Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"]

All I drink is water and vitamin water...dang that stinks!

[/quote]

Hey I'm thinking of vitamin water too. Are there any that have 0 calories an no sugar?

My glucose is borderline high on my blood test so I want to avoid sugars. Or atleast added
    sugars....

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]

Simply put, I eat at the wrong times. My days are so cramped, with school and work, that most times I'm getting in dinner after 10pm and dinner is something quick fast and most times bad. So that mixed with no set eating schedule leads to bad things. 30lbs worth of bad things...

So I'm just trying to get back on track and make my meals and plan the day or night b4. I make my lunch and dinner and take it with me. That's what I did b4 and I lost weight, so I just have to do it again.

I'm excited!
    [/quote]

Gotchya, I think that's a societal problem. We just don't allow time for ourselves. I remember when I lost weight 3 years ago it was because I brought my own lunch to work. I gained so much recently because
    I stopped that and my credit card bills have also gone high...my lunches were average $8-$10 a day!!
    [/quote]

Oh God, don't get me started on how much money I waste buying lunch and sometimes dinner everyday. My BF is good with finances and all, and he did a budget for me and showed me how much I spent everyday and I almost threw-up! It's sickening.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    that is what watching this game is doing to me.....

BTW..after that last FG...on the bottom of the screen...did NBC say Touchdown...or was I dreaming?

[quote user="mjg407"]

according to men's health that's a myth, (time of eating that is). One thing I always found was aerobics first thing in the AM really helps.</p>

Unrelated subject, I can't believe that the "Gilbride for HC" thread is still going.</p>[/quote]

Is that right? I never heard of that.....

I do want to try exercising in the AM but I just can't GET UP!! I am so tiiired in the mornings....

But I know that would definitely jump start my day......

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    that is what watching this game is doing to me.....

BTW..after that last FG...on the bottom of the screen...did NBC say Touchdown...or was I dreaming?
    [/quote]

oh dang i don't know I was on the phone so I must have missed it. But Vinetari barely made
    that one...

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]

All I drink is water and vitamin water...dang that stinks!

[/quote]

Hey I'm thinking of vitamin water too. Are there any that have 0 calories an no sugar?

My glucose is borderline high on my blood test so I want to avoid sugars. Or atleast added
    sugars....
    [/quote]

Walmart has a store brand of water with alot of various flavors that's 0 calories, fat, and sodium...but it's carbonated. Crystal light is also a good way to get a break from water and it also has 0 calories, fat, and sodium. I know there is brand called Fruit 2o as well but I believe it has sodium, but no sugar and no calories, I think, never tried it for myself. That's all I know about.

So far Green is 2/7 for 2yds
    Peyton is 19/26 161 yds and 2INT

Dear Lil ELi:

Please play better than that!

Much Love,
    #1 []

[quote user="Bleu"]

Oh God, don't get me started on how much money I waste buying lunch and sometimes dinner everyday. My BF is good with finances and all, and he did a budget for me and showed me how much I spent everyday and I almost threw-up! It's sickening.
    [/quote]

lol yup, it's horrible isn't it? People just don't stop to realize how much money you really spend,
    that's why no one knows where there money went....it's cool though that losing weight and saving
    money go hand in hand!!

Oh yeah, my other resolution is investing in myself, which goes back to money, if I have to spend
    a little more for quality food, I will do it. I am also going to see a chiropractor once every 2 months.

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]weight loss eh? I was 221 in may. now I'm 209. all you need is a mountain bike. Oh and never eat before bed. that got me the worst.

[/quote]

Nice job, and I agree, I try to stop eating before 8PM. Just imagine pigging out at 11PM
    and then going to sleep!!
    [/quote]</p>

according to men's health that's a myth, (time of eating that is). One thing I always found was aerobics first thing in the AM really helps.</p>

Unrelated subject, I can't believe that the "Gilbride for HC" thread is still going.</p>[/quote]
    MJG you are exactly right!!! Which is why I run at 5 am when I wake up, I read it too somewhere awhile back. Morning exercising is said to get your metabolism going early which helps aid weightloss by a lot. It's also has mental advantages, b/c I know when I used to work out in the evenings I would have more time during the day to talk myself out of it and most times it would work. On top of that, after a long day I was too tired to do it in the first place. When I wake up in the morning and do it, getting out of the bed is the hard part, and once I do it, I get it out of the way and I feel better during the day as well, knowing that I started my day on such a positive note. You also don't want to mess that up by eating bad throughout the day so it has alot of positives in my opinion.

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So far Green is 2/7 for 2yds
    Peyton is 19/26 161 yds and 2INT

Dear Lil ELi:

Please play better than that!

Much Love,
    #1 []
    [/quote]
    []