Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"]Damn my head is pounding! Not gonna be here too much longer...I'm tired and mentally drained after watching that one.
    [/quote]

My head was pounding before too, I hate close games like this, my heart pounds way too fast
    and I start sweating...it's really not good for any of us to have to be subject through this kind of
    torture all season long!!!

[quote user="mjg407"]

Hey JG21,</P>

Where have you been?</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Just showed up...I stay away from the boards during the games....gets too crazy....[:P]</P>

I'll still be here through this "off-season"</P>

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Good to see that you guys are still planning on being here. I feel the same way, you can try to
    get away, but you always get drawn back here...even if it's for non-football talk.

<font color="#ff1493">Atleast the Giants didn't lose the way the Cowboys did....</font>
    [/quote]
    Yeah but unlike Rhomo's blatant game loss...Eli will be blamed for this along with alot of other things this season.

I still love him though, that little spaz-case holds the place of little brother in my world. He's always picked on and I can't stand to watch it. Eventhough I'm pissed with him right now, I still want him as the Giants starting QB. One more season I guess....

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

I am proud of the game we played. Everyone just wrote us off.</p>[/quote]

Exactly, the Eagles can't be too happy going to the Saints beating us by only 3 points....

I'm so tired of Garcia.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

Hey JG21,</P>

Where have you been?</P>

[/quote]

Getting drunk?

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Ding DIng Ding!!!!!!</P>

Veteran

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]I am proud to be a Giants fan[/quote]</p>

Good for you. I'm fighting right now on other threads. Shouldn't do it now that I've had 2 beers, 3 martinis and 4 glasses of wine, but....</p>

who said discrecion is the better part of valor?</p>

[/quote]</p>

I am proud of the game we played. Everyone just wrote us off.</p>[/quote]
    You always remain proud through your disappointment. But I still think we did some things that lost us the game and that's why I'm disappointed with the Giants. But always proud and never air my dirty laundry outside of here.

Tomorrow I'll battle Ravens, Eagles, and Redskin fans, but I'll do just that, battle them and move on from there.

Ya know...I'm not really upset with how Eli played......I have hope for some strange reason...we didn't lose BECAUSE of him.....</P>

The Defense..Oy to the Vey....where do I begin...Tim Lewis better pray I don't find out where he lives.....</P>

[quote user="Bleu"]
    Yeah but unlike Rhomo's blatant game loss...Eli will be blamed for this along with alot of other things this season.

I still love him though, that little spaz-case holds the place of little brother in my world. He's always picked on and I can't stand to watch it. Eventhough I'm pissed with him right now, I still want him as the Giants starting QB. One more season I guess....
    [/quote]

Well that just goes with the territory of being a NY quarterback. He wanted it and now has to take it.
    I still want him as QB but we need someone that can get into his mind and work out some issues.

I like how Gillbride and in his face, he needs more of that...it will only make him better.

Everything about this team and it's future lay in the hands of our new GM.....

[quote user="Bleu"]

I
    still love him though, that little spaz-case holds the place of little
    brother in my world. He's always picked on and I can't stand to watch
    it. Eventhough I'm pissed with him right now, I still want him as the
    Giants starting QB. One more season I guess....
    [/quote]

Well that just goes with the territory of being a NY quarterback. He wanted it and now has to take it.

I still want him as QB but we need someone that can get into his mind and work out some issues.

I like how Gillbride and in his face, he needs more of that...it will only make him better.

Everything about this team and it's future lay in the hands of our new GM.....

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]

Hey JG21,</p>

Where have you been?</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Just showed up...<font color="#ff1493">I stay away from the boards during the games....gets too crazy</font>....[:P]</p>

I'll still be here through this "off-season"</p>[/quote]

I need to take that advice...for next season.