+ Reply to Thread
Page 5465 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 446549655365541554555463546454655466546754755515 ... LastLast
Results 54,641 to 54,650 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    Hahahaha... Suicide watch would be in force. I know how spoiled these peeps are, but I hope they remain spoiled and we never suffer thru a period like that ever again.
    Fugly win. Most definitely this is a game where our opponent can say they beat themselves. hahahaha. Too bad... been there, done that, and I take any W with a thank you and a smile.
    I hate games like this. Every seasoned Gman fan knew that 23-0 meant nothing/
    Zim, I told my daughter when it was 23-0, that I would not get too overconfident. There was plenty of ball left to play.

I will take the win though! I was a youngen in the 70s, but I am aware, through my father and others from those days, how it was a tough time to be a Giants fan.

And as I have matured, I have come to realize that anytime the Giants play a NFC East divisional foe, it is a battle, records out the window
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    ... Every seasoned Gman fan knew that 23-0 meant nothing/
    this

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    this
    Hey GY. I'm south of you right now at camp atterburry learning how to stand in line. What a friggn game yesterday. The O needs to pick it up or we will be hearing again about the mid season slump.

Quote Originally Posted by mjg407 View Post
    Hey GY. I'm south of you right now at camp atterburry learning how to stand in line. What a friggn game yesterday. The O needs to pick it up or we will be hearing again about the mid season slump.
    LOL, reminds of marching... "No, your other left dumb ***..."

I don't know man, this Team is so Jekyl and Hyde at times. And we the fans are crazy. If the D is overly aggressive and a DB gets torched for a TD, everyone's like, "WTF !!! that DB is garbage..."

If the D plays soft zone and the intermediate zone gets lit up or a Back runs for 7 yards, it's like, "WTF !!! Lewis/ Sheridan/ Fewell needs to get fired, he/ they suck..."

(Sheridan and Lewis did suck though)

overall we all knew that the football gods did us no favors with the strength of this year's schedule and let's face it. with every win they get, be it luck or ***-whippin', the NYGs are becoming more and more like the Pats in terms of League-wide jealousy and hate...

Success does that.

Yeah. I was reading the bleecher report on who the Giants should start to move to trade. I am glad that our DT's seem to have found themselves. Having Canty back is big.

Quote Originally Posted by mjg407 View Post
    Yeah. I was reading the bleecher report on who the Giants should start to move to trade. I am glad that our DT's seem to have found themselves. Having Canty back is big.
    We have a bullseye on our chests, and a tough schedule. But, sometimes the other team doesn't show up, and we do, like the Carolina game.
    Thing is, we know how food theyy can be when all phases are clicking, ala the SF game... and how bad we can be when they're not clicking... like this Dallas game. Jekyl/Hyde is perfect.
    But, I know they CAN make it to the SB, again. It'll depend upon health and the ability of TC to keep them focused and motivated. Everyone should have come away from this last game with a sigh of relief, and a resolve to play better together from here on.

All-Pro
    checking in!

how is everyone?

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by bandwgn86 View Post
    checking in!

how is everyone?
    Hey Bandy how you doing ! back to work ?

Hi Bandy, hello Byron !!!

this next game will be another brawl I think...

Bandy... Byron, mjg, GY76... now all's we need is Bansaw!
    Great to see you all.
    Would be sweet going into the bye at 7-2.
    Lost electricity from Monday night to just a little while ago. Thank you for generators. I am looking forward to my first hot shower since Monday morning.

+ Reply to Thread