+ Reply to Thread
Page 5470 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 44704970537054205460546854695470547154725480 ... LastLast
Results 54,691 to 54,700 of 55168

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    What are you guys doing for the game this Sunday? meaning where are you watching it?
    If I'm lucky they may show it on AFN here in Krapkanistan. I'm flying days so it most likely will be on either right when i get up or in the middle of the night. So.... you all need to cheer for me....

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    biz as usual...Church in the morning, then hopefully the game. If the bears or some NFCN game take place on the tube, then Giants cast on the official website for me. ("old school" but it's what I got to do.)

Though I think with the bengals being an AFC team I can catch the game on CBS here in chicago.
    that is why since I moved to CA (and joined these boards) I've been a DirectTV customer. I would have to slit my wrists having to watch the Raiders and Niners every week

....shameless plug. unfortunato for me Di-TV is not in the budget

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

oh my XXXXX !!!

I am glad it's the Bye these guys need it. call it what it is. we suck right now. period. I'm not even depressed, just real angry. I hate attacking coaches and what not but what does Dr Jekyl need in order to stay on Mr. Hyde mode?

What is it about the Coughlin second-half season swoons?

What the heck? Getting blown out by the Begals? Man Eli is off right now. Lack of confidence? No fire? The D, what D? We had been all complaining that the D and O couldn't both perform in the same game, well we got it.. They both sucked. Mid year collapse again.

Happy Veterans Day GY thank you for your service to this country.

Quote Originally Posted by mjg407 View Post
    What the heck? Getting blown out by the Begals? Man Eli is off right now. Lack of confidence? No fire? The D, what D? We had been all complaining that the D and O couldn't both perform in the same game, well we got it.. They both sucked. Mid year collapse again.

ty u both for ur service...miserable game today..Im not even going to watch football next week.

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    ty u both for ur service...miserable game today..Im not even going to watch football next week.
    Amen... Thank you gy and mjg...
    I agree, alentown... no foosball for me nex week. We all need a break.
    Nicks looking healthier was the only positive.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    Dang, BW... does that mean we will never win another game?
    Lose to the bungholes!

Jesus I need to get this tv fixed.. I don't know if anyone even fixes these types anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by bandwgn86 View Post
    Lose to the bungholes!

Jesus I need to get this tv fixed.. I don't know if anyone even fixes these types anymore.
    Bury it

Quote Originally Posted by mjg407 View Post

I don't even deserve that, I and many others are grateful to you and those still in those **** boxes downrange. Trust no one but your own and get the hell out of there !!!!

+ Reply to Thread