+ Reply to Thread
Page 4584 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 35844084448445344574458245834584458545864594463446845084 ... LastLast
Results 45,831 to 45,840 of 55171

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
    Isn't it great watching other NY teams that just can't get it together? Jets/Mets? LOL....

Mangini would definitley be out if they lost against Chad. They prolly won't bring Brett back and they would just start fresh with a new QB and coaching staff....hey, maybe they can hire Wade Phillips!!
    [/quote]

Imagine if the Jets went after Spags!

This is what I bet happens.....the Jets will win on Sunday....but they still won't make the playoffs because the Pats and the Ravens win....thus no wild card spot for them( I think that's the scenario)
    Come Monday all hell breaks out

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I hate this!!!!! Always when I come here...booooooo!!!!

<span><h1>Server Error in '/' Application.<hr size="1" width="100%" color="silver"></h1>

<h2> Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding. </h2></span>

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif ">

Description: An
    unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web
    request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the
    error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException:
    Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the
    operation or the server is not responding.

</font>
    [/quote]

Yeah it's not just this thread, I get it all the time when I go into TAGF....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]
    Isn't it great watching other NY teams that just can't get it together? Jets/Mets? LOL....

Mangini would definitley be out if they lost against Chad. They prolly won't bring Brett back and they would just start fresh with a new QB and coaching staff....hey, maybe they can hire Wade Phillips!!
    [/quote]

Imagine if the Jets went after Spags!

This is what I bet happens.....the Jets will win on Sunday....but they still won't make the playoffs because the Pats and the Ravens win....thus no wild card spot for them( I think that's the scenario)
    Come Monday all hell breaks out
    [/quote]

Yeah I was thinking about Spags too. I think he's smart enough to not go to the dysfunctional Jets organization. Everything that you're suppose to do right, they do the opposite. It's like they are cursed.

I mean, come on, Parcells was there and took off!! Then he practically GAVE the job to Belichick and he passed on it!! LOL...

I just hope that they don't fire Wade Phillips and hire Spags!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Man...I need a cheat sheet for all the playoff scenarios......
    I can't wait to see Jets/Dolphins(go Chad!) and Cowboys/Eagles(Go no one!).....and of course...the Giants...though....my BP won't be as high for this game...
    [/quote]

Funny you brought up those 2 games. Those are the only 2 games I care to watch! It might be fun to watch the Pats/bills game but not as dramatic.....
    [/quote]</P>

As long as the NYG's are hoisting the Lombardi into the air, on February 1,2009, any other team/player can do whatever they want...it is fine by me. []</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

LOL...I would not know the diff between a 1996 &amp; a 2008 website I do not think. All I care about, is whether or not I can navigate the sight easily &amp; that it moves FAST!!! </P>

Link us to some of your stellar &amp; beautiful work, AG!!!</P>

I found mtgprofessor.com from the BEST consumer guy on the planet:</P>

http://clarkhoward.com/</P>

Both sites busts their butts to be helpful &amp; they go the extra mile ALWAYS to save you $$$...no matter how small or large the amount. Best part, both sites are FREE!!!</P>

BTW...I got Mikie's new book, "No Limits" yesterday at Costco. The book is $26 and Costco sells it for $14. The pics alone are worth EVERY penny. Beijing pics are totally awesome. However, my favs are MP getting on the school bus for the 1st time &amp; MP &amp; his mom at his 3rd birthday party in the back yard. The pics are too SWEET!!!!</P>

I have read 12 pages so far...started in the middle, with a gripping paragraph that was next to the pics page. (??? don't know why, it just caught my eye.). </P>

I doubt that MP had time to put a book out this fast, the way they have been running him all over the planet. MP said the words &amp; then Alan Abrahamson put the words together &amp; wrote the book, is my guess. It is VERY short &amp; sweet &amp; to the point. Exciting &amp; fast read. No flowery, drawn out garbage.</P>

MP is so totally FOCUSED on his mission, with the correct data, studying (i.e. watching films, just like they do in the NFL...LOL!!!) &amp; preparation.</P>

I feel like just reading those 12 pages has given me the high energy &amp; focus that I need to get into court &amp; defend my mom. Therefore, I am on a mission, to finish the book, before the attorney says, "let's go." It is a short &amp; fast read, so I know that I can do it.</P>

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!</P>

BTW.....did Santa bring EVERY kid on the planet a new computer...lol. My laptop is usually super fast &amp; it seems like everything is taking 3 days to get moving????!!!!</P>

[/quote]

If you go to http://clarkhoward.com/ and then compare that website to mtgprofessor, you can see a huge difference in quality. But it doesn't matter, what matters is the tips he provides.

Good job on getting MP's book, but I don't get it, are you saying it's only 12 pages?

how is everything going with the legal side of things, when is it going to be over?

do you have a virus already on your new laptop? it probably has a lot of running programs that you don't need that's slowing it down. I love my new laptop, it's blazing fast!!

[/quote]</P>

Thanks!!! You are full of helpful, good scoop!!! [Y][B]</P>

I was trying to help someone out and I gave them the link to a website. They said that the website was a cheap piece of garbage. NOW I understand what they meant....LOL!!!! </P>

MP's book is 228 pages. I only had enough time to read 12 pages. The 12 pages that I read were so high energy, exciting, focused, fast reading that it gave me the courage to dive into some of the legal work that I still needed to get done, in a very organized manner. MP's coach always tells MP, "WIN...which means, What is Important Now?" Well, that sure helped me, because I got right on my laptop and typed out the questions and the data that my sister-in-law said that I need from the attorney. If the attorney does not get a fire under her butt soon &amp; get us to court, I will just have to start over....yuck....with a new attorney. However, once she reads my data, I think that she will realize that she is frickin' holding up everything for the entire family. (Altho' in fairness, I have to say that courts move slower than a turtle, and over the holidays, they probably don't move at all. (lazy bum judges).</P>

I am so grateful that you told me about that virus thing. When I run Ad-Aware it says that I have something on my brand new (boo hoo) PC. But when I click on "remove" nothing happens. When I click on "quarantine" nothing happens. ?????????? So I am running a full scan now, to see if I can make it work, this time. I put all of the correct virus &amp; spy stuff on immediately, but I must have done something wrong. I am going to work on getting everything that I do not need, off ofmy PC, right now &amp; see if that helps. At least Dell does not come with 3 billion extra programs on it, like my HP did...LOL. Thanks again for the scoop!</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Man...I need a cheat sheet for all the playoff scenarios......
    I can't wait to see Jets/Dolphins(go Chad!) and Cowboys/Eagles(Go no one!).....and of course...the Giants...though....my BP won't be as high for this game...
    [/quote]

Funny you brought up those 2 games. Those are the only 2 games I care to watch! It might be fun to watch the Pats/bills game but not as dramatic.....
    [/quote]</p>

As long as the NYG's are hoisting the Lombardi into the air, on February 1,2009, any other team/player can do whatever they want...it is fine by me. []</p>

</p>[/quote]

Please let's hope that happens. I hope these players understand that just because they won last season, they might NEVER win again. We should use Gibril Wilson as an example. Of course some players just want to get paid now that they have the ring so if that's their goal they can go elsewhere....

We need players that will continually be hungry....

Thanks!!! You are full of helpful, good scoop!!! [Y][B]</p>

I was trying to help someone out and I gave them the link to a website. They said that the website was a cheap piece of garbage. NOW I understand what they meant....LOL!!!! </p>

MP's book is 228 pages. I only had enough time to read 12 pages. The 12 pages that I read were so high energy, exciting, focused, fast reading that it gave me the courage to dive into some of the legal work that I still needed to get done, in a very organized manner. MP's coach always tells MP, "WIN...which means, What is Important Now?" Well, that sure helped me, because I got right on my laptop and typed out the questions and the data that my sister-in-law said that I need from the attorney. If the attorney does not get a fire under her butt soon &amp; get us to court, I will just have to start over....yuck....with a new attorney. However, once she reads my data, I think that she will realize that she is frickin' holding up everything for the entire family. (Altho' in fairness, I have to say that courts move slower than a turtle, and over the holidays, they probably don't move at all. (lazy bum judges).</p>

I am so grateful that you told me about that virus thing. When I run Ad-Aware it says that I have something on my brand new (boo hoo) PC. But when I click on "remove" nothing happens. When I click on "quarantine" nothing happens. ?????????? So I am running a full scan now, to see if I can make it work, this time. I put all of the correct virus &amp; spy stuff on immediately, but I must have done something wrong. I am going to work on getting everything that I do not need, off ofmy PC, right now &amp; see if that helps. At least Dell does not come with 3 billion extra programs on it, like my HP did...LOL. Thanks again for the scoop!</p>[/quote]

Garbage? hahaha, that's pretty funny....I wouldn't say it's garbage, just doesn't look like the design is in his best interest. Seems he cares more about getting his tips out which is fine by me. Unfortunately sometimes the design of websites also helps credibility.

You did the right thing loading ad aware, spybot and all those other programs. You must have surfed yourself to some website that downloaded stuff to make your PC slow. There's no excuse for it to be slow at all!!!! So just take your time and remove the unneeded files....or quarantine...

Most people hate lawyers because they make so much and are slow!!! It's both their faults and the courts. I really should have started over and been a lawyer, it is easy living. And everyone charges so much, it's not that easy to just find another lawyer that is cheaper and better....

You can do a lot of the legal paper work yourself if you want to put the time into it. There are people who try that and save a lot, but then again, there are a lot that don't know what they are doing, fill out the wrong paperwork and that slows the courts too!! And they have to start over!!

