+ Reply to Thread
Page 5468 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 44684968536854185458546654675468546954705478 ... LastLast
Results 54,671 to 54,680 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Quote Originally Posted by mjg407 View Post
    damn, take it look at this demographic of the US http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...LEFTTopStories
    That's an excellent tool for understanding a lot about what our country is all about. You can quickly see the counties won by Bush in '04, to McCain in '08, to Romney in '12, and there isn't a whole lot of change in counties won.
    The voices in our major cities make all the difference, yet they encompass just a fraction of our land area. If you only look at the land area that the GOP dominates. they would win in a landslide.

...well, I'm red and live in blue, blue, blue Chicago, Illinois. You know what? My votes haven't amounted to ****.

besides that, what this Nation needs is Politicians who actually give a damn about WE THE PEOPLE and not the almighty dollars...but yeah, that will never happen.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    ...well, I'm red and live in blue, blue, blue Chicago, Illinois. You know what? My votes haven't amounted to ****.

besides that, what this Nation needs is Politicians who actually give a damn about WE THE PEOPLE and not the almighty dollars...but yeah, that will never happen.
    I've suggested a well placed nuclear weapon in D.C. while they are in session... and let's start all over again. Totally clean house. It's our only hope.
    Then again, when you truly think hard about the intelligence of the people, it's awfully depressing.
    History repeats itself. Our fall is inevitable, and it's been at the hands of our incompetent, narcissistic (deadly combination of traits) a-holes, that ignoramus' keep empowering.
    Phew, a mouthful.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    I've suggested a well placed nuclear weapon in D.C. while they are in session... and let's start all over again. Totally clean house. It's our only hope.
    Then again, when you truly think hard about the intelligence of the people, it's awfully depressing.
    History repeats itself. Our fall is inevitable, and it's been at the hands of our incompetent, narcissistic (deadly combination of traits) a-holes, that ignoramus' keep empowering.
    Phew, a mouthful.
    Ha... I think a lot like you Zim we need a house cleaning....Hell of it is our law makers are the well off of this country.. I find it hard to believe they are going to do anything that is not in THEIR best interest......like raise taxes on themselves or businesses that they are invested in....etc.....Pretty sad but that's the way I see it... these same people hand pick our choices every 4 years someone who's aligned with their thinking or soe pretty boy....not necessarily someone who cares about getting things right for all Americans.....I see it like this... there are a lot things that can be done to fix whats wrong.. but the will to do so has to be there...# 1 they need to work together and I believe over time it would all come together.......jmho......ah well ...sorry for the rant

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    Ha... I think a lot like you Zim we need a house cleaning....Hell of it is our law makers are the well off of this country.. I find it hard to believe they are going to do anything that is not in THEIR best interest......like raise taxes on themselves or businesses that they are invested in....etc.....Pretty sad but that's the way I see it... these same people hand pick our choices every 4 years someone who's aligned with their thinking or soe pretty boy....not necessarily someone who cares about getting things right for all Americans.....I see it like this... there are a lot things that can be done to fix whats wrong.. but the will to do so has to be there...# 1 they need to work together and I believe over time it would all come together.......jmho......ah well ...sorry for the rant
    Right, B... somewhere along the line they need to work together, for the country's good. They've got enough for themselves... retirement for life after 1 term, primo med benefits that the common man can't get. Junket vacations for free. When will they be satisfied and work for us? These days they automatically oppose anything proposed by the other party. It's ludicrous.

The fact is, ole Mitt was right when he said 47%, and that number will continue to grow, and I don't see how a Red candidate can win. Everyone wants a free ride no matter what the consequences.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

Well getting back on "topic," all we can do is our best to provide for our Families, raise our children with ethics and morals as we know them to be AND not teach them to pander to every special-interest group that comes along.

the Eagle has two wings...BOTH wings must work TOGETHER, in TANDEM in order for the bird to fly.

a grounded bird is prey for our Enemies.

the People have "chosen," we must move forward for our Families sakes...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

What are you guys doing for the game this Sunday? meaning where are you watching it?

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    What are you guys doing for the game this Sunday? meaning where are you watching it?
    Probably with my son and sitting in my favorite chair, nervous... praying that the football gods smile on us.

Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    Probably with my son and sitting in my favorite chair, nervous... praying that the football gods smile on us.
    I watch with my friend and his dad usually..they have a 50 inch flat screen upstairs but we always watch in the basement on the old big tv...old habits you know? lol

+ Reply to Thread