Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Wow sure sounds like it! I bet you have a monster for a PC and i must say i can picture it a lill, you in the lazy chair! LOL[]</p>[/quote]

It was a monster PC back in the days, I built it back in 2001 and it still chugging along! But it is beginning to break down. I've upgraded parts of it to keep up with today's stuff but soon it's time to let it go.
    I've definitely milked it for as long as I can...

It's a lazy boy recliner chair so I am fully reclined. I fitted a 19" LCD to the left arm so it just practically
    floats in front of me. And I have wireless keyboard and mouse so I can freely type...it's really LAZY...

lol.....

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]I must say i m feeling better already!! thnx alot coach!![/quote]

Anything I can do to help! Too bad there aren't more people here but it's late and everyone's
    off to bed I guess....

So when do you get off and get to sleep?

PS- I've never tried accupuncture either but I've been meaning to. Would like to see what the
    big deal is all about....

Asian, something else:</P>

Who do u think should becomethe giants new D coordinator??</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Wow sure sounds like it! I bet you have a monster for a PC and i must say i can picture it a lill, you in the lazy chair! LOL[]</P>

[/quote]

It was a monster PC back in the days, I built it back in 2001 and it still chugging along! But it is beginning to break down. I've upgraded parts of it to keep up with today's stuff but soon it's time to let it go.
    I've definitely milked it for as long as I can...

It's a lazy boy recliner chair so I am fully reclined. I fitted a 19" LCD to the left arm so it just practically
    floats in front of me. And I have wireless keyboard and mouse so I can freely type...it's really LAZY...

lol.....
    [/quote]</P>

LOL!!!</P>

nice!! wish i had any of these. unfortunately not, maybe i should try and get one.... </P>

Asian, something else:</p>

Who do u think should becomethe giants new D coordinator??</p>[/quote]

Not knowing or even hearing interviews for a new DC is kinda scary. Makes you wonder if
    there are any good ones out there right now that we can get. I do not want anyone inhouse
    that has developed any of TL's bad habits.

I honestly just do not know who we can get. There were names earlier on but those were
    shot down. The only person right now that would most likely be the best qualified DC
    would be Dave Campo.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]I must say i m feeling better already!! thnx alot coach!![/quote]

Anything I can do to help! Too bad there aren't more people here but it's late and everyone's
    off to bed I guess....

So when do you get off and get to sleep?

PS- I've never tried accupuncture either but I've been meaning to. Would like to see what the
    big deal is all about....
    [/quote]</P>

Well if i work i work fron midnight till lie 7am. Sometimes i go straight to bed (like today i guess...) and sometimes when i m off the next night i try to stay up as long as i can, just to get into the normal way of living. Till some months ago i could pretty much stay up till like 10pm and get a normal night sleep. Now i can't, and i have to sleep during the day..... guess i get old heh[]</P>

Too bad there are not more folks around. But it is cool. I just hope they [&lt;)] all night long!!</P>

About accupuncture: my granddad has done it before. he says it is really helpfull against some stress and pains. He really likes it! U should try it.</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Asian, something else:</P>

Who do u think should becomethe giants new D coordinator??</P>

[/quote]

Not knowing or even hearing interviews for a new DC is kinda scary. Makes you wonder if
    there are any good ones out there right now that we can get. I do not want anyone inhouse
    that has developed any of TL's bad habits.

I honestly just do not know who we can get. There were names earlier on but those were
    shot down. The only person right now that would most likely be the best qualified DC
    would be Dave Campo.
    [/quote]</P>

I know!! maybe they wait for all teams to stop playing, although it might be too late then! Lets sure hope they don't promote anyone with the same type of scheme play as TL did. i can't believe he has got a job before the giants have a new DC!! I guess the panthers must have been really desparate or looking for a soft zone secondary. To think that there are now 2 ex giants DC's in carolina is kinna funny</P>

Well if i work i work fron midnight till lie 7am. Sometimes i go straight to bed (like today i guess...) and sometimes when i m off the next night i try to stay up as long as i can, just to get into the normal way of living. Till some months ago i could pretty much stay up till like 10pm and get a normal night sleep. Now i can't, and i have to sleep during the day..... guess i get old heh[]</p>

Too bad there are not more folks around. But it is cool. I just hope they [&lt;)] all night long!!</p>

About accupuncture: my granddad has done it before. he says it is really helpfull against some stress and pains. He really likes it! U should try it.</p>[/quote]

we are all getting old, no one can escape that unfortunately....

I definitley want to try thr accupuncture but good to hear positive feedback on it!

I hope you get to crash pretty soon! What time is it over there now?

Hey everyone...

I know!! maybe they wait for all teams to stop playing, although it might be too late then! Lets sure hope they don't promote anyone with the same type of scheme play as TL did. i can't believe he has got a job before the giants have a new DC!! I guess the panthers must have been really desparate or looking for a soft zone secondary. To think that there are now 2 ex giants DC's in carolina is kinna funny</p>[/quote]

They could wait, but yeah, it's probably too late. If you look at Greg Williams over at the Skins, he was suppose to be a mastermind DC and he did aweful! So I suppose you don't always have to go with a former HC or someone with a name. I just hope the Giants know what their doing this time around because time is running short for some players....

Fox has done well over at carolina, bringing on yet another ex-DC is going to negate that now and
    bring balance...the panthers will be getting burned all season long hahaha...