Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]evening all, sorry I've been away a while. internet problems got in the way. I finally got to see the Boise state game. hope we do something like that to the egirls. It would make my life!
    [/quote]</p>

Andy,</p>

We will never do something like the Boise game until we get an OC with some creativity and cahonees.</p>[/quote]

I know, but it's nice to dream though isn't it?

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]evening all, sorry I've been away a while. internet problems got in the way. I finally got to see the Boise state game. hope we do something like that to the egirls. It would make my life!
    [/quote]</P>

Andy,</P>

We will never do something like the Boise game until we get an OC with some creativity and cahonees.</P>

[/quote]

I know, but it's nice to dream though isn't it?
    [/quote]</P>

Yes, and it would be amazing. But I predict we will start by trying to run Tiki on the left side, then switch it up, and run the right side. Eli will then throw it to plax! </P>

LOL!</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Yes, and it would be amazing. But I predict we will start by trying to run Tiki on the left side, then switch it up, and run the right side. Eli will then throw it to plax! </p>

LOL!</p>[/quote]

sssshhhhhh! don't tell anyone. thats genius!

Yes, and it would be amazing. But I predict we will start by trying to run Tiki on the left side, then switch it up, and run the right side. Eli will then throw it to plax! </P>

LOL!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]I found Huffy's playbook on Ebay yesterday, here it is</P>

</P>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="mjg407"]

Yes, and it would be amazing. But I predict we will start by trying to run Tiki on the left side, then switch it up, and run the right side. Eli will then throw it to plax! </p>

LOL!</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]I found Huffy's playbook on Ebay yesterday, here it is</p>

</p>[/quote]

I always wondered.

Here's something that can bring joy to us all. From SI, Tim Lewis the 5th hottest assistant. </P>

5) Tim Lewis, Giants defensive coordinator. A semi-hot candidate in the past, Lewis doesn't seem to be getting much love this time around, which is too bad. The man is smart --if anything, it's his awareness of his intelligence (and unwillingness to conceal that awareness) that has turned off some of his current and former colleagues, though none of them question his qualifications. His prickly personality has turned off some players, but he'd be good with the media, would be able to grasp the big picture and would be a commanding presence in the locker room and on the sidelines.</P>

Most likely destination: New York Giants (as head coach), depending on what happens with the GM situation, or somewhere else as a defensive coordinator.</P>

Let's pray for the bold.</P>

I dont mind keeping Lewis. lets just get a second DC for when we get a lead.

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]I dont mind keeping Lewis. lets just get a second DC for when we get a lead.
    [/quote]</P>

LMAO!</P>

Maybe Lewis needs to borrow some of the accidental supplements Merriman took to gain some aggresiveness.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]I dont mind keeping Lewis. lets just get a second DC for when we get a lead.
    [/quote]</p>

LMAO!</p>

Maybe Lewis needs to borrow some of the accidental supplements Merriman took to gain some aggresiveness.</p>[/quote]

or we run a few inventive offensive plays and keep him awake enough to call a few of his own.

[/quote]</P>

LMAO!</P>

Maybe Lewis needs to borrow some of the accidental supplements Merriman took to gain some aggresiveness.</P>

[/quote]

or we run a few inventive offensive plays and keep him awake enough to call a few of his own.
    [/quote]</P>

ahhh that would be a trick</P>