+ Reply to Thread
Page 4630 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 36304130453045804620462846294630463146324640468047305130 ... LastLast
Results 46,291 to 46,300 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

...LOL...</P>

i like big ben, but i also maintain that cities like chitcago, NYC (and the states ofNJ/NY) are the worse places for pro-sport athletes with soft skin or self-esteem trouble.</P>

i like Eli and think he is a good fit for us. what sickened me was all the love Joe "Cool" Flacco was getting. he and Eli were comparitive in personality types, and Eli had to "cooly" win a SB BEFORE people gave him his props.</P>

this rook comes in does reasonably well, has the personality of a mop handle and the media loves him.</P>

oh, and then the ingrates, (read bandwagon fans), go back to dumping on Eli, because his best WR decided to bust a cap in himself, (I still want Plax backthough[:S]), and the Defense gave up crucial 3rd and downs and big TD plays in the end.</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>but yeah, Eli s*cks because he's returned to his "old ways".</FONT></P>

yeah right.</P>

PS </P>

Philthy-phillip rivers is a turd, i'd take Cutler over him any day. Thank God he didn't come to the Jints, we would have been marginally better than the cowturds....</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL. Yeah, I didn't like that either. Now that you mention it... people didn't like Eli because he wasn't a firery enough leader... but Flacco is praised for it. Unreal</P>

Ever since Draft Day 2004, the national media is on a mission to make Eli look as bad as possible, there's till a lot of people who still dislike him for sticking up the Chargers, including people on this board</P>

[/quote]</P>

boo hoo, i guess.</P>

it's the fickle nature of people really. we forget easily the effort and work it took/takes to reach a goal, but if there's something negative to say, we magnify it.</P>

AG:</P>

you're right, next year will tell the tale. once opposing D's get that tape on Joe"cool", we'll see just how cool he is. same applies to Matt ryan down in the "A".</P>

i am nervous for Coach Sheridan and hope he does well. i wonder what his defensive philosophy will be? like how will he adapt the Philthy-based blitz packages to his strategies.</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

AG:</p>

you're right, next year will tell the tale. once opposing D's get that tape on Joe"cool", we'll see just how cool he is. same applies to Matt ryan down in the "A".</p>

i am nervous for Coach Sheridan and hope he does well. i wonder what his defensive philosophy will be? like how will he adapt the Philthy-based blitz packages to his strategies.</p>[/quote]

You can add Matt Cassel to that list. Not all rookies will excel their first years, but some will excel due to the teams they played and the situation they were in...

Guarantee you Cassel, Ryan and Flacco will not have such an easy season....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

AG:</P>

you're right, next year will tell the tale. once opposing D's get that tape on Joe"cool", we'll see just how cool he is. same applies to Matt ryan down in the "A".</P>

i am nervous for Coach Sheridan and hope he does well. i wonder what his defensive philosophy will be? like how will he adapt the Philthy-based blitz packages to his strategies.</P>

[/quote]

You can add Matt Cassel to that list. Not all rookies will excel their first years, but some will excel due to the teams they played and the situation they were in...

Guarantee you Cassel, Ryan and Flacco will not have such an easy season....
    [/quote]</P>

Not that any one of them will have an easy season..................but , and I don't knowwhy.....Cassel will turn out No.1 Easy for me say , right[]</P>

No , actually for the reasons you guys mentioned above</P>

I hate this 2 week wait for the superbowl!!!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I hate this 2 week wait for the superbowl!!!
    [/quote]

At least it's easier to deal with than last year!

Just checking in. In the middle of flight training, my 9th day straight without a day off. Hope all is well with everyone.
    MJG

[quote user="mjg407"]Just checking in. In the middle of flight training, my 9th day straight without a day off. Hope all is well with everyone.
    MJG
    [/quote]

Keep up the good work! I just watched inside Air Force One and Marine One on NatGeo channel...

Fantastic stuff that goes on.....

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Just checking in. In the middle of flight training, my 9th day straight without a day off. Hope all is well with everyone.
    MJG
    [/quote]

Keep up the good work! I just watched inside Air Force One and Marine One on NatGeo channel...

[/quote]</P>

I watched that too last night! It was very interesting. </P>

[quote user="jeffgman"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Just checking in. In the middle of flight training, my 9th day straight without a day off. Hope all is well with everyone.
    MJG
    [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I watched that too last night! It was very interesting. </p>[/quote]

I wonder what the funding is for all that. The fact that they keep the planes and choppers in absolute mint condition, along with training, food.......that is the way to live!!!

I'm sure Air Force One wastes A LOT of food not from consumption but just to be available in case POTUS has a craving for something unique....

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="jeffgman"]

MJG
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I watched that too last night! It was very interesting. </P>

[/quote]

I wonder what the funding is for all that. The fact that they keep the planes and choppers in absolute mint condition, along with training, food.......that is the way to live!!!

I'm sure Air Force One wastes A LOT of food not from consumption but just to be available in case POTUS has a craving for something unique....

[/quote]</P>

They def spend a lot of money on the upkeep on the helicopters. Have spending some time in the Navy fixing them, they are a lot of work and are full of greese and oil. I remeber having to take like 3 showers after a shift just to get the gunk from under my nails!!!</P>

+ Reply to Thread