+ Reply to Thread
Page 4622 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 36224122452245724612462046214622462346244632467247225122 ... LastLast
Results 46,211 to 46,220 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

After the 2007 season, he signed a 4 year extension.

So he's locked up for a while, and will probably stay that way.

Congratulations Kurt Warner and the Cards!!! Thank you!! You made my Sunday....

It's unfortunate our team can't be there, but you will represent the NFL well....

In all honesty, the Cards need to thank their lucky stars that the Eagles beat us because it paved the way for them to the SB.

There is NO chance they would have beaten the Giants here in NY if it were today....

I gotta admit...I can sleep easier tonight....

I don't think we can say there is no chance they would have beaten the Giants here in NY if it were today.......we have to remember...anything can happen in the nfl...just like people thought we had no chance beating the packer up in Green Bay last year or beating the cowboys last year...or beating the Pats

Sometimes the ball bounces your way! []

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I gotta admit...I can sleep easier tonight....

I don't think we can say there is no chance they would have beaten the Giants here in NY if it were today.......we have to remember...anything can happen in the nfl...just like people thought we had no chance beating the packer up in Green Bay last year or beating the cowboys last year...or beating the Pats

Sometimes the ball bounces your way! []
    [/quote]

I can sleep a lot better....last week both teams sucked and the Eagles won out because they didn't suck as much.....isn't the Cards record in the East like 1 out of 5 wins?

But you're right, any given Sunday so they could have beaten us as well.....

You see the Cards have to win the SB, I cannot fathom the RAVENS winning another SB and neither can I with the Steelers and Big Ben getting ANOTHER ring....

So you have the Cards that are left and Fitz is an amazing WR......and Kurt is just a good guy....

Did you hear Bradshaw asking the crowd if they want Kurt back next season??

You know Matt Leinart is like..."uhh....not me!!! I want to play!!!"

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

I can sleep a lot better....last week both teams sucked and the Eagles won out because they didn't suck as much.....isn't the Cards record in the East like 1 out of 5 wins?

But you're right, any given Sunday so they could have beaten us as well.....

You see the Cards have to win the SB, I cannot fathom the RAVENS winning another SB and neither can I with the Steelers and Big Ben getting ANOTHER ring....

So you have the Cards that are left and Fitz is an amazing WR......and Kurt is just a good guy....

Did you hear Bradshaw asking the crowd if they want Kurt back next season??

You know Matt Leinart is like..."uhh....not me!!! I want to play!!!"

[/quote]

Larry Fitzgerald is simply a stud......I would kidnap him for the Giants if they asked me to.....
    Where is Matt Leinart??

Does this mean we are gonna have some Brenda Warner sightings now.....[:O]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Larry Fitzgerald is simply a stud......I would kidnap him for the Giants if they asked me to.....
    Where is Matt Leinart??

Does this mean we are gonna have some Brenda Warner sightings now.....[:O]
    [/quote]

Fitz literally has glue on his hands....it's amazing how he catches the ball.....I would love if we could trade for Fitz...they can have half our team!!!

yeah the Cards have a big issue next season, do they go with young Matty boy or the veteran Warner. Neither one of them wants to be #2...right now I don't think anyone thinks Matt is any good...especially since Kurt beat him out in training camp..

the Titans will have the exact same issue with Collins and Young....

OMG...this steelers/ravens game is making me sleepy....

All-Pro

Go Ravens. God forbid another Steelers SB where they get all the calls again.

All-Pro

[:@][:@][:@]

All-Pro

Screw the Steelers. Go Cards!

+ Reply to Thread