When I bought my condo 8 years ago, I didn't have a lawyer, I did all the legal work myself. When I went for closing they asked me where my lawyer was and I said I was representing myself LOL...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Let's see if this works.....

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/V...haIhzQYjWNaRDU
    [/quote]

It didn't work for me, it kept loading and loading and loading....
    [/quote]</P>

Me too!!! I tried to watch it, twice, when it was 1st posted, but I could not make it work. []</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Thanks!!! You are full of helpful, good scoop!!! [Y][B]</P>

I was trying to help someone out and I gave them the link to a website. They said that the website was a cheap piece of garbage. NOW I understand what they meant....LOL!!!! </P>

MP's book is 228 pages. I only had enough time to read 12 pages. The 12 pages that I read were so high energy, exciting, focused, fast reading that it gave me the courage to dive into some of the legal work that I still needed to get done, in a very organized manner. MP's coach always tells MP, "WIN...which means, What is Important Now?" Well, that sure helped me, because I got right on my laptop and typed out the questions and the data that my sister-in-law said that I need from the attorney. If the attorney does not get a fire under her butt soon &amp; get us to court, I will just have to start over....yuck....with a new attorney. However, once she reads my data, I think that she will realize that she is frickin' holding up everything for the entire family. (Altho' in fairness, I have to say that courts move slower than a turtle, and over the holidays, they probably don't move at all. (lazy bum judges).</P>

I am so grateful that you told me about that virus thing. When I run Ad-Aware it says that I have something on my brand new (boo hoo) PC. But when I click on "remove" nothing happens. When I click on "quarantine" nothing happens. ?????????? So I am running a full scan now, to see if I can make it work, this time. I put all of the correct virus &amp; spy stuff on immediately, but I must have done something wrong. I am going to work on getting everything that I do not need, off ofmy PC, right now &amp; see if that helps. At least Dell does not come with 3 billion extra programs on it, like my HP did...LOL. Thanks again for the scoop!</P>

[/quote]

Garbage? hahaha, that's pretty funny....I wouldn't say it's garbage, just doesn't look like the design is in his best interest. Seems he cares more about getting his tips out which is fine by me. Unfortunately sometimes the design of websites also helps credibility.

You did the right thing loading ad aware, spybot and all those other programs. You must have surfed yourself to some website that downloaded stuff to make your PC slow. There's no excuse for it to be slow at all!!!! So just take your time and remove the unneeded files....or quarantine...

Most people hate lawyers because they make so much and are slow!!! It's both their faults and the courts. I really should have started over and been a lawyer, it is easy living. And everyone charges so much, it's not that easy to just find another lawyer that is cheaper and better....

You can do a lot of the legal paper work yourself if you want to put the time into it. There are people who try that and save a lot, but then again, there are a lot that don't know what they are doing, fill out the wrong paperwork and that slows the courts too!! And they have to start over!!

When I bought my condo 8 years ago, I didn't have a lawyer, I did all the legal work myself. When I went for closing they asked me where my lawyer was and I said I was representing myself LOL...

[/quote]</P>

Good for you!!!!! Go to law school!!!!!!!!! Just start with 1-2 classes during your off time, it would be awesome! Less than 1% of the attorney's in our country areperhaps, honest &amp; ethical.....we need someone with some stellar qualities!!!!</P>

When I first called the attorney on an emergency basis, she told me exactly what to do, that night, to move into action. The attorney was at my mom's house, the next morning (a Saturday!!!) and spent 6 hours with my mom, even walking through my mom's yard and gardens with her, watching a turtle that came to visit. She never charged my mom a PENNY.</P>

So, her price is great, but, I am afraid that she might just be r*tarded, as well......LOL.</P>

Good for you!!!!! Go to law school!!!!!!!!! Just start with 1-2 classes during your off time, it would be awesome! Less than 1% of the attorney's in our country areperhaps, honest &amp; ethical.....we need someone with some stellar qualities!!!!</p>

When I first called the attorney on an emergency basis, she told me exactly what to do, that night, to move into action. The attorney was at my mom's house, the next morning (a Saturday!!!) and spent 6 hours with my mom, even walking through my mom's yard and gardens with her, watching a turtle that came to visit. She never charged my mom a PENNY.</p>

So, her price is great, but, I am afraid that she might just be r*tarded, as well......LOL.</p>[/quote]

Well I am thinking of a career change. Passing the NY state bar exam is the toughest in the entire country. I know because I know some people that have not passed it. But a good friend of mine passed it on her first try!

Anyways, so that's great your lawyer is there for your mom, what's the problem with her? Is she just slow to do the paperwork?

I just don't understand how anyone has access to someone else financial's AT ALL. That should be impossible to tap into, no matter what relation you have with that person unless you have power of attorney to make the transactions..

+ Reply to Thread