Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Gigantoir"]I asked my mom and she said I can stay up to watch the game! Yay![/quote]

haha good job!

[quote user="feelinblueinVA"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

thanks, JG! []</p>

[/quote]

Would you be willing to update your avatar to the same as JG's? Except yours would say
    cheerleader#4.....
    [/quote]</p>

sure....just tell me how you get it to me</p>[/quote]

Just stick around for the next 10-15 minutes and I'll have it up for you. Then grab it off this thread
    and just update your avatar....

Tent,

Can you post the image you want to use again?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Gigantoir"]I asked my mom and she said I can stay up to watch the game! Yay![/quote]

haha good job!
    [/quote]</P>

It's probably because my mom's the one that doesn't care. I bet I wouldnt't be allowed to watch the game, had my dad not left on business today.</P>

ha ha! im finally off being grounded! whoooo. time to go out and get hammered!!!!!

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]ha ha! im finally off being grounded! whoooo. time to go out and get hammered!!!!!
    [/quote]

What? It hasn't been 2 week!!?

Okay so I'm watching the NFL Cheerleader playoffs on the NFLN, there's going to be a trivia challenge. This made me crack up; aTitans Cheerleaders said "This isn't one of my strong areas"

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]ha ha! im finally off being grounded! whoooo. time to go out and get hammered!!!!!
    [/quote]

What? It hasn't been 2 week!!?
    [/quote]
    na, it's been like three. lol. but i was grounded for my whole christmas break, like 10 days, and she let me go to my schools basketball game (blew an 18 point lead) today and my friend came over and when he left i asked if i was still grounded and she said no.

so im freakin allowed out now!!!!!

i don't want Dallas to do well, but i don't want Seattle to suddenly become great during the playoffs either......i can't pull for anyone in this game but i'm excited to watch it [:^)]

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]ha ha! im finally off being grounded! whoooo. time to go out and get hammered!!!!!
    [/quote]

Congrats! [&lt;)]
    Go out and have fun....just remember to stay away from eggs! [:P]
    [&lt;)]