Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Gigantoir"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Does the Tuna even know how to be a GM? I'm not against it but just like not all great players can coach, can coaches be a great GM?
    [/quote]
    There are only three people who know that answer
    1. God
    2.Roger Goodell
    3. Jackstroud
    [/quote]

haha good answer!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Does the Tuna even know how to be a GM? I'm not against it but just like not all great players can coach, can coaches be a great GM?
    [/quote]</P>

Ha asian, how r u doing lately??</P>

as for the tuna: i don't know..... but isn't he part GM in dallas??? At least as far as player personell that is?? And i also heard on the tagf (i know why go there..)he had a part job coach/GM when he was with the jets and didn't do too well regarding the cap and all. </P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Does the Tuna even know how to be a GM? I'm not against it but just like not all great players can coach, can coaches be a great GM?
    [/quote]

lol..remember my whole.."I dunno" thing from yesterday...
    I think he had one good year when he was with the Jets...but that year he had 4 first round picks...how wrong can you go with that...
    I dunno how he would be with a checkbook though...
    so again...
    I dunno....[:P]

OOhhhh...on NFL replay they are showing that cowboys game!!!!!

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]</p>

Ha asian, how r u doing lately??</p>

as for the tuna: i don't know..... but isn't he part GM in dallas??? At least as far as player personell that is?? And i also heard on the tagf (i know why go there..)he had a part job coach/GM when he was with the jets and didn't do too well regarding the cap and all. </p>[/quote]
    I dont know how long he was with the Jets, but I don't think they had the cap back then.

[quote user="Gigantoir"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Does the Tuna even know how to be a GM? I'm not against it but just like not all great players can coach, can coaches be a great GM?
    [/quote]
    There are only three people who know that answer
    1. God
    2.Roger Goodell
    3. Jackstroud
    [/quote]</P>

So according to all dallas fans their romo is the next HOF coach and then the great GM&gt;????</P>

and i think jack would be a great gm not being a coach[]</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Ha asian, how r u doing lately??</p>

as for the tuna: i don't know..... but isn't he part GM in dallas??? At least as far as player personell that is?? And i also heard on the tagf (i know why go there..)he had a part job coach/GM when he was with the jets and didn't do too well regarding the cap and all. </p>[/quote]

Still hanging in there, thanks for asking. Just trying to participate as much as I can. I missed so much
    during the holidays. good thing a lot of guys and gals were also busy...

He may or may not be a good evaluator of talent but there's a business side to it that I don't know if
    he has experience in. I'm sure he can learn on the job but how much time can we afford to give him?

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Does the Tuna even know how to be a GM? I'm not against it but just like not all great players can coach, can coaches be a great GM?
    [/quote]

I think he had one good year when he was with the Jets...but that year he had 4 first round picks...how wrong can you go with that...
    so again...

[/quote]

Ha, yeah, let's hope if Bill does become GM, he doesn't start saying, "I dunno!!!"

I really need to get NFL network, I am missing out on these great replays!!

omg..the best part is coming up soon
    I could watch this over and over again....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Does the Tuna even know how to be a GM? I'm not against it but just like not all great players can coach, can coaches be a great GM?
    [/quote]

so again...

[/quote]

Ha, yeah, let's hope if Bill does become GM, he doesn't start saying, "I dunno!!!"

I really need to get NFL network, I am missing out on these great replays!!
    [/quote]

I'm not a big NFL replay guy. I usually just watch NFL Total Access(basically an NFL news show) at 6 before school. I can't wait for the Combine and NFL Europe, though.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]omg..the best part is coming up soon
    I could watch this over and over again....
    [/quote]</P>

I know!!! the only bright spot of the weekend!!! How bout them romoboys???</P>