Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

**sigh**

17-10 after coming out firing and the d forcing 3 straight 3 and outs.

How does this happen? The best and the worst in one half! I'm trying but its hard to understand this team anymore. What they fight for and where their heart is.

Back to the basement---DON'T LET ME DOWN GUYS---BELIEVE

Veteran

I'm gonna shut up since supporting my team means not pointing out the poor plays and being happy with what I see.

I'm still praying for a win and pulling for my team. I hope we advance and go further and I believe in them with everything in me!

Cya all later!

[quote user="Bleu"]**sigh** 17-10 after coming out firing and the d forcing 3 straight 3 and outs. How does this happen? The best and the worst in one half! I'm trying but its hard to understand this team anymore. What they fight for and where their heart is.[/quote]</P>

I'm starting to wonder if Manning, with his $50M+ contract, even cares about the game.</P>

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey, <font size="6">11,000,<font size="3"> guys. something good has happened tonight.</font></font>
    [/quote]

wow I didn't even noticed....

<FONT size=6><U>I BELIEVE AGAIN!!!!!!!!! NICE PLAY GIBRIL!!!!!!</U></FONT>

well that was an ok stop. something to build of from. jack can be proud with chase blackburnhis play

[quote user="Bleu"]I'm gonna shut up since supporting my team means not pointing out the poor plays and being happy with what I see. I'm still praying for a win and pulling for my team. I hope we advance and go further and I believe in them with everything in me! Cya all later![/quote]</P>

Don't go bleu,</P>

Switching to dirty martinis now.</P>

[quote user="Gigantoir"]

[quote user="Bleu"]**sigh** 17-10 after coming out firing and the d forcing 3 straight 3 and outs. How does this happen? The best and the worst in one half! I'm trying but its hard to understand this team anymore. What they fight for and where their heart is.[/quote]</P>

I'm starting to wonder if Manning, with his $50M+ contract, even cares about the game.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I think he cares. Just doesn't have the motor to drive this bus. </P>

We thought we bought a turbocharged mercedes, turns out to be a VW bus.</P>

[quote user="Bleu"]I'm gonna shut up since supporting my team means not pointing out the poor plays and being happy with what I see. I'm still praying for a win and pulling for my team. I hope we advance and go further and I believe in them with everything in me! Cya all later![/quote]</P>

no gal don't go. we need fans like you !! </P>