+ Reply to Thread
Page 4850 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 38504350475048004840484848494850485148524860490049505350 ... LastLast
Results 48,491 to 48,500 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"]Norv Turner's head has to be on a swivel

I bet that's the job Shannahan turned down the Redskins for
    [/quote]</P>

Old Norv's head seems to always be on swivel. Personally I think he's a good coach but sure has had some bad luck with teams as a HC. </P>

Who the hell [of note]would take Dan Synder up on the offer to become the next Head Coach of the Washington Redskins? Doubt many of these big names out there want to go down in flames with Synder calling all the shots behind the scenes. No continuity in DC</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bansaw"]Norv Turner's head has to be on a swivel

I bet that's the job Shannahan turned down the Redskins for
    [/quote]</p>

Old Norv's head seems to always be on swivel. Personally I think
    he's a good coach but sure has had some bad luck with teams as a HC. </p>

Who the hell [of note]would take Dan Synder up on the offer to
    become the next Head Coach of the Washington Redskins? Doubt many of
    these big names out there want to go down in flames with Synder calling
    all the shots behind the scenes. No continuity in DC</p>[/quote]

he might sucker another NCAA coach like he did the head ball coach
    (spurrier), but even then....he needs to "go away" and just be a silent
    owner.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

norv turner is a good coordinator, but sucks as HC. the only reason he still has a job is because he inherited Marty's 14-2 team

[quote user="NYG 5"]norv turner is a good coordinator, but sucks as HC. the only reason he still has a job is because he inherited Marty's 14-2 team[/quote]</P>

Agree with you, NYG5. I always thought he did a great job as an OC, especially with Dallas, but a terrible job as HC with Washington and the Raiders, and now I don't think he's getting the best out of the Chargers.</P>

hey guys! just saw paranormal activity, how's everything going here in the thread

[quote user="Gmen2005"]hey guys! just saw paranormal activity, how's everything going here in the thread
    [/quote]

.....eh? Ghosts?

Speaking for myself I'm doing well; all things considered. Must say I'm a bit concerned with the Philthies line-up....

Also hope we can bounce back with a W against the redbirds.

you?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="Gmen2005"]hey guys! just saw paranormal activity, how's everything going here in the thread
    [/quote]

.....eh? Ghosts?

Speaking for myself I'm doing well; all things considered. Must say I'm a bit concerned with the Philthies line-up....

you?[/quote]</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slvc1QKzWgY</P>

speaking of paranormal activity........................remember when Ghostbusters first came out? It seemed every kid under the age of 12 was walking down the street singing the theme song..........."who you gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS"</P>

The Phillies do look tough , should be a great series but the Yanks will prevail Have not scene the dates of the games but would notbe shocked if they can get CC 3 starts in 7 games providing it goes that far.</P>

I'm putting the cart before the horse here. Lets finish off the Angels first![]</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="Gmen2005"]hey guys! just saw paranormal activity, how's everything going here in the thread
    [/quote]

.....eh? Ghosts?

you?[/quote]</P>

speaking of paranormal activity........................remember when Ghostbusters first came out? It seemed every kid under the age of 12 was walking down the street singing the theme song..........."who you gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS"</P>

The Phillies do look tough , should be a great series but the <FONT color=#0000ff size=5>Yanks will prevail</FONT> Have not scene the dates of the games but would notbe shocked if they can get CC 3 starts in 7 games providing it goes that far.</P>

I'm putting the cart before the horse here. Lets finish off the Angels first![]</P>

[/quote]</P>

boooooooo hisssssssss boooooo.</P>

[/quote]

.....eh? Ghosts?

you?[/quote]
    i hope they bounce back. Paranormal activity was disappointing for me, was way too overhyped but it was an interesting concept

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

.....eh? Ghosts?

you?[/quote]</P>

The Phillies do look tough , should be a great series but the <FONT color=#0000ff size=5>Yanks will prevail</FONT> Have not scene the dates of the games but would notbe shocked if they can get CC 3 starts in 7 games providing it goes that far.</P>

[/quote]</P>

boooooooo hisssssssss boooooo.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I know you're a big Blue Jay fan Mr. Bandwagon...................you going to have to trust me on this .................if the Yanks were not in this , I'd rooting for the Blue Jays. On another note , aren't the Bills playing a game up in Canada this year?</P>

+ Reply to Thread