+ Reply to Thread
Page 5480 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 44804980538054305470547854795480548154825490 ... LastLast
Results 54,791 to 54,800 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

  1. #54791
    Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    ? confused.

    they started off in Manhattan (76 and 77) before pushing out to Jersey. Are you saying that from a perspective of fanbase? You're from BK right?

    (I'm originally from the Upper Eastside)
    Yes, from the perspective of a fan base. They'd have a decent, established Brooklyn base, like the Dodgers did back in the day.
    I'm from Jamaica/Richmond Hills, Queens. Was a Dodger fan as a kid. Cried when they moved... I was 11. Used to like the Nets when they had Dr. J out in Nassau Coliseum. I lived in Jersey when they moved there and thought it was a bad move.

  2. #54792
    All-Pro mjg407's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    10,973
    Why can this team not win two big ones in a row? Awful day.

  3. #54793
    Quote Originally Posted by mjg407 View Post
    Why can this team not win two big ones in a row? Awful day.
    Somehow they just don't recognize that every other team wants to beat the reigning SB champs, and that we need our A game each time. Like too many other games this year, we were sleep walking... I think they feel like they can just show up and automatically be good.
    Discouraging

  4. #54794
    Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    Somehow they just don't recognize that every other team wants to beat the reigning SB champs, and that we need our A game each time. Like too many other games this year, we were sleep walking... I think they feel like they can just show up and automatically be good.
    Discouraging
    another miserable game..still we win the next 2 weeks they are in...anyway, I have a feeling I'm going to get banned, I can't take some of these negative posters and threads after a win or a loss...wanted to tell everyone on the Asian thread have a safe and happy holidays.

  5. #54795
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,660
    Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    another miserable game..still we win the next 2 weeks they are in...anyway, I have a feeling I'm going to get banned, I can't take some of these negative posters and threads after a win or a loss...wanted to tell everyone on the Asian thread have a safe and happy holidays.
    yeah its been really bad in tagf for a long time now ..I just can't let that **** get to me any more....I hope you don't get banned your one of the good posters around here man....You have a great holiday to PA

  6. #54796
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    yeah its been really bad in tagf for a long time now ..I just can't let that **** get to me any more....I hope you don't get banned your one of the good posters around here man....You have a great holiday to PA
    thanks man you too...I think those kindles are a good gift this season...I'm going to get a lot of those for people

  7. #54797
    Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    another miserable game..still we win the next 2 weeks they are in...anyway, I have a feeling I'm going to get banned, I can't take some of these negative posters and threads after a win or a loss...wanted to tell everyone on the Asian thread have a safe and happy holidays.
    I understand. I haven't looked at a single new thread since we lost today, and I won't. I feel bad enuf without all that BS.
    Have a great Holidat, Alentown. Be safe out there amongst the nuts,and enjoy with those you love.

  8. #54798
    All-Pro giantyankee1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    OUT of MARKET
    Posts
    15,179
    i may be laying low for a few days my friends. ugly, gutless, depressing *** kicking at the hands of Atlanta...

    they put a whippin' on us plain and simple.

    fewell has to go, predicating a defense on the pass rush works best when we have the lead NOT when playing catch-up...

    Merry Christmas/ Happy Chanukah to AGfHC ...

    (Thank God for the Knicks !!!)


    NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

  9. #54799
    Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    i may be laying low for a few days my friends. ugly, gutless, depressing *** kicking at the hands of Atlanta...

    they put a whippin' on us plain and simple.

    fewell has to go, predicating a defense on the pass rush works best when we have the lead NOT when playing catch-up...

    Merry Christmas/ Happy Chanukah to AGfHC ...

    (Thank God for the Knicks !!!)
    When was the last time we were happy that at ;east the Knicks were good???

  10. #54800
    All-Pro giantyankee1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    OUT of MARKET
    Posts
    15,179
    Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    When was the last time we were happy that at ;east the Knicks were good???
    scary and sad at the same time ain't it?


    NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts