Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]evening all, sorry I've been away a while. internet problems got in the way. I finally got to see the Boise state game. hope we do something like that to the egirls. It would make my life!
    [/quote]</p>

Andy,</p>

We will never do something like the Boise game until we get an OC with some creativity and cahonees.</p>[/quote]

I know, but it's nice to dream though isn't it?

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]evening all, sorry I've been away a while. internet problems got in the way. I finally got to see the Boise state game. hope we do something like that to the egirls. It would make my life!
    [/quote]</P>

Andy,</P>

We will never do something like the Boise game until we get an OC with some creativity and cahonees.</P>

[/quote]

I know, but it's nice to dream though isn't it?
    [/quote]</P>

Yes, and it would be amazing. But I predict we will start by trying to run Tiki on the left side, then switch it up, and run the right side. Eli will then throw it to plax! </P>

LOL!</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Yes, and it would be amazing. But I predict we will start by trying to run Tiki on the left side, then switch it up, and run the right side. Eli will then throw it to plax! </p>

LOL!</p>[/quote]

sssshhhhhh! don't tell anyone. thats genius!

Yes, and it would be amazing. But I predict we will start by trying to run Tiki on the left side, then switch it up, and run the right side. Eli will then throw it to plax! </P>

LOL!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]I found Huffy's playbook on Ebay yesterday, here it is</P>

</P>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="mjg407"]

Yes, and it would be amazing. But I predict we will start by trying to run Tiki on the left side, then switch it up, and run the right side. Eli will then throw it to plax! </p>

LOL!</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]I found Huffy's playbook on Ebay yesterday, here it is</p>

</p>[/quote]

I always wondered.

Here's something that can bring joy to us all. From SI, Tim Lewis the 5th hottest assistant. </P>

5) Tim Lewis, Giants defensive coordinator. A semi-hot candidate in the past, Lewis doesn't seem to be getting much love this time around, which is too bad. The man is smart --if anything, it's his awareness of his intelligence (and unwillingness to conceal that awareness) that has turned off some of his current and former colleagues, though none of them question his qualifications. His *****ly personality has turned off some players, but he'd be good with the media, would be able to grasp the big picture and would be a commanding presence in the locker room and on the sidelines.</P>

Most likely destination: New York Giants (as head coach), depending on what happens with the GM situation, or somewhere else as a defensive coordinator.</P>

Let's pray for the bold.</P>

I dont mind keeping Lewis. lets just get a second DC for when we get a lead.

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]I dont mind keeping Lewis. lets just get a second DC for when we get a lead.
    [/quote]</P>

LMAO!</P>

Maybe Lewis needs to borrow some of the accidental supplements Merriman took to gain some aggresiveness.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]I dont mind keeping Lewis. lets just get a second DC for when we get a lead.
    [/quote]</p>

LMAO!</p>

Maybe Lewis needs to borrow some of the accidental supplements Merriman took to gain some aggresiveness.</p>[/quote]

or we run a few inventive offensive plays and keep him awake enough to call a few of his own.

[/quote]</P>

LMAO!</P>

Maybe Lewis needs to borrow some of the accidental supplements Merriman took to gain some aggresiveness.</P>

[/quote]

or we run a few inventive offensive plays and keep him awake enough to call a few of his own.
    [/quote]</P>

ahhh that would be a trick</P>