+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 757971051061071081091171572076071107 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 55171

Re: Asian giant for HC

bumpity bump

Veteran

Hey has anyone caught any of the post game interviews? I was impressed with Shockey's and BJ's. They were very poised anddealt with the media in a way that wasn't rude but very straight forward. I loved it. Plax was also good he explained his hit on Roy Williams and not hearing the whistle blow. And made a point to point out that he was playing until he heard the whistle...thought that was ironic and secretly if he didn't get that 15 yd penalty, I enjoyed watching him pop Roy b/c he is dirty player of the year every year. I can't stand him.</P>

I just love this team. Although they lost, there is no other team that I'd be a fan for. This game showed their character and I believe they will have revenge against the Panthers and win out this season. Just a hunch. But I believe they will. They all seem to understand the seriousness in what these final four games mean and I think they're up for the challenge.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Did you see this Bleu.....

Look at lil Eli all fired up!

http://stage6.divx.com/members/6443/videos/1049383

Haven't seen the postgame yet. But heard TC's on ESPN radio on the way to work.
    He's pissed.

Anyways, Plax is kinda hard to listen to but it doesn't look like TC lost control
    of the team...

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Haven't seen the postgame yet. But heard TC's on ESPN radio on the way to work.
    He's pissed.

Anyways, Plax is kinda hard to listen to but it doesn't look like TC lost control
    of the team...
    [/quote]

Oy....what else is new....

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Did you see this Bleu.....

Look at lil Eli all fired up!

http://stage6.divx.com/members/6443/videos/1049383
    [/quote]</P>

LOVE IT! It gives me hope. </P>

That was spicy for Eli...he was pumped up. And I love it. </P>

</P>

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Haven't seen the postgame yet. But heard TC's on ESPN radio on the way to work.
    He's pissed.

of the team...
    [/quote]</P>

Hey hey hey...I have a secret crush on Plaxico. I actually trade crushes between him and Shockey. But shhhhhhhh......keep that on the DL aight AG! Lol!</P>

But he can be a little mumbly with his words sometimes.... I guess it's all part of the appeal. You know he's the deep voice, low key, mysterious type, te he...</P>

</P>

Veteran

Eli just said: "If we handle our business in the next four games we can win"</P>

Handle our business? Now that's real talk...he's sounding more and more like a leader. </P>

[quote user="Bleu"]

Hey hey hey...I have a secret crush on Plaxico. I actually trade crushes between him and Shockey. But shhhhhhhh......keep that on the DL aight AG! Lol!</p>

But he can be a little mumbly with his words sometimes.... I guess it's all part of the appeal. You know he's the deep voice, low key, mysterious type, te he...</p>

</p>[/quote]

Whatever floats your boat, as long as Eli continues to play strong solid fundamentals....

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]

Hey hey hey...I have a secret crush on Plaxico. I actually trade crushes between him and Shockey. But shhhhhhhh......keep that on the DL aight AG! Lol!</P>

But he can be a little mumbly with his words sometimes.... I guess it's all part of the appeal. You know he's the deep voice, low key, mysterious type, te he...</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Whatever floats your boat, as long as Eli continues to play strong solid fundamentals....
    [/quote]</P>

LOL! Just keeping it light around here. </P>