+ Reply to Thread
Page 4678 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 36784178457846284668467646774678467946804688472847785178 ... LastLast
Results 46,771 to 46,780 of 55168

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

it's official!

with the FA signings of the weekend i am not ashamed to admit that i have peed my pants at the possibilities.

Canty + Osi + Tuck + Big Freddy + Barry + Kiwi + Alford + Toleffson + Rocky is just plain sick!!!

get us another CB a #1 WR a few more O Linemen to deepen things and o' snap!!!

i still miss Kawika though....

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]it's official!

with the FA signings of the weekend i am not ashamed to admit that i have peed my pants at the possibilities.

Canty + Osi + Tuck + Big Freddy + Barry + Kiwi + Alford + Toleffson + Rocky is just plain sick!!!

[/quote]

Yeah it's a pretty good signing. Some are saying it isn't exactly the Giant way, but hey, these new players are impact players...

I agree, let's shore up our offense a tad bit more.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]it's official!

[/quote]

Yeah it's a pretty good signing. Some are saying it isn't exactly the Giant way, but hey, these new players are impact players...

[/quote]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]it's official!

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know we can't have enough pass rushers. But Now we have Tuck, Osi, Kiwi, Canty, Tollefson, add in Rocky, Alford, Robbins, Coefield..... not to mention the DE we drafted last year who was hurt, how many DL are we going to carry? 5 DE's and 4 DTs?

[quote user="mjg407"]I know we can't have enough pass rushers. But Now we have Tuck, Osi, Kiwi, Canty, Tollefson, add in Rocky, Alford, Robbins, Coefield..... not to mention the DE we drafted last year who was hurt, how many DL are we going to carry? 5 DE's and 4 DTs?
    [/quote]</P>

yes, due to injury bugs and in the last part of the past season guys were more than gassed on 3rd downs and even in the green zone...</P>

i say no one gets traded but we see heavy rotations based on situations. tolefson, tuck and even kiwi have been put in the interior to stunt and cofield and freddy are banged up. alford and rocky are perfect to relieve those two.</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

[quote user="mjg407"]I know we can't have enough pass rushers. But Now we have Tuck, Osi, Kiwi, Canty, Tollefson, add in Rocky, Alford, Robbins, Coefield..... not to mention the DE we drafted last year who was hurt, how many DL are we going to carry? 5 DE's and 4 DTs?
    [/quote]</P>

yes, due to injury bugs and in the last part of the past season guys were more than gassed on 3rd downs and even in the green zone...</P>

i say no one gets traded but we see heavy rotations based on situations. tolefson, tuck and even kiwi have been put in the interior to stunt and cofield and freddy are banged up. alford and rocky are perfect to relieve those two.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Nothing like those fresh legs as you get deeper into the season or any game for that matter. OLs don't rotate and DO wear down. imo Reese is rolling and turning the DL into a machine. It will make every QB they face somewhat antsy. Great for us</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Nothing like those fresh legs as you get deeper into the season or any game for that matter. OLs don't rotate and DO wear down. imo Reese is rolling and turning the DL into a machine. It will make every QB they face somewhat antsy. Great for us</P>

[/quote]</P>

...exactly. </P>

opposing QBs hear these words prior to snapping the ball: "You Wrong Colonel Sanders. You Wrong."</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

...exactly. </P>

opposing QBs hear these words prior to snapping the ball: "You Wrong Colonel Sanders. You Wrong."</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL opposing QBsbeing fried................like the good old days with LT. Those QB heads are going to be looking like the kid in the "Exorcist"..................... 360 degree turns</P>

so I went googling something and came across this...[:O]

http://www.dni.gov/speeches/20081117_speech.pdf

+ Reply to Thread