Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Gigantoir"]Hey! check it out! I found the list of opponets for next year's schedule!

<FONT face="verdana, arial, helvetica, san serif" size=2>
    <DIV align=center>2007</DIV>
    </FONT>

</P>
    <UL>
    <LI><FONT face="verdana, arial, helvetica, san serif" size=2>HOME - Green Bay, Minnesota, New England, New York Jets, San Francisco,</FONT><FONT face="verdana, arial, helvetica, san serif" size=2> Dallas, Washington, and Philadelphia</FONT>
    <LI><FONT face="verdana, arial, helvetica, san serif" size=2>AWAY - Chicago, Detroit, Buffalo, Miami, Atlanta, Dallas, Washington, and Philadelphia</FONT></LI>[/list]

(not in the order of the schedule, obviously. Just the people we're playing.)

[/quote]</P>

I know!! i say it looks better than the one we had this season, with the records and all. Sure only time will tell and nothing is sure but it looks like a good stretch of games. Lets only hope that it will be</P>

Check out this site, It describes the scheduling pattern. Pretty neat stuff.

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/tv/2007_opponents

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Gigantoir"]Hey! check it out! I found the list of opponets for next year's schedule!

<font face="verdana, arial, helvetica, san serif" size="2">
    <div align="center">2007</div>
    </font>
    </p>

</p>
    <ul>[*]<font face="verdana, arial, helvetica, san serif" size="2">HOME - Green Bay, Minnesota, New England, New York Jets, San Francisco,</font><font face="verdana, arial, helvetica, san serif" size="2"> Dallas, Washington, and Philadelphia</font> [*]<font face="verdana, arial, helvetica, san serif" size="2">AWAY - Chicago, Detroit, Buffalo, Miami, Atlanta, Dallas, Washington, and Philadelphia</font>[/list]

[/quote]</p>

I know!! i say it looks better than the one we had this season, with the records and all. Sure only time will tell and nothing is sure but it looks like a good stretch of games. Lets only hope that it will be</p>[/quote]

Assuming that each team plays similiar to how they did this year, we should come out with a 10-6 record at the worst.

[quote user="Gigantoir"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Gigantoir"]Hey! check it out! I found the list of opponets for next year's schedule!

<FONT face="verdana, arial, helvetica, san serif" size=2>
    <DIV align=center>2007</DIV>
    </FONT>

</P>

</P>
    <UL>
    <LI><FONT face="verdana, arial, helvetica, san serif" size=2>HOME - Green Bay, Minnesota, New England, New York Jets, San Francisco,</FONT><FONT face="verdana, arial, helvetica, san serif" size=2> Dallas, Washington, and Philadelphia</FONT>
    <LI><FONT face="verdana, arial, helvetica, san serif" size=2>AWAY - Chicago, Detroit, Buffalo, Miami, Atlanta, Dallas, Washington, and Philadelphia</FONT></LI>[/list]

[/quote]</P>

I know!! i say it looks better than the one we had this season, with the records and all. Sure only time will tell and nothing is sure but it looks like a good stretch of games. Lets only hope that it will be</P>

[/quote]

Assuming that each team plays similiar to how they did this year, we should come out with a 10-6 record at the worst.
    [/quote]</P>

that is right. if only most of the wins are in our division and conference. i would love to repay the bears for this years loss!!</P>

Why don't we get atlanta at home this year since we went to GA this season??</P>

<blockquote class="quotebig">
    <dl><dt>Facts are stupid things.</dt><dd class="author">Ronald Reagan
    40th president of US (1911 - 2004)</dd></dl>Truly inspirational words. bump.

</blockquote>

I am off to bed early tonite guys.

Have a good night and please continue to talk amongst yourselves!!!

Nite asian!! talk to ya soon!

Guys i gotta go as well. still have some work to do...... []</P>

check in later</P>

Veteran

Hi everyone. Just getting in from work and class.

Not staying long...I'm extremely sleepy!

How's everyone doing?

Veteran

Must of missed everyone. Oh well good night!

Hopefully I'll be on more this weekend when I have more free time to chat.

Cya later everyone!