+ Reply to Thread
Page 4573 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 35734073447345234563457145724573457445754583462346735073 ... LastLast
Results 45,721 to 45,730 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    <H1 class=storyTitle><FONT size=3>Sources: T.O.'s expressed resentment toward Romo</FONT></H1>

If(when) we beat them Sunday, all hell will break out in Big D

[/quote]
    Yeah and if that is not bad enough imagine if they don't make the playoffs. If we beat them this week it will be very hard for them to even get in between the Falcons, Bucs and Eagles. Life is good. Go Giants!
    [/quote]

This guy has serious problems. So far, not enough to wipe the smirk off Romo's face but close!

Witten doesn't talk crap about Romo, perhaps that's why they room together on road trips? TO, he just doesn't get it and he never will....
    [/quote]</P>

TO needs a brain transplant. What a baby whiner. [:'(][:'(][:'(]</P>

[/quote]
    That was funny as hell when you said walking STD. I think that Phelps should hook up with you. You seem like a great person. You kind of remind me of that girl in the Phelps commercial when he was right down the street but her phone didn't get service. You should go to the next Baltimore game and find him. lol.

TO really is an idiot. What is his problem. 3 weeks ago he catches 200 yards and 2 td's and everything is great and then this happens. He has to be the center of attention. What the hell is his deal? They are planning secret things to not throw the ball to me. Conspiracy Theory much? What a child.
    [/quote]</P>

LOL....thanks!!!! That's funny! Mikie won't be in any serious relationships until after the 2012 Olympics in London &amp; perhaps, not until after the 2016 Olympics. Mikie has been in the pool every single day, since he was 11 yrs old, in order to win those 8 Olympic Gold. So, unless a girl would want to live in the pool, as well, I doubt that you would see much of him. Plus, even then, Mikie's highest priority is swimming &amp; rightfully so, that is where all of his energy is focused.</P>

My dad raised us to be competitive swimmers, so I can appreciate what Michael has done &amp; I have his REACH poster....which inspires me, every time I get too busy/lazy to work out! My mom used to complain all the time, when we were swimming....she would say, "their lips are purple!" Geeeeeez, that water was cold! We would all just dive in &amp; all of us would just swim &amp; freeze together.</P>

[/quote]
    That is a great story. It is inspiring. I never swam competitively but I could hold my breath and swim to the end of the pool, back and to the end again at my Grandpa's house. lol. It was truly amazing and breathtaking to watch the Olympics That relay race was absolutely incredible. I was yelling at the top of my lungs. I will never forget that.
    [/quote]</P>

ABSOLUTELY!!! Sure hope that there will be a repeat of excitement in London 2012!!!</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]TO around 9:30pm Central Time on the bench. Giants 31 Boys 14

[/quote]</P>

Dan Dierdorf was talking about TO on Sporting News. Dierforf said, "TO is sooooo tiresome. I must have been out of the country, when someone decided that WR's are the most important player on the team. This is nonsence. It is December, the entire team needs to be on the same page. No one player, is more important than another player. It is the entire team that is important &amp; they need to play together well."</P>

Then the Fox Sunday football panel said that TO was acting like a teenage girl in a cat fight, with his latest whining, about not getting the ball enough.</P>

Well....unfortunately for us, TO must have taken his medication correctly on Sunday. After the game, they interviewed TO, Romo &amp; Witten together &amp; they were all smiles &amp; sweetness.</P>

Obviously, it is better for us, when TO is acting like a pouting idiot.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]Maybe Michael is tired of swimming and wanted some portable flotation devices?
    [/quote]</P>

Good point. I was flippin' the channels &amp; caught the end of one of those intrusive interviews that Access Hollywood does. Billy Bush was trying to get Mikie to spill all of the personal details about his love life. All Mikie would say, was, "things are blown out of proportion." So Billy asked Mikie if he brought his new girlfriend home for Thanksgiving. Mikie said, "all I am going to say, is that things are blown out of proportion." Although they showed some pics of Mikie's girl working at the Palms nightclub in Las Vegas, wearing some Playboy type outfit &amp; she looked a million times better, than the airport pics.</P>

Have to say, the plastic surgeon who planted those "portable flotation devices" on Mikie's girl's chest, knew how to "blow things out of proportion" for a positive effect!</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

AG....is Long Island too far away to buy a house? Business Week is saying that LI is one of the "real estate winners of 2008:"</p>

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/08...housing/26.htm</p>

Also, the Today show had the real estate lady on Friday. She said that December is the best time to buy a house....the deals are so good, because no one buys in December. She showed various houses around the country, that were good deals. She showed one of the cutest houses with the greatest landscaping that I have ever seen. It also had a community swimming pool &amp; the house was meticulously maintained. However, it was in Beauford, North Carolina....UGH!!!! Personally, I think that you are so smart to give up land &amp; cheap real estate, to be in New York. NY has EVERYTHING!!!!!!</p>

Hope that Santa brings you your mansion for Christmas!</p>[/quote]

ha! I wish I could have a mansion, I'd take a McMansion any day....

