+ Reply to Thread
Page 5457 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 445749575357540754475455545654575458545954675507 ... LastLast
Results 54,561 to 54,570 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Quote Originally Posted by bandwgn86 View Post
    have to cheer on the Euro's, when/if there is a Canucklehead (WTF has happened to Mike Wier?) on a PC team they put them with the Euro's.. Ryder Cup/Presidents Cup are my favourite events on teh PGA tour. some fantastic golf played on sunday!
    Yeah... I was actually happy we had a night game so I could watch the Ryder, and click to the Pats game (CBS) or Saints game (FOX) as time permitted. If the Gmen were playing I'd see only see the Ryder in-between plays and at advertisements. It was a great match, down to the frustrating, for both teams, last hole (not counting Tiger).

Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    ho hum. Anything new...
    ...and I am thankful the Moderators were kind to us and ported this Thread over to the new forums.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro
    Enjoy, byron, and be safe in the crazy congested metro area.
    Last time we played them at home I was there and we lost.
    Bring us good Karma.
    thanks Zim .... bringing the wife alone ...It will be her first look at the Giants live ...
    Last edited by byron; 10-05-2012 at 11:57 AM.

went to the game today..great time as usual...lots of college girls walking around looking for donations for breast cancer awareness, which is always good...Snee, baas, hyno, had great games blocking, you could have driven a truck through the hole that was there on the Wilson touchdown...Also was excited to Randle have a very nice game...Hope everyone on the asian thread was able to enjoy the game today as well.

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    went to the game today..great time as usual...lots of college girls walking around looking for donations for breast cancer awareness, which is always good...Snee, baas, hyno, had great games blocking, you could have driven a truck through the hole that was there on the Wilson touchdown...Also was excited to Randle have a very nice game...Hope everyone on the asian thread was able to enjoy the game today as well.
    It was nervous time for awhile. Experience paid off, although our rook, Randle, stepped up and contributed. The crowd was very quiet for the first 1-1/2 qtrs.... and, so was I..

It was nervous time for awhile. Experience paid off, although our rook, Randle, stepped up and contributed. The crowd was very quiet for the first 1-1/2 qtrs.... and, so was I..
    agreed about the crowd..it was just a damp cool afternoon...When they jumped up 14-0 it was piss and moan time for me. It was nice to see them get going in the 2nd quarter and not wait until the 4th...Honestly Zim if this team could just get healthy..Missing KP was big..that blown coverage for the Browns 2nd TD looked bad.

health is one thing but consistency is a completely different thing.

this Team has a problem with associative personality disorder...not schizophrenia, just completely different personalities.

One week they're dominating and stifling, another week punching bags.

All I want is consistency, aggressive defense and ball-control offense. Great win in that they secured a W, but they should have whipped that *** from the green light.

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    agreed about the crowd..it was just a damp cool afternoon...When they jumped up 14-0 it was piss and moan time for me. It was nice to see them get going in the 2nd quarter and not wait until the 4th...Honestly Zim if this team could just get healthy..Missing KP was big..that blown coverage for the Browns 2nd TD looked bad.
    Coverage on that 2nd TD was embarrassingly horrib;e. Fewell has got to forget zone with these guys, like they did at the end of last year. We don't have the experience and familiarity with each other to play zone. No one covered the slot man and it was a miracle that Blackburn was that close.

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    health is one thing but consistency is a completely different thing.

this Team has a problem with associative personality disorder...not schizophrenia, just completely different personalities.

One week they're dominating and stifling, another week punching bags.

All I want is consistency, aggressive defense and ball-control offense. Great win in that they secured a W, but they should have whipped that *** from the green light.
    You're right about the consistency, GY. You know we always play better when no one thinks we can win. It's playing with urgency with every snap, and not sleep walking until the 4th and expecting Eli to bring us back.
    Nerve wracking team.
    Next week is a good barometer game.

yeah the Whiners will have last year as motivation too. Will be a big game no doubt. (wait for the Trolls to show up, I expect tons of vomit and vitriol.)

+ Reply to Thread