+ Reply to Thread
Page 5492 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 44924992539254425482549054915492549354945502 ... LastLast
Results 54,911 to 54,920 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    When I first started reading the board I did't know how it all thing worked... I saw this thread with a lot of posts and quite a bit of activity "06/07" and started following it my first post ever is in here somewhere..."I'm sure it was a great post" something to do with post counts ..lol Anyway it been a great thread and its good to see it and you all keep her going....
    Peeps still check in. I didn't start coming regularly until it was about 3,000 posts in. . since then GY76 comes most frequently... mjg when he's stateside... Bandwagon was regular until 6 months ago, as was Bansaw. SEC was regular untila year ago. For a while there this was always fun, and always respectful. Same with DYK.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    Peeps still check in. I didn't start coming regularly until it was about 3,000 posts in. . since then GY76 comes most frequently... mjg when he's stateside... Bandwagon was regular until 6 months ago, as was Bansaw. SEC was regular untila year ago. For a while there this was always fun, and always respectful. Same with DYK.
    for sure Zim I just bumped up DYK....

Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    Lol, I think I post more when I'm away and don't have classes to take care of. Tough to spend 200 days a year away from home and then be on a mb when home, doesn't go over well with the family.

All-Pro
    almost had to go to the third page to find this thread..

how is everyone?

Canada got mercy ruled by Italy today at the world baseball tournament... and you guys wonder why we like hockey so much lol

Quote Originally Posted by bandwgn86 View Post

how is everyone?

Canada got mercy ruled by Italy today at the world baseball tournament... and you guys wonder why we like hockey so much lol
    wow... by Italy? Maybe a few Joe Dimaggio's and Phil Rizzuto's on their team? yeah, now I understand why Hockey is King in Canada.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by bandwgn86 View Post

how is everyone?

whats happening BW !? don't see u around much anymore how all is well with u and yours....

Ryan Fitzpatrick ???

How 'bout bouncing Carr for Fitz?

(I like David but I fear the day he has to take real snaps under center, Hos he ain't)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    Ryan Fitzpatrick ???

How 'bout bouncing Carr for Fitz?

(I like David but I fear the day he has to take real snaps under center, Hos he ain't)
    I'll agree, completely. Like you, I respect Carr and have always felt good with him in reserve. But, not only isn't he a Hos, he's not even an Eli.
    For as slow as Eli is, he is superb moving a step here and there in the pocket.
    Fitz is younger, more mobile, and has a livelier arm.

Ross? Lots of up and down sides. I know what we have with him and will be satisfied with him as depth. He is better the bigger the game is. His heart isn't always on the field, but it is when the big games come. Not saying he is great... he just doesn't play as hard all the time, and he has been solid in the big games.

I said it before and now I reiterate.

This will be a vastly different Giants Team come Opening Kick Off.

I think we lose Cruz, eventually...

wow, CBA, Salary Caps and Free Agency in general took a tremondous toll on us.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

How have u guys been? What do you guys think of the offseason moves thus far? I'm prbly going to be into the giants year round, things do not look good for the Yankees.

+ Reply to Thread