LI is too far for me, I am way too close to the city where I am now, I wouldn't want to move to LI...

The trips to Giants stadium would be a lot longer too! The winter season is the best time to buy because quite frankly, no one wants to be outside, and kids are already in school so no one wants to pickup their kids and go to a new school district. I still have my eyes open, I am seeing some condo's and townhomes coming down in my area...

[quote user="AsianGiant"]KB Toys is closing down!! NOOOOO!!

How many more of my childhood stores have to disappear!!
    [/quote]</p>

Oh, no.....what is a person to do?!!!!</p>

Now even the poor strippers in Detroit, were on the news, whining about their loss of income. Apparently the auto workers in Detroit are not bringing in those big bucks, like they used to (like 95% of their salary, even when they were not working).....therefore, they have not been shelling out the cash at the strip clubs. Now this is a Christmas tragedy. How can the United States justify having unhappy strippers for the holiday season??!!</p>[/quote]

haha, now we know what the UAW is all about!!!

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

DARNNNNNN.....I can't find the name of the company that sponsored the auction.....try this:</p>

http://www.ushomeauction.com/?gclid=...FQpknAodkQInSw</p>

AG...the comedian that you like, is on Jay Leno. Tom Cruise is on, as well...looks like he lost 20 lbs. What is up with that? His face is all teeth, now.</p>

[/quote]

I wish I knew I would have DVR'ed it. Did you watch MP on Hannity and Colmes last night?
    He looked TIRED....

Also, looks like Hannity and Colmes will be no longer come January.
    [/quote]</p>

Bummer.....BOR is going off the radio in Jan 09, as well. I HATE that, because he does so much great teaching, with great scoop. I don't like him as much on TV, especially when he gets dramatic &amp; starts to yell....I just change the channel.</p>[/quote]

MP was on Mike and Mike in the morning this morning, he is a class act all around no matter where he is being interviewed. Are you going to buy his book?

Why is BOR going off radio? Bad ratings? that doesn't make any sense....

They said that Colmes is doing something else, but I honestly don't believe that. I think Foxnews is pushing Hannity hard has the household name, other than BOR. They already have Hannity's America that he does on weekends, I'm sure they won't have that anymore now...

Also, I don't know if any of you guys notice, but Foxbusiness channel is not doing good AT ALL.

Very poor ratings, and they are constantly asking foxnews viewers to demand FBN on their cable network. It's pretty desperate attempt to get ratings...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

DARNNNNNN.....I can't find the name of the company that sponsored the auction.....try this:</P>

http://www.ushomeauction.com/?gclid=...FQpknAodkQInSw</P>

AG...the comedian that you like, is on Jay Leno. Tom Cruise is on, as well...looks like he lost 20 lbs. What is up with that? His face is all teeth, now.</P>

[/quote]

I wish I knew I would have DVR'ed it. Did you watch MP on Hannity and Colmes last night?
    He looked TIRED....

Also, looks like Hannity and Colmes will be no longer come January.
    [/quote]</P>

Bummer.....BOR is going off the radio in Jan 09, as well. I HATE that, because he does so much great teaching, with great scoop. I don't like him as much on TV, especially when he gets dramatic &amp; starts to yell....I just change the channel.</P>

[/quote]

MP was on Mike and Mike in the morning this morning, he is a class act all around no matter where he is being interviewed. Are you going to buy his book?

Why is BOR going off radio? Bad ratings? that doesn't make any sense....

They said that Colmes is doing something else, but I honestly don't believe that. I think Foxnews is pushing Hannity hard has the household name, other than BOR. They already have Hannity's America that he does on weekends, I'm sure they won't have that anymore now...

Also, I don't know if any of you guys notice, but Foxbusiness channel is not doing good AT ALL.

Very poor ratings, and they are constantly asking foxnews viewers to demand FBN on their cable network. It's pretty desperate attempt to get ratings...

[/quote]</P>

Fox News was rated #6 on the top US google searches for 2008....so they need to shut up &amp; be happy. Sarah Palin was the #1 search on the World list, #2 was Beijing Olympics:</P>

http://pcworld.about.com/od/web/Top-...es-of-2008.htm</P>

BOR may have changed his mind about going off the radio, because so many people complained??? Anyway, it is no longer posted on his website, that he is going off the air, so who knows. I thought that it was because he was getting old or lazy &amp; wanted to put all of his energy into TV &amp; forget the radio.</P>

I am sure that I will buy Mikie's book....but I will probably buy it at Sam's or Costco, where they sell books dirt cheap. I saw a deal thru' Sports Illustrated, but did not read all of the details yet.</P>

LOL....I bought Mikie's 1st book, just to support the swimming website, when I bought his REACH poster. Then, during the Beijing Olympics, I heard them say that only 10,000 copies of the 1st book sold. Hahahahaha....guess that us 10,000 will have a "priceless" item, some day!</P>

What is going on with Caroline Kennedy and Hillary Clinton? The news is saying that the Kennedy camp is feeling shut out by Hillary, because she is not coming out with a big time endorcement for Caroline? What do they expect? Caroline was front &amp; center stage for Obama, against Hillary....now she expects Hillary to forget all of that &amp; welcome Caroline to take her Senate seat???!!!</P>

BOR is absolutely against Caroline Kennedy taking the Senate seat. He said that she does not have the experience to do the job. He said that she is a rich kid, that has never held a job in her life.</P>

Condi Rice was TOTALLY high class, in turning her job over to Hillary Clinton. Condi had nothing but positives to say about Hillary on George Stephanopoulus. (sp?) Condi said that she met Hillary when she brought Chelsea to Stanford, her freshman year. LOL....Condi said that within one month, after her job is finished, she will be, "west of the Mississippi, where I belong." She can't wait to get out of Washington politics &amp; back to Stanford. I think that she is a brilliant, multi talented woman, but I don't think that she ever really wanted to be a part of the Washington political machine. Condi sure did us proud, however, traveling all over the world, trying to deal with some of the psychopathetic folks, called world leaders, in some strange countries.</P>

Fox News was rated #6 on the top US google searches for 2008....so they need to shut up &amp; be happy. Sarah Palin was the #1 search on the World list, #2 was Beijing Olympics:</p>

http://pcworld.about.com/od/web/Top-...es-of-2008.htm</p>

BOR may have changed his mind about going off the radio, because so many people complained??? Anyway, it is no longer posted on his website, that he is going off the air, so who knows. I thought that it was because he was getting old or lazy &amp; wanted to put all of his energy into TV &amp; forget the radio.</p>

I am sure that I will buy Mikie's book....but I will probably buy it at Sam's or Costco, where they sell books dirt cheap. I saw a deal thru' Sports Illustrated, but did not read all of the details yet.</p>

LOL....I bought Mikie's 1st book, just to support the swimming website, when I bought his REACH poster. Then, during the Beijing Olympics, I heard them say that only 10,000 copies of the 1st book sold. Hahahahaha....guess that us 10,000 will have a "priceless" item, some day!</p>[/quote]

Only 10,000? That might be a collector's item!!! Hold onto it and make sure it is in good condition...

Well if BOR wants to do radio and they allow him to, then it must not be the ratings, if i were him, I wouldn't do radio either, it's just too much. He already has a good show, I would take it easy at his age...

What is going on with Caroline Kennedy and Hillary Clinton? The news is saying that the Kennedy camp is feeling shut out by Hillary, because she is not coming out with a big time endorcement for Caroline? What do they expect? Caroline was front &amp; center stage for Obama, against Hillary....now she expects Hillary to forget all of that &amp; welcome Caroline to take her Senate seat???!!!</p>

BOR is absolutely against Caroline Kennedy taking the Senate seat. He said that she does not have the experience to do the job. He said that she is a rich kid, that has never held a job in her life.</p>

Condi Rice was TOTALLY high class, in turning her job over to Hillary Clinton. Condi had nothing but positives to say about Hillary on George Stephanopoulus. (sp?) Condi said that she met Hillary when she brought Chelsea to Stanford, her freshman year. LOL....Condi said that within one month, after her job is finished, she will be, "west of the Mississippi, where I belong." She can't wait to get out of Washington politics &amp; back to Stanford. I think that she is a brilliant, multi talented woman, but I don't think that she ever really wanted to be a part of the Washington political machine. Condi sure did us proud, however, traveling all over the world, trying to deal with some of the psychopathetic folks, called world leaders, in some strange countries.</p>[/quote]

yeah I'm not really sure what my thoughts are about Kennedy. I do know she isn't going to get help from the Clintons. You have to remember, the Clintons didn't change over night, they still have their beef with Obama and other people.

When McCain and Obama were at that dinner telling jokes, McCain made that joke about having that certain feeling that someone here wants him to win, and pointed at Hillary. She laughed histerically because she knew the deal....

And behind the scenes both McCain and Hillary were taking shots with each other and just chatting about political wars etc....they are friends....

+ Reply to Thread