow***s?

[quote user="mjg407"]Wow no comments for today. Can the steelers pull their heads out of the anuses and beat the damn cow***s?
    [/quote]

They sure did!!!

All-Pro

I am sure staying in here and not reading any of the bs threads in tagf.

[quote user="n420p69"]I am sure staying in here and not reading any of the bs threads in tagf.
    [/quote]

You have finally see the light!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Wow no comments for today. Can the steelers pull their heads out of the anuses and beat the damn cow***s?
    [/quote]

They sure did!!!
    [/quote]

Thanks to that Steelers/Cowturds game...I forgot we lost today!

+ Reply to Thread