+ Reply to Thread
Page 901 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 401801851891899900901902903911951100114011901 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,010 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Night Bleu!

Lord.....I hope the Giants are watching this Rutgers game....what I see is a very determined and focused team...or KSU could just be really crappy.....
    [/quote]

That would be nice if they are. Maybe they can learn a thing or two about what it means to be a team. And I see that the Knicks are FINALLY turning it around. Nice win last night.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Night Bleu!

Lord.....I hope the Giants are watching this Rutgers game....what I see is a very determined and focused team...or KSU could just be really crappy.....
    [/quote]

That would be nice if they are. Maybe they can learn a thing or two about what it means to be a team. And I see that the Knicks are FINALLY turning it around. Nice win last night.
    [/quote]

Oh I know...the Knicks won last night...my friend was talking to me about the playoffs for the knicks....[:O]
    I started choking on my coffee.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Night Bleu!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh I know...the Knicks won last night...my friend was talking to me about the playoffs for the knicks....[:O]
    I started choking on my coffee.
    [/quote]

[:O] Don't do that. I think it's a little too early to talk about playoffs.

I know! Win a couple more games..then start discussing it....way too premature right now. We are talking about the Knicks.

hey everybody, </P>

hows it been. i hope everyone has been drinking atleast 8 glasses of water per day[D]</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I know! Win a couple more games..then start discussing it....way too premature right now. We are talking about the Knicks.
    [/quote]

Exactly! It would be nice for them to start putting together a nice winning streak. Especially with the West Coast trip they have now.

[quote user="iggy19"]

hey everybody, </p>

hows it been. i hope everyone has been drinking atleast 8 glasses of water per day[D]</p>[/quote]

Igster! What's up my friend? Long time. Drinking the water all the time.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I know! Win a couple more games..then start discussing it....way too premature right now. We are talking about the Knicks.
    [/quote]

Exactly! It would be nice for them to start putting together a nice winning streak. Especially with the West Coast trip they have now.
    [/quote]

I believe after that trip many fans will be coming back down to earth with regards to the Knicks.....
    Playoffs..lol.

Hi Iggy! I'm a little thirsty.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="iggy19"]

hey everybody, </P>

hows it been. i hope everyone has been drinking atleast 8 glasses of water per day[D]</P>

[/quote]

Igster! What's up my friend? Long time. Drinking the water all the time.
    [/quote]</P>

thats good, now only if the giants would drink enough water. they keep drinking GATORADE!!!! [6]Mama says gatorade is the devil[6] we need real hydration to make the playoffs</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I know! Win a couple more games..then start discussing it....way too premature right now. We are talking about the Knicks.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I believe after that trip many fans will be coming back down to earth with regards to the Knicks.....
    Playoffs..lol.

Hi Iggy! I'm a little thirsty.
    [/quote]

Yeah, and it starts with Phoenix tomorrow. Oh boy...

+ Reply to Thread