+ Reply to Thread
Page 903 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 403803853893901902903904905913953100314031903 ... LastLast
Results 9,021 to 9,030 of 55168

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Well guys and girls, sorry to cut it short but I'm outta here for the night. Another looooong day at work tomorrow. I will catch you later on. Night all!
    [/quote]</P>

k bye, im accually heading to my xmas [G], a new hot tub, for awhile so c ya people</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Night all...
    I'm heading out too...too tired. [|-)]
    [/quote]</P>

bye bye</P>

Veteran

Morning all! Iggs sorry I missed ya last night.</P>

</P>

Good morning everyone[]</P>

Good luck at the dentsit Bleu-I went yesterday[]</P>

Great win for Rutgers yesterday[]</P>

Veteran

morning all how are ye?

Mornin' kkr[]</P>

It's a beautiful sunshiny morning.</P>

I'm looking out my window for deer. I got binoculars with a digital camera attached to them forChristmas. Murphy's Law-only one deer spotting--they were running.</P>

Veteran

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

Good morning everyone[]</P>

Good luck at the dentsit Bleu-I went yesterday[]</P>

Great win for Rutgers yesterday[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

My appt was at 6...bright and early. I'm all done now. Had a cavity filled but other than that smooth sailing, Lol!</P>

Veteran

Mornin' kkr[]</P>

It's a beautiful sunshiny morning.</P>

I'm looking out my window for deer. I got binoculars with a digital camera attached to them forChristmas. Murphy's Law-only one deer spotting--they were running.</P>[/quote]
    Cool, sounds fun!!
    I didnt get up until 12pm!! didnt got to bed until 5am to be fair []! Just gone half 1 now and its a dull dark damp day here in Birmingham England []
    Oh wel i suppose i can look forward to the game tommorow!! My soccer team is playing in the day also so should be fun.

Glad it went well, Bleu. I had my first appt for a crown[]</P>

kkr-I'm also getting excited for the game. We have a little "English Pub" near me. they always show the soccer games. They serve some awesome food. I love their Scotch eggs, fish and chips, and something called bubble and squeak.</P>

Veteran

Glad it went well, Bleu. I had my first appt for a crown[]</P>

kkr-I'm also getting excited for the game. We have a little "English Pub" near me. they always show the soccer games. They serve some awesome food. I love their Scotch eggs, fish and chips, and something called bubble and squeak.</P>[/quote]
    Cool, well if you get down there for 7am your time you might catch my team Aston Villa playing @ Charlton! Ill probably be in the pub watchging it also as it on ppv! No doubt with some fish and chips or burger and chips- classic pub football food!! []
    I know i know what bubble and squeak is, dare say i have even tried it but for the life of me i cant remember what exactly it is! Was trying to remember but keep getting it confused with toad in the hole!

+ Reply to Thread