Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]
    Yeah but unlike Rhomo's blatant game loss...Eli will be blamed for this along with alot of other things this season.

I
    still love him though, that little spaz-case holds the place of little
    brother in my world. He's always picked on and I can't stand to watch
    it. Eventhough I'm pissed with him right now, I still want him as the
    Giants starting QB. One more season I guess....
    [/quote]

Well that just goes with the territory of being a NY quarterback. He wanted it and now has to take it.

I still want him as QB but we need someone that can get into his mind and work out some issues.

I like how Gillbride and in his face, he needs more of that...it will only make him better.

Everything about this team and it's future lay in the hands of our new GM.....
    [/quote]
    I completely agree!

What a season this has been...

So who's rooting for what team now?

My team now is the Colts....

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Ya know...I'm not really upset with how Eli played......I have hope for some strange reason...we didn't lose BECAUSE of him.....</p>

The Defense..Oy to the Vey....where do I begin...Tim Lewis better pray I don't find out where he lives.....</p>[/quote]

I think we as fans want Eli to win the game when all else fails...alot of fans don't want to admit that they want that from him. I know I do but when he doesn't I don't go crazy. He came back he showed some resolve and he did't lose the game for us.

That defense has done what they did to us all season. We score, they score...and it's back and forth until the end of the game and the last team with the ball wins...this time it wasn't us. Should it have been we would have won...Eagles fans know that and so do the Giants fans and players.

Our defense is bad...really really bad. No pass rush, no secondary, no pressure, no nothing. Something has got to change there!

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]So who's rooting for what team now?

My team now is the Colts....
    [/quote]
    Colts all the way...after that I could care less. I hate the Ravens, San Diego, and the Patriots have too much already so they don't need anymore IMO!

No team in the NFC has my vote...

Veteran

I'm outta here for the night all!

My head is killing me too badly right now...I think I have a migraine and I need darkness and quiet for the rest of the night to get rid of it.

Cya later!

[quote user="Bleu"]
    That defense has done what they did to us all season. We score, they score...and it's back and forth until the end of the game and the last team with the ball wins...this time it wasn't us. Should it have been we would have won...Eagles fans know that and so do the Giants fans and players.

Our defense is bad...really really bad. No pass rush, no secondary, no pressure, no nothing. Something has got to change there!
    [/quote]

It's bad when Joe Buck and Aikman can point out that exact same thing.

Our offense scores, and our defense goes to sleep. Thus putting more pressure on our offense to put
    up even more points. Then our generous defense allows the opposing team to score even more..

I think someone should investigate Tim Lewis.....

[quote user="Bleu"]I'm outta here for the night all!

My head is killing me too badly right now...I think I have a migraine and I need darkness and quiet for the rest of the night to get rid of it.

Cya later!
    [/quote]

I don't blame you, take some tylenol and go get some rest....the worse thing for a headache is
    noise and light....especially bright lights....

Get some rest Bleu!</P>

Tomorrow is another day......</P>

Hey.....at least we all can still laugh at rHomo! </P>

good night..we'll talk later in the week..living in the philly area..I'm just hoping they get crushed

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Get some rest Bleu!</p>

Tomorrow is another day......</p>

Hey.....at least we all can still laugh at rHomo! </p>[/quote]

Exactly, there's always a bright side somewhere.

Someone has to have that pic of rHomo sitting on the field with his hand over
    his facemask.....that pic is priceless...