+ Reply to Thread
Page 4628 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 36284128452845784618462646274628462946304638467847285128 ... LastLast
Results 46,271 to 46,280 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Oscar nominations....
    I still wanna see the curious case of Benjamin Button, Slumdog Millionaire, Frost/Nixon...and I still need to see Tropic Thunder..

[/quote]

I hope Heath wins for being the Joker. He was the only thing that movie had going for it...

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Oscar nominations....
    I still wanna see the curious case of Benjamin Button, Slumdog Millionaire, Frost/Nixon...and I still need to see Tropic Thunder..

[/quote]

I hope Heath wins for being the Joker. He was the only thing that movie had going for it...
    [/quote]

yea i agree. Before I saw it, I thought they were just milking his death for the movie. But he really did a sick job. Other than him the movie SUKKED. The way they did Batmans voice annoyed me throughout the whole movie
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Oscar nominations....

[/quote]

[/quote]

yea i agree. Before I saw it, I thought they were just milking his death for the movie. But he really did a sick job. Other than him the movie SUKKED. The way they did Batmans voice annoyed me throughout the whole movie[/quote]

Yeah, I don't know where all those good reviews came from. If it was just all about the Joker, it woulda been sick...

And yeah, Batman's voice was annoying

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]LMAO

http://www.bangcartoon.com/2008/perfect.htm
    [/quote]

lol bang always delivers
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Mod_C"]Hey, for people avoiding TAGF, we have new Mods on the boards. Just letting you guys know.
    [/quote]

TAGF does look a bit saner!!

If you are bored and want to ban some people...find me...I already made a mental list! [:P]
    [/quote]

Hey! We have new mods...look at that.... [:P]
    [/quote]

Hahahaha....I see! Place feels better already!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Mod_C"]Hey, for people avoiding TAGF, we have new Mods on the boards. Just letting you guys know.
    [/quote]

TAGF does look a bit saner!!

If you are bored and want to ban some people...find me...I already made a mental list! [:P]
    [/quote]

Hey! We have new mods...look at that.... [:P]
    [/quote]

Hahahaha....I see! Place feels better already!
    [/quote]

Let's hope all the new Mods keep the trolls away. In a perfect world, all stupid posters would be banned to their own little place where they can post stupid stuff...

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] yea, i feel bad for Lienhart, hes in a Aaron Rodgers situation[/quote]

Well, they are different situations. Rodgers would NEVER ever have a chance to start over Brett no matter how old Brett got.

Matt, however, started last year but sucked, and got hurt right? Anyways, this season, both him and Kurt had a chance to battle it out and old man Kurt did better, so the job was available to Matt, unlike Rodgers.

Now next season is going to be very interesting what happens to both Kurt and Kerry Collins....
    [/quote] if ur the cards you GOT to bring Warner back until he can't play anymore, he just got you to the superbowl. Collins, now that is a true dilemma. I mean the running game and defense is what got the Titans to their success, but when forced to throw the ball, KColl did his job. That will be interesting. And I should mention, the PRO BOWL Kerry Collins[/quote]</P>

Yeah , Warner will be back , no doubt about it. He's not showing any signs of age and like you mentioned , he got them to the SB. imo the same is true for Collins. No way Jeff Fisher is going to go back to Vince Young after this year. Leinhart and Young are just going to have wait and learn</P>

Wonder what it would take for the GMen to get Boldin. That blow up he had with the coach last Sunday was just his competitveness showing through , again imo</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] yea, i feel bad for Lienhart, hes in a Aaron Rodgers situation[/quote]

Well, they are different situations. Rodgers would NEVER ever have a chance to start over Brett no matter how old Brett got.

Matt, however, started last year but sucked, and got hurt right? Anyways, this season, both him and Kurt had a chance to battle it out and old man Kurt did better, so the job was available to Matt, unlike Rodgers.

Now next season is going to be very interesting what happens to both Kurt and Kerry Collins....
    [/quote] if ur the cards you GOT to bring Warner back until he can't play anymore, he just got you to the superbowl. Collins, now that is a true dilemma. I mean the running game and defense is what got the Titans to their success, but when forced to throw the ball, KColl did his job. That will be interesting. And I should mention, the PRO BOWL Kerry Collins[/quote]</p>

Yeah , Warner will be back , no doubt about it. He's not showing any signs of age and like you mentioned , he got them to the SB. imo the same is true for Collins. No way Jeff Fisher is going to go back to Vince Young after this year. Leinhart and Young are just going to have wait and learn</p>

Wonder what it would take for the GMen to get Boldin. That blow up he had with the coach last Sunday was just his competitveness showing through , again imo</p>[/quote]

People think Eli sucks... could you imagine if Leinart or Young was our QB, oh boy... this place would be insane

[quote user="Mod_C"]

People think Eli sucks... could you imagine if Leinart or Young was our QB, oh boy... this place would be insane
    [/quote]

Young has shown he is not capable of dealing with pressure, he's in Tennessee out of all places...

Imagine the NY media? He would NOT be able to handle it.......

+ Reply to Thread