Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Guys a Q: now the giants are out of the playoffs what r u guys doing this weekend and those to come till the SB. Are you watching any of the games or is this the time your (girl)friends/wifes/husbands (whoever i forgot...moms..) been waiting for whole season long???? And are they ready to drag you to your inlaws or anything?? Just curious.</p>

I know i'll be getting some more sleep for a change[] (not that i wanted that but it is the only positive thing i have of our team not playing anymore)</p>[/quote]

I have a sh*tload of crap I gotta do tomorrow...but I will still probably watch the games...[&lt;)]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

I know..it's very sad[][][][]</P>

Keep your fingers crossed..say a prayer..whatever you believe..I'll let you know when I know..it's not looking good</P>

[/quote]

Oh No!
    Barbaro def has my prayers!

Hey Bleu, mjg, GMENFAN, Dutch, and Iggy! What's Shakin!
    [/quote]</P>

He jersey. nothing much, just working now (or being present that is.....) kinna boring at 3.30am with no one here where i work. at least i have you guys to talk to wich i love doing!</P>

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Guys a Q: now the giants are out of the playoffs what r u guys doing this weekend and those to come till the SB. Are you watching any of the games or is this the time your (girl)friends/wifes/husbands (whoever i forgot...moms..) been waiting for whole season long???? And are they ready to drag you to your inlaws or anything?? Just curious.</P>

I know i'll be getting some more sleep for a change[] (not that i wanted that but it is the only positive thing i have of our team not playing anymore)</P>

[/quote]I'm working all freaking weekend so I won't be able to watch. My fiancee will be watching the playoffs however. </P>

I just won't be stressed all Sunday watching our team screw it away.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Did you get engaged this Christmas???? I don't remember you mentioning a fiancee before then</P>

[/quote]nobody ever asked.[] I think I've mentioned it before.....Didn't one of you gals ask about pink jerseys? I may not have had the hoff at the time.</P>

</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

I know..it's very sad[][][][]</p>

Keep your fingers crossed..say a prayer..whatever you believe..I'll let you know when I know..it's not looking good</p>[/quote]

Oh No!

[/quote]

What's up, JG?? Are you over Grey's Anatomy? You sounded pretty sad last night.

Veteran

Well im off now as it almost 3am! So high and goodbye and ill catch you all later!

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Guys a Q: now the giants are out of the playoffs what r u guys doing this weekend and those to come till the SB. Are you watching any of the games or is this the time your (girl)friends/wifes/husbands (whoever i forgot...moms..) been waiting for whole season long???? And are they ready to drag you to your inlaws or anything?? Just curious.</P>

I know i'll be getting some more sleep for a change[] (not that i wanted that but it is the only positive thing i have of our team not playing anymore)</P>

[/quote]I'm working all freaking weekend so I won't be able to watch. My fiancee will be watching the playoffs however. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Did you get engaged this Christmas???? I don't remember you mentioning a fiancee before then</P>

[/quote]nobody ever asked.[] I think I've mentioned it before.....Didn't one of you gals ask about pink jerseys? I may not have had the hoff at the time.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well...CONGRATS big guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

I know..it's very sad[][][][]</p>

Keep your fingers crossed..say a prayer..whatever you believe..I'll let you know when I know..it's not looking good</p>

[/quote]

Oh No!

[/quote]</p>

He jersey. nothing much, just working now (or being present that is.....) kinna boring at 3.30am with no one here where i work. at least i have you guys to talk to wich i love doing!</p>[/quote]

Aww..That sucks!</p>We will keep you company! [&lt;)]

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]Did you get engaged this Christmas???? I don't remember you mentioning a fiancee before then</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well...CONGRATS big guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>[/quote]That was part of my crazy trips! Seattle to see her, and then take her to NY to meet my Mom. She is now a huge Giants fan and gets on me when I get down on the team.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]

<FONT color=#808080>I have a sh*tload of crap</FONT> I gotta do tomorrow...but I will still probably watch the games...[&lt;)]
    [/quote]</P>

...i hope this wont take too much time???[] if so they do have pills or liquids u can use that will help ya out...</P>

j/k</P>

does anyone know ifthe game in london is home or away?</P>

if its a home game, im not gonna be too happy</P>