Re: Asian giant for HC

Lord....I swear...I hope Eli never takes a peek at these message boards ever.....would make him all depressed and probably make him wanna quit football. []

hey hey hey guys

Hey Gibril, hey JG.

Hey gibril..how are things? Has everything been settled with that egg incident?

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Hey gibril..how are things? Has everything been settled with that egg incident?
    [/quote]
    yea, everythings all done with. all i have left is to finish out my grounding, which should end in a week or 2.

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Hey gibril..how are things? Has everything been settled with that egg incident?
    [/quote]
    yea, everythings all done with. all i have left is to finish out my grounding, which should end in a week or 2.
    [/quote]Dude, How long have you been grounded for already? BTW, the bump you saw yesterday was because I double posted and it wouldn't let me go in and delete it. Darn Computer.

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Hey gibril..how are things? Has everything been settled with that egg incident?
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Aww....well only a couple more weeks and then it is over! So that's good!

Well, I'm about to get flamed over on TAGF. Should be interesting.

evening all, sorry I've been away a while. internet problems got in the way. I finally got to see the Boise state game. hope we do something like that to the egirls. It would make my life!

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]evening all, sorry I've been away a while. internet problems got in the way. I finally got to see the Boise state game. hope we do something like that to the egirls. It would make my life!
    [/quote]</P>

Andy,</P>

We will never do something like the Boise game until we get an OC with some creativity and cahonees.</P>