+ Reply to Thread
Page 5500 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 45005000540054505490549854995500550155025510 ... LastLast
Results 54,991 to 55,000 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    Sorry to vent but these boards are getting lame. I miss the Zims, bandy, and gyankees of the world. And what ever happened to jmike? She was srsly a draft expert. Too many lame *** posters imo
    Yeah especially those guys that never show up.....

Quote Originally Posted by bandwgn86 View Post
    3rd page..tsk tsk.. one last bump before the old girl dies..

catch you around, hosers
    still love y'all...but as A-town said changes have come and some of it ain't been so good

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

5500 pages, and dying. A shame. Times be a-changing

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    5500 pages, and dying. A shame. Times be a-changing
    hey Zim hows it going ? yeah they sure are you have been here a long time... the changes with the board I've seen in just a few years seem dramatic...But people come and go and the personality of the board changes just the way of it I guess....good to see ya Zim

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    hey Zim hows it going ? yeah they sure are you have been here a long time... the changes with the board I've seen in just a few years seem dramatic...But people come and go and the personality of the board changes just the way of it I guess....good to see ya Zim
    Good to see ya' Byron. You've been here a while too. I used to enjoy all the side conversations on here with the guys, but there's less to discuss it seems to keep anyone on full time. Some of the Giany conversations are dumb, like guys who like Eli like to attack Simms, and they think the people who like Simms like to attack Eli. To me, I love them both for what they meant to our team... but, people have to draw a line and take sides these days, and spit at you if you're on the other side.Hang in there.

Hey all, sorry I've not been here. Been at home since March and spent all three days of the draft in front of TV. Back at work now hope everyone is doing great. On a side note, my daughter is doing a school trip to NY and they left today. My wife took her shopping...and what did she buy, a NY Giants pair of sweats for her trip.... (snif, snif) brings a Dad to tears...

ya' raised her right

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by mjg407 View Post
    Hey all, sorry I've not been here. Been at home since March and spent all three days of the draft in front of TV. Back at work now hope everyone is doing great. On a side note, my daughter is doing a school trip to NY and they left today. My wife took her shopping...and what did she buy, a NY Giants pair of sweats for her trip.... (snif, snif) brings a Dad to tears...
    That's excellent... good job, Dad

Hey all, Happy 4th of July. Saw this on the 3 pages back!

Quote Originally Posted by mjg407 View Post
    Hey all, Happy 4th of July. Saw this on the 3 pages back!
    And a Happy 4th back atcha, mjg.
    Strange times. Americans still love our country, but our politicians are a whole nuther story.
    The 4th is still a day to be proud of what we have.

+ Reply to Thread