Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]omg..the best part is coming up soon
    I could watch this over and over again....
    [/quote]</p>

I know!!! the only bright spot of the weekend!!! How bout them romoboys???</p>[/quote]

LOL!
    They just showed it....then they had a clip of rHomo's press conference...when he was near to tears....
    Love It!

First thing I said at school on monday "How 'bout them Cowboys!?! Yeah! That Romo's real good!"

[quote user="Gigantoir"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Does the Tuna even know how to be a GM? I'm not against it but just like not all great players can coach, can coaches be a great GM?
    [/quote]

lol..remember my whole.."I dunno" thing from yesterday...
    I think he had one good year when he was with the Jets...but that year he had 4 first round picks...how wrong can you go with that...
    I dunno how he would be with a checkbook though...
    so again...
    I dunno....[:P]

OOhhhh...on NFL replay they are showing that cowboys game!!!!!
    [/quote]

Ha, yeah, let's hope if Bill does become GM, he doesn't start saying, "I dunno!!!"

I really need to get NFL network, I am missing out on these great replays!!
    [/quote]

I'm not a big NFL replay guy. I usually just watch NFL Total Access(basically an NFL news show) at 6 before school. I can't wait for the Combine and NFL Europe, though.
    [/quote]</P>

U like NFL Europe?? wow, didn't know that! I do too, but that is because that is the only live in stadium football we get over here (that being me in holland with one team against all those german team i hate). the rivalry here is between nations and not between cities, dating back to the WW2. once again fought out with americans (now on both sides, hahaha)</P>

All the Jets fans were acting as if they hadn't lost by three TDs to the Pats and that the Giants got their asses whooped.

U like NFL Europe?? wow, didn't know that! I do too, but that is because that is the only live in stadium football we get over here (that being me in holland with one team against all those german team i hate). the rivalry here is between nations and not between cities, dating back to the WW2. once again fought out with americans (now on both sides, hahaha)</p>[/quote]

This is really my first year utilizing the NFLN. I just plan on watching it because it's the only football on during the spring lol.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]omg..the best part is coming up soon
    I could watch this over and over again....
    [/quote]</P>

I know!!! the only bright spot of the weekend!!! How bout them romoboys???</P>

[/quote]

LOL!
    They just showed it....then they had a clip of rHomo's press conference...when he was near to tears....
    Love It!
    [/quote]</P>

To think our tiki is getting his final handoffs from this tool!!![:$][:@] it sure is a shame he is going to hawaii after a few good games (Dromo that is)</P>

To think our tiki is getting his final handoffs from this tool!!![:$][:@] it sure is a shame he is going to hawaii after a few good games (Dromo that is)</p>[/quote]

Yeah talk about jumping the gun on that one. That just showed you the media's love for him during that time. If they waited till the regular season was over, he would not be going to Hawaii....

Hey! check it out! I found the list of opponets for next year's schedule!

<font face="verdana, arial, helvetica, san serif" size="2">
    <div align="center">2007</div>
    </font>
    </p><ul>[*]<font face="verdana, arial, helvetica, san serif" size="2">HOME - Green Bay, Minnesota, New England, New York Jets, San Francisco,</font><font face="verdana, arial, helvetica, san serif" size="2"> Dallas, Washington, and Philadelphia</font>[*]<font face="verdana, arial, helvetica, san serif" size="2">AWAY - Chicago, Detroit, Buffalo, Miami, Atlanta, Dallas, Washington, and Philadelphia</font>[/list](not in the order of the schedule, obviously. Just the people we're playing.)

[quote user="Gigantoir"]Hey! check it out! I found the list of opponets for next year's schedule!

<font face="verdana, arial, helvetica, san serif" size="2">
    <div align="center">2007</div>
    </font>
    </p><ul>[*]<font face="verdana, arial, helvetica, san serif" size="2">HOME - Green Bay, Minnesota, New England, New York Jets, San Francisco,</font><font face="verdana, arial, helvetica, san serif" size="2"> Dallas, Washington, and Philadelphia</font>[*]<font face="verdana, arial, helvetica, san serif" size="2">AWAY - Chicago, Detroit, Buffalo, Miami, Atlanta, Dallas, Washington, and Philadelphia</font>[/list](not in the order of the schedule, obviously. Just the people we're playing.)

[/quote]

The HOME game against the Jets is a waste. That should be AWAY since it doesn't matter.
    Then we would have a slight advantage with 9 HOME games...

Also, Manning Bowl Part Two will be in 2010. Maybe Eli will be better by then, assuming we keep him.