+ Reply to Thread
Page 5495 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 44954995539554455485549354945495549654975505 ... LastLast
Results 54,941 to 54,950 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Hope u guys are all doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    ...also I am really put off by this Cruz saga...doesn't he know he's a slot receiver?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...with-ny-giants

supposedly the Jay-Z connection may mean he stays? Is that the same for Robbie Cano? LOL

(Still smarting over that Knicks- slluB game)

Melo hits that shot in Reg and we're 14 wins and not swept by the Red Cows.
    It's been a fun year, for a change. That game last night was a heart break. Some questionable Technicals>
    We'll go as far as Melo's shooting touch can take us. We need a healthy Chandler.
    It would be nice to reach the Eastern finals vs., assuming the Heat.

All-Pro
    yeah but being overly aggressive almost alwasy exposes you on the backside.

that's why so many are going to the read-option, like any option if you bite and go for the QB, he can just flip that sucker to the Back last moment and eat the hit...

read-n-react is the worse, I hate that crap.
    what about putting a guy on a guy like its someone's job to cover the qb like glue same for the rb man cover some of these option players....

All-Pro
    hi all.

anyone watchin the Masters? i hope Tiger doesnt win..

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    Pineapple burgers are not bad at all, lots of flavor, tried them on the grill this past weekend
    hell yes, 2 summers ago, my buddy and his family were BBQ at the park and his Mom hooked it up with the Pineapple Burgers...my gosh they kicked ***

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    It's been a fun year, for a change. That game last night was a heart break. Some questionable Technicals>
    We'll go as far as Melo's shooting touch can take us. We need a healthy Chandler.
    It would be nice to reach the Eastern finals vs., assuming the Heat.
    without the Bigs, and at this point I'd say that's Tyson and K-Mart, we fall back on mid-to perimeter shooting. Live or die by that sword.

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    what about putting a guy on a guy like its someone's job to cover the qb like glue same for the rb man cover some of these option players....
    in my mind that's what you call the "spy." But the problem is our LBs aren't athletic enough, barring J-Will and his healing up from his injury. Also if they go with the 3-safety look and make the 3rd safety the spy we will definitely need the pass rush to "return to glory."

The philosophy is/ or is supposed to be a Defense predicated on the pass rush first...problem is our run defense is nowhere to be found and well...

Quote Originally Posted by bandwgn86 View Post
    hi all.

anyone watchin the Masters? i hope Tiger doesnt win..
    hater.

Personally I'm glad Tiger's back... regardless if he stays number 1 or not.

without the Bigs, and at this point I'd say that's Tyson and K-Mart, we fall back on mid-to perimeter shooting. Live or die by that sword.

in my mind that's what you call the "spy." But the problem is our LBs aren't athletic enough, barring J-Will and his healing up from his injury. Also if they go with the 3-safety look and make the 3rd safety the spy we will definitely need the pass rush to "return to glory."

The philosophy is/ or is supposed to be a Defense predicated on the pass rush first...problem is our run defense is nowhere to be found and well...

hater.

Personally I'm glad Tiger's back... regardless if he stays number 1 or not.
    Right, GY, we don't have anyone capable of being a spy... at least not among the LB's... they're all way too slow for RGIII.

I'm glad Tiger is back... makes it sweeter to root for someone, anyone, to beat him.

agghhhh, you too?

actually I can relate, I like Eldrige but Danica? Jimmie Johnson? yuck !

All-Pro
    Well we sure could use a fast LB ...

agghhhh, you too?

actually I can relate, I like Eldrige but Danica? Jimmie Johnson? yuck !
    lol... here's the thing... Jack was my hero as a teenager... Jack and Sandy Koufax. Anyways, I don't want Tiger to break Jack's record, ergo I root against him. I don't dislike him at all, and I wish him nothing but the best... the best shanks, the best yips... the best 2nd place finisher.

+ Reply to Thread