+ Reply to Thread
Page 4595 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 35954095449545454585459345944595459645974605464546955095 ... LastLast
Results 45,941 to 45,950 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

CAN WE GET DARREN SPROLES ON OUR TEAM????????!!!!!!!! LIKE....YESTERDAY?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you SEE that little guy, and what he did in that game?????!!!!!!!! LT is hurt and goes to the locker room & this football midget machine comes out and weaves all over the field, like a 3 year old, who can move around a room, faster than a bolt of lightening. OMG!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

It will be interesting to see if this guy can play an entire season. He was getting popped last night and stripped. So he played excellent last night, I think he would be a good 1-2-3 combo...

And I do NOT like the Chargers.

It is on my list....get Direct TV, get Direct TV, get Direct TV.

If ONLY my to do list, was not so &*%$@* long right now...I have too many &%$#@* things on my plate.....UGH!!!! Big Time.

Whine, whine, whine...

[/quote]

You have more important things to handle, once you are done, you can reward yourself with DirectTV!!!

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!! MP has had a TON of awards, he was probably more than happy to share the wealth with Bolt, who helps kids in sports, as well, in a HORRIBLY impoverished country.

I TOTALLY agree with you, that MP is like Eli Manning. Both stay hungry to win, but they are both HUMBLE.

I was reading about how relieved and happy Eli was, when Brett Favre came to town. Eli said it got the cameras out of his face, and the press off of his back, for three seconds, so that he could finally breathe and have some sort of life....and just concertrate on FOOTBALL!!!!!

[/quote]

Very true! Everything has been Brett Favre!!! It was a blessing...thank you Brett!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]This whole Israel invasion seems like a plan to get Iran to do something, give a just cause for an airstrike.
    Something seems fishy about the whole deal
    [/quote]

The whole israel-palestinian thing annoys me....
    [/quote]</P>

As if Obama's plate was not too full already. Obama &amp; Hillary Clinton are going to be putting in some killer hours, to make any sense out of that insane mess over in the middle east.</P>

I was listening to Senate Maj Leader, Harry Reid, talk on Meet The Press this morning. It was so embarrassing. The guy is soooooooo old, so senile, cannot articulate to save his life.</P>

Then they had George H Bush on Fox Sunday. The newest and latest Navy air craft carrier is going to be named after him. He said that his daughter is going to do all of those Navy ritual introduction things that you say on a ship, and then George H said that he knows that he is going to cry....!</P>

George H was talking about Obama, and he said that, "Barack Obama is so articulate, that when he says a sentence, it is like it was written by Shakespeare."</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]This whole Israel invasion seems like a plan to get Iran to do something, give a just cause for an airstrike.
    [/quote]

The whole israel-palestinian thing annoys me....
    [/quote]</p>

As if Obama's plate was not too full already. Obama &amp; Hillary Clinton are going to be putting in some killer hours, to make any sense out of that insane mess over in the middle east.</p>

I was listening to Senate Maj Leader, Harry Reid, talk on Meet The Press this morning. It was so embarrassing. The guy is soooooooo old, so senile, cannot articulate to save his life.</p>

Then they had George H Bush on Fox Sunday. The newest and latest Navy air craft carrier is going to be named after him. He said that his daughter is going to do all of those Navy ritual introduction things that you say on a ship, and then George H said that he knows that he is going to cry....!</p>

George H was talking about Obama, and he said that, "Barack Obama is so articulate, that when he says a sentence, it is like it was written by Shakespeare."</p>[/quote]

There are more reasons why Obama won, but yes, he is VERY articulate. McCain just wasn't as articulate and was always reading his speeches off a wet napkin....it is very true, IMAGE IS EVERYTHING. Sad but true...

Neither Obama/Clinton can do anything for the middle east. It is a 100 year old battle that will continue well passed Obama's 1 or 2 term Presidency. The only thing keeping Israel alive is the U.S. support. We give them $3 billion a year plus weapons/vehicles and every other kind of military muscle.

Israel I believe is outnumbered 10-1 compared to the Palestinians so it is American weapons that is keeping them alive over there.

there is no such thing as an Israeli F-16 when you hear that on TV, it is our F-16 with their flag on it...

I really don't know what it will take to have peace of there. I have friends on both sides....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

CAN WE GET DARREN SPROLES ON OUR TEAM????????!!!!!!!! LIKE....YESTERDAY?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you SEE that little guy, and what he did in that game?????!!!!!!!! LT is hurt and goes to the locker room &amp; this football midget machine comes out and weaves all over the field, like a 3 year old, who can move around a room, faster than a bolt of lightening. OMG!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

It will be interesting to see if this guy can play an entire season. He was getting popped last night and stripped. So he played excellent last night, I think he would be a good 1-2-3 combo...

And I do NOT like the Chargers.

It is on my list....get Direct TV, get Direct TV, get Direct TV.

If ONLY my to do list, was not so &amp;*%$@* long right now...I have too many &amp;%$#@* things on my plate.....UGH!!!! Big Time.

Whine, whine, whine...

[/quote]

You have more important things to handle, once you are done, you can reward yourself with DirectTV!!!

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!! MP has had a TON of awards, he was probably more than happy to share the wealth with Bolt, who helps kids in sports, as well, in a HORRIBLY impoverished country.

I TOTALLY agree with you, that MP is like Eli Manning. Both stay hungry to win, but they are both HUMBLE.

