Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

its that darn night job that i have!! And having things to do on saturdays, so no time to sleep</p>[/quote]

Oh man, you are going to burn out dude!! Do you need to have a night job? Or can you do
    something else?

[][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Where is everybody?? looks like it all of who were here stopped to do something usefull?!?!?!</P>

Ah i don't blame them at all. wish i could do that for now</P>

</P>

sorry for sounding like this asian</P>

[/quote]

Sounds like you have a lot on your mind or something?
    [/quote]</P>

no nothing serious. just tired and hungry. the combi makes me cranky!! Sorry that u have to listen to this but sure appreciate it!</P>

I won't talk about it no more ok??</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]so what keeps you here??? Work??[/quote]

Work? haha no way, it's Saturday, well atleast for another 40 more minutes.

It's 11:18PM right now....I'm just chillin in my lazy boy chair that I did a custom
    setup to include my PC..it's a pretty hot setup....

no nothing serious. just tired and hungry. the combi makes me cranky!! Sorry that u have to listen to this but sure appreciate it!</p>

I won't talk about it no more ok??</p>[/quote]

not a problem, doesn't bother me one bit. I am the head coach. my office is always open.

[]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

its that darn night job that i have!! And having things to do on saturdays, so no time to sleep</P>

[/quote]

Oh man, you are going to burn out dude!! Do you need to have a night job? Or can you do
    something else?
    [/quote]</P>

Already had a minor burn out a few years ago. Hope i stay as far away from it as possible. </P>

Actually i m looking and applying for a new job. Have an interview next week, so i hope i get out of this place (just like the song[])</P>

Already had a minor burn out a few years ago. Hope i stay as far away from it as possible. </p>

Actually i m looking and applying for a new job. Have an interview next week, so i hope i get out of this place (just like the song[])</p>[/quote]

Man sucks to hear that. I hope you do well on your interview!! It's good that you are taking the
    responsibility to work, but at the same time, you don't want to over stress yourself.
    Maybe you should try accupuncture on your free time to help the stress? Or go get weekly massages...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]so what keeps you here??? Work??[/quote]

Work? haha no way, it's Saturday, well atleast for another 40 more minutes.

It's 11:18PM right now....I'm just chillin in my lazy boy chair that I did a custom
    setup to include my PC..it's a pretty hot setup....
    [/quote]</P>

Wow sure sounds like it! I bet you have a monster for a PC and i must say i can picture it a lill, you in the lazy chair! LOL[]</P>

no nothing serious. just tired and hungry. the combi makes me cranky!! Sorry that u have to listen to this but sure appreciate it!</P>

I won't talk about it no more ok??</P>

[/quote]

not a problem, doesn't bother me one bit. I am the head coach. my office is always open.

[]
    [/quote]</P>

I know coach! and it is much apreciated!</P>

Already had a minor burn out a few years ago. Hope i stay as far away from it as possible. </P>

Actually i m looking and applying for a new job. Have an interview next week, so i hope i get out of this place (just like the song[])</P>

[/quote]

Man sucks to hear that. I hope you do well on your interview!! It's good that you are taking the
    responsibility to work, but at the same time, you don't want to over stress yourself.
    Maybe you should try <FONT color=#0000ff>accupuncture</FONT> on your free time to help the stress? <FONT color=#0000ff>Or go get weekly massages...
    </FONT>[/quote]</P>

I not so sure about the former but i sure like the sound of the latter~!!! WOW that would be sweet![]</P>

I must say i m feeling better already!! thnx alot coach!!