Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Jesus Christ! What the schmuck is wrong with Peyton.

Dear lil Eli,

Do not have a performance tomorrow like your brother's. Be your own man and throw the ball to people on the Giants! Not the iggles!

Much love,
    #1 []
    [/quote]
    LOL!

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Jesus Christ! What the schmuck is wrong with Peyton.

Dear lil Eli,

Do not have a performance tomorrow like your brother's. Be your own man and throw the ball to people on the Giants! Not the iggles!

Much love,
    #1 []
    [/quote]

This better NOT be in the Manning family to choke in playoffs. Whats his rating now? 0?
    [/quote]
    Oh lawd, don't say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lawd no PLEASE!

[quote user="Bleu"]

Well I already have to be at work at 7:30am so I wake up at 5 and go from there. It's not that hard after you establish a habit. I'm a big believer of creating habits. They work...21 days at consistent habitual behavior really works!
    [/quote]

haha I wake up at 7:30! The last time I had to wake up at 5AM was last year and I almost had
    to vomit...I was so tired and nauscious......

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Jesus Christ! What the schmuck is wrong with Peyton.

Dear lil Eli,

Much love,
    #1 []
    [/quote]

This better NOT be in the Manning family to choke in playoffs. Whats his rating now? 0?
    [/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

Dear god!!!! No!!!!!!!!</P>

</P>

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]

Well I already have to be at work at 7:30am so I wake up at 5 and go from there. It's not that hard after you establish a habit. I'm a big believer of creating habits. They work...21 days at consistent habitual behavior really works!
    [/quote]

haha I wake up at 7:30! The last time I had to wake up at 5AM was last year and I almost had
    to vomit...I was so tired and nauscious......
    [/quote]
    Oh no, sorry! That's my life everyday, lol! Exercising does make it better though, b/c you get that euphoric feeling after that work-out.

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Jesus Christ! What the schmuck is wrong with Peyton.

Dear lil Eli,

Much love,
    #1 []
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

Peyton's rating is 51.8

Well....they are driving down the field now....[*-)]

Veteran

Larry Johnson's a cutie! He could definitely get it...Oooops sorry for that outburst [:$]

[quote user="Bleu"]Larry Johnson's a cutie! He could definitely get it...Oooops sorry for that outburst [:$]
    [/quote]</P>

Not as cute as Trent! Lol.</P>

</P>

[quote user="Bleu"]
    Oh no, sorry! That's my life everyday, lol! Exercising does make it better though, b/c you get that euphoric feeling after that work-out.
    [/quote]

I love that feeling after an exercise, whatever it is, it's great...you feel so fresh and clean.
    Especially after a shower...

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    Peyton's rating is 51.8

Well....they are driving down the field now....[*-)]
    [/quote]

Yeah until Peyton goes colorblind again and throws to Ty Law.