+ Reply to Thread
Page 4685 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 36854185458546354675468346844685468646874695473547855185 ... LastLast
Results 46,841 to 46,850 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

This tells me all I need to know about the mom

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Lord Jebus....are we soon gonna be able to see the birth of all them babies?

OctoMom Birth Tape Coming Soon -- For $$$$$$$
    [/quote]

Wow, they need to take her babies away from her NOW. She totally used them for her own gain...

Why would anyone even want to pay her money to watch her giving birth!!

Unbelievable.....

did you guys hear the latest quote from A-Rod?

[quote user="AsianGiant"]did you guys hear the latest quote from A-Rod?
    [/quote]

No, what did he say?

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="AsianGiant"]did you guys hear the latest quote from A-Rod?
    [/quote]

No, what did he say?
    [/quote]

Well I don't know if he was taking a shot at Jeter or not, it really doesn't matter because enough people hate him already that they will say it's a shot at DJ....

Rodriguez caused a stir after playing for the Dominican Republic on
    Tuesday, saying he would like to see Mets shortstop Jose Reyes at the
    top of the Yankees batting order.

I wish he was leading off on our team and playing on our team, Rodriguez said.

Jeter's response was:

Jeter worked out at Steinbrenner Field before leaving to join the United States for a game Wednesday against Toronto.

Ive got nothing to say, man, Jeter said.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="AsianGiant"]did you guys hear the latest quote from A-Rod?
    [/quote]

No, what did he say?
    [/quote]

Well I don't know if he was taking a shot at Jeter or not, it really doesn't matter because enough people hate him already that they will say it's a shot at DJ....

Jeter's response was:

Jeter worked out at Steinbrenner Field before leaving to join the United States for a game Wednesday against Toronto.

[/quote]

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He's in enough **** already, and he says that? He needs to shut up.

I don't see what the big deal is. All he said is he wished Reyes was leading off for them. It was not a slight against Jeter. I am sure Kobe would love to have Deron Williams or Chris Paul instead of Derek Fisher. I am not comparing the two just saying.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I don't see what the big deal is. All he said is he wished Reyes was leading off for them. It was not a slight against Jeter. I am sure Kobe would love to have Deron Williams or Chris Paul instead of Derek Fisher. I am not comparing the two just saying.[/quote]

But he didn't have to say that, Reye's isn't all that great, he's like Cano, his noggin isn't all there....

DJ's a smart and solid/clutch player. But anyways, the point is, I think he said it because DJ was the only player not to come out and fully support A-Rod a couple weeks ago...

It doesn't matter if it didn't mean anything, it's ammo for people who love to hate on A-Rod and he just gave them more ammo...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="AsianGiant"]did you guys hear the latest quote from A-Rod?
    [/quote]

No, what did he say?
    [/quote]

Jeter's response was:

[/quote]

Honestly...the quote from Alex is not bad.....
    I don't think he was taking a shot at Jeter(or actually technically Damon...since he is our lead off batter)....he was just trying to complement Reyes......and after the fact realized that it might come across as him taking a shot at Jeter(that was why he had that blurb afterwards that it was not a shot at Jeter).

The man just needs to not speak. Because no matter what he says...it becomes a mess somehow.

I think Curry pretty much nails it:

<h2 class="entry-title">A-Rods Praise for Reyes Not Criticism of Jeter</h2>

More ammo. When he starts hitting HR's no one will care anymore.

+ Reply to Thread