+ Reply to Thread
Page 4587 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 35874087448745374577458545864587458845894597463746875087 ... LastLast
Results 45,861 to 45,870 of 55169

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Thanks! I just hope that they do not keep me on the phone for 2 hours, like they usually do.</p>

Here is the GOOD news!!! I ran Ad-Aware, (the long scan) while we were on the mb, and now my PC is zippin' along FAST again!!!!</p>

Progress!!!!! YES!!!!!</p>[/quote]

Good to hear! Your PC should NEVER slow down. They are too powerful now. Back in the days that was a good excuse but not anymore.

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

This almost reminds me of the Yankee thread. We are having this huge discussion about Manny, yes, no, money, everyone is debating the news, blah, blah, blah.....</p>

And you join the thread with that dry sense of humor, and say, "no, he will be a headache"</p>

I laughed the rest of the day.</p>[/quote]

But it's true!!!!

Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is under seige. 30 inches in 24 hours. Extreme avalanche danger throughout the Teton Range. A skier was killed yesterday INBOUNDS by a 6-8 foot hard slab avalanche ( not a pleasant way to go) I fear for the safety of my ski patrolling friends, the job I used to have, in keeping the mountain and all the skiers safe. </P>

Man I miss that lifestyle right now, as I sit in the rain in Boston.</P>

</P>

</P>

GO NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS. I hope Ward gets the fifty some yards he needs for a 1,000 yard season.</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is under seige. 30 inches in 24 hours. Extreme avalanche danger throughout the Teton Range. A skier was killed yesterday INBOUNDS by a 6-8 foot hard slab avalanche ( not a pleasant way to go) I fear for the safety of my ski patrolling friends, the job I used to have, in keeping the mountain and all the skiers safe. </p>

Man I miss that lifestyle right now, as I sit in the rain in Boston.</p>

</p>

</p>

GO NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS. I hope Ward gets the fifty some yards he needs for a 1,000 yard season.</p>[/quote]

Wow 30 inches in one day?? I can't even imagine what NY would do if we got that!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is under seige. 30 inches in 24 hours. Extreme avalanche danger throughout the Teton Range. A skier was killed yesterday INBOUNDS by a 6-8 foot hard slab avalanche ( not a pleasant way to go) I fear for the safety of my ski patrolling friends, the job I used to have, in keeping the mountain and all the skiers safe. </P>

Man I miss that lifestyle right now, as I sit in the rain in Boston.</P>

</P>

</P>

GO NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS. I hope Ward gets the fifty some yards he needs for a 1,000 yard season.</P>

[/quote]

Wow 30 inches in one day?? I can't even imagine what NY would do if we got that!!!

[/quote]</P>

I know. Snow has become so anticlimatic for me. What once was so exciting because a killer day of skiing was on tap has now turned into a hassle, living in the city. Jackson got an additional 7 inches last night and is expecting another 14 inches in the next 24 hours.</P>

</P>

What have I done with my life!</P>

I can't stop reading the Cowboys message board!!!

hahahaha

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I can't stop reading the Cowboys message board!!!

hahahaha
    [/quote]</P>

ALL IS WELL IN GIANT LAND!</P>

WHAT could be ssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooo........INtere sting "OVER THERE"?[]</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I can't stop reading the Cowboys message board!!!

hahahaha
    [/quote]</p>

ALL IS WELL IN GIANT LAND!</p>

WHAT could be ssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooo........INtere sting "OVER THERE"?[]</p>[/quote]

It wasn't that they lost, but HUMILIATED.

They are bickering over there, it is insane.....good stuff.....I could be entertained all night what they are writing....

That Cowboys/Eagles game...I don't even know what to say.........
    Words can't express how entertaining that was....

The Jets-Go away Favre

The Cowboys boards and the Jets boards are like disaster areas right now

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]That Cowboys/Eagles game...I don't even know what to say.........
    Words can't express how entertaining that was....

The Jets-Go away Favre

The Cowboys boards and the Jets boards are like disaster areas right now
    [/quote]

yeah the only annoying thing was flipping back and forth between the both games. I wanted to see the Jets get beat and they did! Remember I kept saying throughout the season that I still don't think the Jets are good? Something didn't seem right with them eventhough they kept finding ways to win??

They were fakes all along and I love it!!!

Brett hopefully will finally just go and disappear....

+ Reply to Thread