Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="mjg407"]So does anyone care what I had for dinner?[/quote]
    Sure...what'd you have?
    [/quote]Sesame coated seared yellow fin tuna in a wasabi sauce over ginger rice. Yep made it myself![/quote]

Wow! Sounds good!
    [/quote]</P>

I had lambchops... I had four packs of Sushi before that...</P>

Expensive night, loll... Lambchops are way overpriced...

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="mjg407"]So does anyone care what I had for dinner?[/quote]
    Sure...what'd you have?
    [/quote]Sesame coated seared yellow fin tuna in a wasabi sauce over ginger rice. Yep made it myself![/quote]
    Dayum MJG, can I marry you...[:P] Any man who can make yellow fin tuna is a man after my own heart...LOL! I can't even make that for myself. I have to travel 30+ mins to get it from one of the few Japanese restaurants here...

[/quote]My exwife couldn't cook and when she did it was some form of vegan dish. I can't just eat veggies. ND is getting blown out. Sheesh, now there will be no stopping ellis******ed. </P>

</P>

Hey tent, how was work?</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="mjg407"]So does anyone care what I had for dinner?[/quote]
    Sure...what'd you have?
    Dayum MJG, can I marry you...[:P] Any man who can make yellow fin tuna is a man after my own heart...LOL! I can't even make that for myself. I have to travel 30+ mins to get it from one of the few Japanese restaurants here...

[/quote]My exwife couldn't cook and when she did it was some form of vegan dish. I can't just eat veggies. ND is getting blown out. Sheesh, now there will be no stopping ellis******ed. </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Wednesday's are usually always good days for me... I leave an hour and a half early... And yourself???</P>

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="mjg407"]

Sure...what'd you have?

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Wednesday's are usually always good days for me... I leave an hour and a half early... And yourself???</P>[/quote]Our winter training session starts up on the 10th so right now I'm pacing myself. From the 10th to the 22nd it will be two weeks of 12 hour days straight.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="mjg407"]

Sure...what'd you have?

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Wednesday's are usually always good days for me... I leave an hour and a half early... And yourself???</P>

[/quote]Our winter training session starts up on the 10th so right now I'm pacing myself. From the 10th to the 22nd it will be two weeks of 12 hour days straight.[/quote]</P>

What does your job require you to do??? Can you please explain that, I'm a little confused... I never found out what your job is...</P>

ND is getting totally abused...
    34-14

Why does foxsports like to show the fans...show the game.

Tent,</P>

I'm chief pilot for a company out of California. I was a pilot in the Navy for 15 year prior to that. I'm responsible for the training and standardization of all of our pilots.</P>

</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Tent,</P>

I'm chief pilot for a company out of California. I was a pilot in the Navy for 15 year prior to that. I'm responsible for the training and standardization of all of our pilots.</P>

</P>

[/quote]www.aerounion.com</P>

But our website is down. Lots of cool pics.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Tent,</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

WOW!!! That'sreally impressive...</P>