I was reading about how relieved and happy Eli was, when Brett Favre came to town. Eli said it got the cameras out of his face, and the press off of his back, for three seconds, so that he could finally breathe and have some sort of life....and just concertrate on FOOTBALL!!!!!

[/quote]

Very true! Everything has been Brett Favre!!! It was a blessing...thank you Brett!!!

[/quote]</P>

How come you do not like the Chargers? Besides the fact, that they are a boring team, and when I was trying to listen to Rivers talk, he was so boring I was falling asleep, and his face is boring, too.</P>

I applaud their fans, but how can you even play football in a city, when half the games are played &amp; it is 1000 frickin' degrees out. And the Padres are a joke, as well. But the fans show up, so eager to be in the Big Time.....lol. Sorry....but it reminds me of ma &amp; pa kettle, trying to get into the 21st century, with all due respect for the fans earnest sincerity.</P>

[quote user="bansaw"]This whole Israel invasion seems like a plan to get Iran to do something, give a just cause for an airstrike.
    [/quote]</P>

its a good thing we have iran surrounded[]</P>

[quote user="bansaw"]This whole Israel invasion seems like a plan to get Iran to do something, give a just cause for an airstrike.
    [/quote]</P>

its a good thing we have iran surrounded[]</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]</P>

ROTFL....love it!!!</P>

[/quote]

I saw this and it made me think of you. Happy new year. Never forget Phelps 08
    [/quote]</P>

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET !!!!!!!!!!! [Y]</P>

What a STELLER way to end the thread for 2008. Mikie is.....da man. Michael Phelps should have been the Time Magazine Man of the Year. Instead they choose to put some guy named Obama on the cover. HOW could politics ever be more important than sports???!!! </P>

Not to get into an anatomical discussion this early in 2009, but MP is one deep breath away from a wardrobe malfunction in that suit.</P>

I know that they hate those new speed suits, in that, it takes 20 minutes to get into it, &amp; they all start unzipping each other in the back, as soon as the race is finished, so that they can breathe, they are so skin tight, but still????!!!! [:$] And when MP just wears his regular speedo's, he looks like he is 1 mm or less, away from letting the world know what "full disclosure" means......LOL</P>

[/quote]
    I can't say I noticed that but I am glad it makes you happy. On a sadder note Bolt beat Phelps for top international athlete. How is that even possible?

http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/news/story?id=3804774

[/quote]</P>

It does not make me happy for one tenth of a second. I am worried like a "momma hen" that Mikie is going to have a wardrobe malfunction, on a global stage. (which I am sure will never happen, in that, all of the Olympic divers where the same attire, &amp; somehow/someway all of those tiny Speedo's stay intact....lol.)</P>

How come you do not like the Chargers? Besides the fact, that they are a boring team, and when I was trying to listen to Rivers talk, he was so boring I was falling asleep, and his face is boring, too.</p>

I applaud their fans, but how can you even play football in a city, when half the games are played &amp; it is 1000 frickin' degrees out. And the Padres are a joke, as well. But the fans show up, so eager to be in the Big Time.....lol. Sorry....but it reminds me of ma &amp; pa kettle, trying to get into the 21st century, with all due respect for the fans earnest sincerity.</p>[/quote]

Well it goes back to a couple of things.

1) The Eli trade. The Giants/Eli will forever be hated in San Diego because of that debacle. They don't like us and we don't like them.

2) Rivers is a punk. He starts fights with other teams fans and QB's.
    Do a youtube search on Rivers and Jay Cutler. In fact, here is the link.
    Jay cutler didn't do anything, Rivers just decided to be a punk and trash talk. I remember watching this game clearly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsSpYLU7Ig0

3) Rivers is classless.

4) Merriman does Roid's.

With that said, I like what they have in Sproles and Vincent Jackson.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

How come you do not like the Chargers? Besides the fact, that they are a boring team, and when I was trying to listen to Rivers talk, he was so boring I was falling asleep, and his face is boring, too.</P>

I applaud their fans, but how can you even play football in a city, when half the games are played &amp; it is 1000 frickin' degrees out. And the Padres are a joke, as well. But the fans show up, so eager to be in the Big Time.....lol. Sorry....but it reminds me of ma &amp; pa kettle, trying to get into the 21st century, with all due respect for the fans earnest sincerity.</P>

[/quote]

Well it goes back to a couple of things.

1) The Eli trade. The Giants/Eli will forever be hated in San Diego because of that debacle. They don't like us and we don't like them.

2) Rivers is a punk. He starts fights with other teams fans and QB's.
    Do a youtube search on Rivers and Jay Cutler. In fact, here is the link.
    Jay cutler didn't do anything, Rivers just decided to be a punk and trash talk. I remember watching this game clearly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsSpYLU7Ig0

3) Rivers is classless.

4) Merriman does Roid's.

With that said, I like what they have in Sproles and Vincent Jackson.

[/quote]</P>

Thanks for the scoop! I just knew that several of their players do not have any brains.</P>

As we discussed, (about a thousand pages ago!), my mentor/mom/best friend has a son that owns the towing company that tows the hot cars for the Chargers &amp; the Padres. The players are so dumb, that when they get into trouble, they just leave their 200K car on the lot &amp; never want to see it again, or come retrieve it. They do not even know what to do with $5.00, much less an NFL/MBL salary. So they mess up their whole career &amp; then go to work at a gas station somewhere. It is pathetic.</P>

Hate the Chargers. Hope they get pounded in the next round.

How does Ed Hochuli get a playoff game?

+ Reply to Thread