+ Reply to Thread
Page 4571 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 35714071447145214561456945704571457245734581462146715071 ... LastLast
Results 45,701 to 45,710 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

Let's go Giants!

Get this game started!!!

Ouch. Are our injuries catching up? Robbins, BJ.... lost Plax, Shockey, Osi, Strahan. Are we as good as we thought we were?

[quote user="mjg407"]Ouch. Are our injuries catching up? Robbins, BJ.... lost Plax, Shockey, Osi, Strahan. Are we as good as we thought we were?
    [/quote]

I'm starting to be a tad bit concerned....

Here's my thoughts about the game;
    D played solid, but gave up a couple of big plays. The got to Romo but he made all the plays. Secondary is still vulnerable. Don't know what the heck our secondary was doing when Crayton got behind them all.

O line was pathetic. Or it was the play calling, what was up with all the 5/7 step drops against a fast pass rush? Where were the quick slant routes? If we don't win next week, it's time to get concerned. I am also beginning to think Pierce is a bit slow in pass coverage.

[quote user="mjg407"]Here's my thoughts about the game;
    D played solid, but gave up a couple of big plays. The got to Romo but he made all the plays. Secondary is still vulnerable. Don't know what the heck our secondary was doing when Crayton got behind them all.

O line was pathetic. Or it was the play calling, what was up with all the 5/7 step drops against a fast pass rush? Where were the quick slant routes? If we don't win next week, it's time to get concerned. I am also beginning to think Pierce is a bit slow in pass coverage.
    [/quote]

Yeah that pretty much sums it up, I've never seen our OL so ineffective. They were sleepwalking.....

We had our chance to knock Romo out of the game but we didn't do it, and the guy ended up scoring on us....

It was a sloppy game from the start for both teams. We cannot go stumbling into the playoffs...

I don't know what is going to happen with AP next season, he is our leader on the D but he is kinda slow...his contract is up....

CNN reports that the F-22 Raptor is on Obama's chopping block.....

I guess no more F-22 fighters.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]CNN reports that the F-22 Raptor is on Obama's chopping block.....

[/quote]So is missile defense. But you will get a 4K government subsidy for going to college.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]CNN reports that the F-22 Raptor is on Obama's chopping block.....

[/quote]So is missile defense. But you will get a 4K government subsidy for going to college.
    [/quote]

Great, we know what that really means....4K for a new stereo system!!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Here's my thoughts about the game;

[/quote]

Yeah that pretty much sums it up, I've never seen our OL so ineffective. They were sleepwalking.....

We had our chance to knock Romo out of the game but we didn't do it, and the guy ended up scoring on us....

It was a sloppy game from the start for both teams. We cannot go stumbling into the playoffs...

I don't know what is going to happen with AP next season, he is our leader on the D but he is kinda slow...his contract is up....

[/quote]</P>

mutha-f********************************************</P>

here's the verdict: KEEP PLAX !!!! we had NO legitimate deep threat (drop passes are getting stupid now) and AS hard as Ward and Bradshaw tried...seriously.</P>

as for ELI, this man showed up, he was the ONLY guy to really show up on O last nite and what did he get for his troubles? 8 sacks and the equal treatment to a sack of wheat on a flat bed truck. f****!!!</P>

and don't get it twisted, the panthers have had our number for years now and the purple people eaters give Eli the willies....</P>

we're stumbling into the playoffs and if we don't get some things working, we're looking 1-and-done again.</P>

PS</P>

yes i voted, and no i didn't vote for obama...the s***'s going to get a hell of a lot worse for us and especially for our brothers and sisters in uniform...(and yes i am a black dude)</P>

</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

Go Browns. God I wish I could knock some sense into some of the posters in TAGF because even being 11-3 is not enough. Two bad games against two good teams and the season is over apparently.

+ Reply to Thread