+ Reply to Thread
Page 4778 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 37784278467847284768477647774778477947804788482848785278 ... LastLast
Results 47,771 to 47,780 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Toyota Motor Corp. today unveiled its recent research controlling of powered wheel-chairs via “imaginary hand and foot control.” In other words, the simple thought of moving your left foot would turn your chair to the left and so on. The interface, strangely yet appropriately reminiscent of Dr. Xavier’s Cerebro helmet, reads brain-wave activity for the system to translate into wheelchair movement.

Think of it this way - Imagine you could squeeze out your thoughts, pour it through a strainer, pick out the important shiny bits while discarding all the web-surfing and your ex’s nagging to construct a coherent thought. That’s how it works.The existence of thought-controlled wheelchairs is nothing new, but the speed and accuracy of this bleeding-edge of technology is. While previous attempts could take an eternity of several seconds between thought and motion, Toyota claims system feedback within 125 milliseconds and up to 95 percent accuracy.

Mind Power
    [/quote]

I just watched a report on this literally 5 minutes ago. I think this is great for people are can't speak or are parallized. We are all lucky we can get up and do whatever we want every morning.

I can't imagine people who can't move, it's like living in a closet with no way out.....at least now they can communicate, and breath a little....

[/quote]</P>

Amazing stuff.........................lets hope they can bring it to all who could benefit ASAP</P>

On a side note Did the Governor of South Carolina really think he was going get away with? " I was hiking on the Appalachian Trail" Please.............. give us some credit here Governor , would ya</P>

The guy must think of us as fools</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

Did the Governor of South Carolina really think he was going get away with? " I was hiking on the Appalachian Trail" </p>[/quote]
    I didn't work on my wife either []

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

Did the Governor of South Carolina really think he was going get away with? " I was hiking on the Appalachian Trail" </P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

LOL Don't feel bad 4417 we are bothin the 99.9 % percentile</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

Did the Governor of South Carolina really think he was going get away with? " I was hiking on the Appalachian Trail" </p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

LOL Don't feel bad 4417 we are bothin the 99.9 % percentile</p>[/quote]

He needs to step down, has he done it yet? It never seems to end, scandal after scandal, it doesn't matter what side you're on, ONCE you get elected, you become part of the corrupt....it's really sad....

And to think that this was was one of the possible Prez candidates for 2012.....jeez....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]<font size="6">2012.....</font>
    [/quote]
    [*-)]

power corrupts gents and ladies...

so what have we learned in this past week?

1) don't be a celebrity.

2) don't be a politician if you like to *****

3) build an adequate bomb shelter in case we really piss off NK or Iran

4) <font color="#ff0000">Eli should be traded for someone who really has value</font>

5) Boston Sports still suck !!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"]<font size="6">2012.....</font>
    [/quote]
    [*-)]

[/quote]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"]<font size="6">2012.....</font>
    [/quote]
    [*-)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That's what North Korea and Iran wants!!!

I was just thinking yesterday how different the world would be if the Nazi's won? I mean, honeslty, if it weren't for America jumping into the war, the Germans owned everyone they fought right? Except for the Russians, I think they had to back pedal....

There would be no internet, football/baseball would totally be different right now....movies wouldn't look the way they look now....so many things, it's impossible to quantify what the USA would look like in 2009....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"]<FONT size=6>2012.....</FONT>
    [/quote]
    [*-)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That's what North Korea and Iran wants!!!

I was just thinking yesterday how different the world would be if the Nazi's won? I mean, honeslty, if it weren't for America jumping into the war, the Germans owned everyone they fought right? Except for the Russians, I think they had to back pedal....

There would be no internet, football/baseball would totally be different right now....movies wouldn't look the way they look now....so many things, it's impossible to quantify what the USA would look like in 2009....

[/quote]</P>

The German war machine was one of the most powerful armies ever assembled up till that time. Like many others before them , they were destined to fail. It's one thing to run rough shod over Poland but once they invadedRussia there fate was sealed.like other armies before them. Remember the Germans were bombing London. Thinking about that intodays terms , thats awfully close. imo they never could have taken over the USA..........we would have kicked there asses right back to the Rhineland , which we did anyway. Just my thought</P>

A $25,000, solid bronze, 14-karat gold plated, custom casket has been ordered for Michael Jackson.

The casket -- ordered last night from Batesville Casket Company -- is called a Promethean and will feature a flame blue velvet interior and a hand-polished, mirror finish.

+ Reply to Thread