Re: Asian giant for HC

Thanks Swissy.

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

I know..it's very sad[][][][]</p>

Keep your fingers crossed..say a prayer..whatever you believe..I'll let you know when I know..it's not looking good</p>[/quote]

Oh No!
    Barbaro def has my prayers!

Hey Bleu, mjg, GMENFAN, Dutch, and Iggy! What's Shakin!
    [/quote]

What's up, JG?? Are you over Grey's Anatomy? You sounded pretty sad last night.
    [/quote]

OMG...it was such a good episode! Sad...but good!
    Now I'm sad over Barbaro..but happy the Giants may still have a chance for Pioli....plus the just replayed the Cowboys game on NFL netowrk...that made me giggle! [&lt;)]
    How you doing? Ready for the weekend? [&lt;)]
    [/quote]

Going good... Damn straight! This weekend will be great! And hearing Pioli's name again makes me feel a hell of a lot better! Almost as good as I felt yesterday when I heard Lewis got canned...

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

...i hope this wont take too much time???[] if so they do have pills or liquids u can use that will help ya out...</P>

j/k</P>[/quote]

LOL...

You actually reminded me of the time I tried this colon cleanse thing.....oh my lord.......[:O]
    [/quote][:$]

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Guys a Q: now the giants are out of the playoffs what r u guys doing this weekend and those to come till the SB. Are you watching any of the games or is this the time your (girl)friends/wifes/husbands (whoever i forgot...moms..) been waiting for whole season long???? And are they ready to drag you to your inlaws or anything?? Just curious.</P>

I know i'll be getting some more sleep for a change[] (not that i wanted that but it is the only positive thing i have of our team not playing anymore)</P>

[/quote]I'm working all freaking weekend so I won't be able to watch. My fiancee will be watching the playoffs however. </P>

I just won't be stressed all Sunday watching our team screw it away.</P>

[/quote]Did you get engaged this Christmas???? I don't remember you mentioning a fiancee before then</P>

[/quote]nobody ever asked.[] I think I've mentioned it before.....Didn't one of you gals ask about pink jerseys? I may not have had the hoff at the time.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well...CONGRATS big guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]That was part of my crazy trips! Seattle to see her, and then take her to NY to meet my Mom. She is now a huge Giants fan and gets on me when I get down on the team.[/quote]</P>

A Giants' fan..can't do any better than that!!!!!!!!!! Especially if you live in CA[]</P>

[quote user="Bleu"]Happy 800th page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)]
    [/quote]</P>

... and to you!!! i bet at least 100 belong to you (and 500 to asian..)</P>

darn! now it is 801[]</P>

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Bleu"]HELLO MJG! Sorry!
    [/quote]It's okay, I know how you felt now when AG didn't respond.....[][/quote]

I didn't mean to miss you!

Veteran

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="iggy19"]

does anyone know ifthe game in london is home or away?</p>

if its a home game, im not gonna be too happy</p>

[/quote]

I think it's an away game, Iggy.
    [/quote]</p>

aint london away?? sorry......</p>

no i believe it is a road game cause don't they play the jets and the pats at home, so miami should be a road game (i believe)</p>[/quote]

I'm guessing, bro. From what I've read, the Giants will be the visiting team. If that's what you mean, that's what I was saying earlier. I could be wrong though.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

...i hope this wont take too much time???[] if so they do have pills or liquids u can use that will help ya out...</P>

j/k</P>

[/quote]

LOL...

You actually reminded me of the time I tried this colon cleanse thing.....oh my lord.......[:O]
    [/quote]</P>

sorry jersey. didn't want to bring back bad memories[:$]i ll just [:#]</P>

Veteran

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="Bleu"]Happy 800th page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)]
    [/quote]</p>

... and to you!!! i bet at least 100 belong to you (and 500 to asian..)</p>

darn! now it is 801[]</p>[/quote]

LOL! Probably. I would love to know how many of my posts are in here vs. TAGF or any other forum.

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Guys a Q: now the giants are out of the playoffs what r u guys doing this weekend and those to come till the SB. Are you watching any of the games or is this the time your (girl)friends/wifes/husbands (whoever i forgot...moms..) been waiting for whole season long???? And are they ready to drag you to your inlaws or anything?? Just curious.</P>

I know i'll be getting some more sleep for a change[] (not that i wanted that but it is the only positive thing i have of our team not playing anymore)</P>

[/quote]I'm working all freaking weekend so I won't be able to watch. My fiancee will be watching the playoffs however. </P>

I just won't be stressed all Sunday watching our team screw it away.</P>

[/quote]Did you get engaged this Christmas???? I don't remember you mentioning a fiancee before then</P>

[/quote]nobody ever asked.[] I think I've mentioned it before.....Didn't one of you gals ask about pink jerseys? I may not have had the hoff at the time.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well...CONGRATS big guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]That was part of my crazy trips! Seattle to see her, and then take her to NY to meet my Mom. She is now a huge Giants fan and gets on me when I get down on the team.[/quote]</P>

A Giants' fan..can't do any better than that!!!!!!!!!! Especially if you live in CA[]</P>[/quote]She's a G-man fan by association. When we started dating she didn't know anything about Football. Now, big time G-man fan.Bought us tickets for my 37th b-day to see the Hawks Giants game. 5th row 45 yardline, right behind the Giants bench!!!!